Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,950 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:13 AM

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) (78031 Views)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by harmargedon: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I miss the Queen.. smiley
Hey everyone..this is not from Africa..so don't wail on here as usual..
Cos I know some wailers will always blame the Brits for their confusion and misfortune.. grin
but if nah Naija this stone dey, una go say nah juju full am. Uncle Rufus I greet you o!!!!

Mr Fernandez make you hear am, nah Africa we dey make you hear am, kolomentality.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by ukpahu(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
pls how can i get my hand on this stone
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Bestmanwealthy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
If I go see this stone of destiny thief I swear I go go sell am straight
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Metrofox(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
omoeast:
This is one of the best piece of history…The stone is the same stone Jacob in the bible lay his head and had a dream about a ladder that leads to heaven…This stone makes the British king, king of kings on earth…No one else can sit on it except and English king…

grin if na you be Jacob you go use that stone do pillow as e high reach? You wan break your neck?
No connect am reach bible abeg.. Call a stone a stone grin ..

Africans are the only race that will stick out their necks to defend their tormentors at any cost that's why they refer to us as monkeys.. because no matter how bad you treat an animal the moment you start feeding it again it forgives all your transgressions. Wake up
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Hapuruchukwu(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
Doesn't this play the same role of ọfọ in Igbo land ?

This is also a traditional practice. The difference between them and African pattern is that while Africa dresses and does theirs in a primitive way, Oyibo will wear suite and do their thing and everything will appear calm and Christian in the eye
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by blingxx(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Laggafin:
Which one be stone of destiny again??:All this oyinbo people sef too dey hallucinate in vain things grin

Oyinbo believed in witchcraft and magic during the medieval and dark age , this tin no suppose shock you since you have heard the story of Merlin and king author , this is not just fictional undecided alot of women where burnt alive England accused of witchcraft
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by blingxx(m): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jokerman:
Isn't thus the Stone King Arthur drew out his sword from folklore?

Folklores came from somewhere bruh believe it or not these white pple where once like Africans infact many of them still believe and magic and witchcraft
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by almarthins(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Stone of Destiny? shocked
So Oyibo follow us de serve juju too. cheesy

Na Dem be ojuju of juju

1 Like

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by babtoundey(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Everything about the British empire is steal, plunder, seize, etc. They even stole ordinary stone.

I want to believe the very stool their king/queen sits on was stolen from somewhere.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
IamAtikulate:

And who told you Nigerians discarded their cultural wedding for English wedding because they believe their traditional wedding is better?

I don't know about Yorubas, but Igbos and Hausas hold traditional wedding before white wedding. In fact, you won't be wedded without the traditional wedding and the traditional wedding is valued more than white wedding.

White wedding is not compulsory in my culture. We just do it because we wanted to.
Yorubas to do Thier traditional wedding.it is very compulsory
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
blingxx:

Oyinbo believed in witchcraft and magic during the medieval and dark age , this tin no suppose shock you since you have heard the story of Merlin and king author , this is not just fictional undecided alot of women where burnt alive England accused of witchcraft
Yes wonens were burnt alive up till 1700s
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by udomma1005(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
I wish to know the history of stone.
Something dey dat stone, iyam saying the truth!
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by bakila: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
oz4real83:
This stone belongs to their ancestors and any king\queen that sits on the stone during inauguration is assumed to have taken over the powers of the ancestors or forebears, this people with their deception cheesy grin, this is a traditional\pagan practice, they want to try and hide the real reason for the action. Don't mind the language they have been employing to disguise all they have been doing since the queen passed on, I have compared some of their actions with what happens when a Benin Oba passes on and I have seen a lot of similarities just that the Binis and other African people are bold enough to call them by their actual names while this "oyibo people" disguise theirs cheesy cheesy grin
You get it that things are hidden in plain sight.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Hailleys: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Explorers:
The historic Stone of Destiny is to be moved from Edinburgh Castle for the Coronation of King Charles.

An integral part of the royal ceremony, the stone is a symbol of monarchy both north and south of the border.

Now held in the Crown Room of the castle, the red sandstone weighing 152kg, which is also known as the Stone of Scone will be transported by a team of experts once the date of the Coronation is known.

Historic Environment Scotland (HES), which manages the castle, will arrange for it to be taken to Westminster Abbey.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11200587/Stone-Destiny-transported-Edinburgh-Castle-London-Charless-coronation.html?ito=social-facebook

Nigerians left the group, especially those pastors and Alfas.
The only thing I hate about Nigerians is oversabi.
They will pretend to know more than those white people that brought us religions, yet their secrets are worse.
If na for Nija, they would have been shouting and tagging this idolatry.
No wonder the country is not working due to HYPOCRISY, especially in RELIGION.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by IamPlato(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Aijeez:
You that know why don't you explain. If such tradition exists is in Nigeria, it would long have been termed evil and destroyed

nigga sharap... Many Traditions Still Exist In Nigeria, traditions That Are Even Evil still Exist And People Embrace Them.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by benikad(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
The Stone is presumably autonomous and sentient; fully capable of having a will of its own. It possesses variously strong, magical abilities, such as long-distance teleportation. However, it can only be convinced to use these abilities by the answering of a riddle. When active, the Stone glows blue. shocked
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by lomprico(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
I wish to know the history of stone.

England tif am their usual way, go to other people's country and steal what they put value in.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by FBIBOT(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
If na alafin oyo coronation now... Proud and dumb Nigerians go dey shout backwardness in 21st century... Don't know why Nigeria don't understand and value culture... During some traditional festive seasons this same white people that brought Christianity to us will fly in to have a nice time... This same white are now learning everything we abandon like ifa... We need to wise up

1 Like

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Danniedpastor(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
wowcatty:
That's not the original, Trump has the original and that's why he walked in front of the queen as a true and more royal than the queen, something no other president or person living ir dead can do or has done. I posted a full article and images of that on a yeye American politics thread long time ago. It's usually placed under the seat of the throne. The original has a sword lodged in it that only a special person can remove it.

I will like you to explain this. Educate me pls
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Stone wey their fore fathers sit down with sadNa wah ! ancestors Neva give up on drawing the living. grin
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by phineas: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
I read about this stone a loong time ago.Book was written by some christian British pro slave type person

Here is the summary of what they believe

1. It was a coronation stone that existed before the time of Jesus

2.It was taken by the prophet with the last remnants of the royal family of Israel (forgot the prophets name, I think it was jeremiah)

3.It was moved with a daughter of the last king of isreal. From the lineage of David.It was transported by sea with the daughter to Scotland where a remnant settled

4. Her blood line they believe is the bloodline of the king of David and that of Israel

5.Coronation of Kings was to be made with the stone in reference to an ancient Israel practice

6.They believe that the present monarchy of the House of Windsor as the daughters bloodline and is of the root of David as such will always have a lineage on the throne as promised by God

There was more in the book, the author believes they are the royal family of the tribe of Judah, that's about it
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Bimpe29: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
English monarchy has an age long history
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by viodemus: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
This stone and hedge stone are taken better care of than over 75% of people in Nigeria.

I will take the English monarchy over all the losers with fake titles in Nigeria combined. The English monarchy has brought more wealth and mass knowledge than those masquared so called title people in Nigeria, have ever done.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by gaspology(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
After watching these, one fo-ol will still condemn our tradition when those that brought Christianity here are practicing theirs fully. Umu Efulefu!
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
PEGANISM IN HIGHER PLACE . they can change the words for all I care .
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Laggafin: 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
goslowgoslow:

But they are the same people that called your gods idols and you believe it. Now what do you call that stone?
Speak for urself oga.. who told you I believe that shit
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Laggafin: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
blingxx:

Bros no force your believes or whatever fictional lies they told you in Merlin and the likes.. I'm not a brainwashed nigga.. Do u Gerrit? cool
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Danny50: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
ekanx27:

You are an endtime narialander for stealing an endtime message that is not credited to you.
You say wetin
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by IrepChrist: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
let me educate you, the west not just British are all satanists

Satan is the ruler of this world and he gave them the power on his behalf, they belong to the Freemasons pure occultists

These guys are not the Christian's, Christianity came through the missionaries born again, those missionaries do not belong to the elite ruling Freemasons class

So it was the Freemasons ruling class that came to colonize us, and the purpose is for one world government, they brought alot of Freemasons temple to the places they colonized, today they have members of the Satanist order in every nation

You see they didn't defeat our "African idols" with superior weapons, the idols are just a arm of Lucifer, and he permitted the blacks to fall under the next phase agenda of game for the end time

Missionaries were allowed to flow into these countries because the gospel has to be spread across the world as a testimony to all mankind before the end would come

It's God's word and it can't return void so they allowed the spreading because it would help them bring the Lucifer reign faster

British who stole our artifact etc again are the ruling elite occult class

I agree.....
Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.