Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) (36360 Views)

Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid / How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / Human Beings Are Born Sinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2022
Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints (Prayer Warriors) When Travelling? (Photos And Video)

Last week i saw the testimony of Dunsin Oyekan after he survived a ghastly motor accident, and I wasn't surprised...

I know very well from personal experience that there were those few that God would go the extra mile to protect where need be, so that same dangerous situations that would have harmed or taken the life of most would be turned into a testimony to them, because it wouldn't be able to harm them or take their lives.

That I believe was what happened to Dunsin who has shown himself to be of a different spiritual class... because it's glaring that it was indeed God that intervened and saved His life, otherwise it would easily have been an entirely different story.

That's why i keep telling people to stop playing church but take the things of God seriously, so that in crucial moments like that when they really needed God's help, God would even to go out of His way to save them because they were also there for Him when He needed someone.

Not after they've lived their lives for the themselves and for the devil, then all of a sudden, when they needed His help, for instance, when they're about to embark on a long distance journey, then they would suddenly remember God is there, and start cabashing, casting, binding, tonging and saying all manner of things in the name of prayer.

They're bound to be on on their own if they found themselves in a dangerous situation, because it's only men that they can deceive, not God!

Hence they shouldn't wait until when their lives were endangered and they needed God's help before they took Him seriously, but beforehand, so that God would also take their own matters seriously as He did in the instance of Dunsin, because they are not just lipservers whose hearts were not with Him, but true worshippers who worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. John 4:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUntMjg4EUQ

God bless.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2022
It's unwise to wait until you find yourself in a dangerous situation before you remember that God exists.

Many have learnt the hard way because God cannot be mocked.

And this is not just about losing their lives to such dangers, but the eternal damnation that awaits all workers of iniquity and unbelievers.

That's the assurance that those who've chosen to serve God have, because although God is more than able to protect them and preserve their lives in such dangerous moments in lives, even if He doesn't, they have a hope that lies beyond this world regardless.

God bless.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by searchng4love: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2022
Because deep down they were never sinners

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Thanks for mocking Deborah and other Christians massacred in their place of worship..in other words those who died in the hands of their enemy weren't truly serving God..

In other words God choose to kill them all and save the true worshippers because they've been wasting their time going to church..these action perpetrated by God was to prove that he loves you..
Therefore 99 percent of Christians are Church goers and according to the op the god you spend your life serving doesn't care because you are not a true worshipper..what a merciful and loving God..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by Bmaster(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2022
...it's because they were compelled to.
At the mention of the name Jesus,every knee shall bow and every tongue must confess that Jesus is the lord.
You can't vehemently reject Jesus in public while others are praising him,that is what it is.
It's not really from their heart,but YOU must follow suit in singing,or clapping of hands,or you may decide to be humming the song while nodding your head to the Tone of the song.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by hopefulLandlord: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
because it's glaring that it was indeed God that intervened and saved His life, otherwise it would easily have been an entirely different story.

There's no proof any god did anything to intervene in Dunsin's accident. many Muslims, local god worshippers, Deists, Taosists, Buddhists etc have has unexplainable fortunate happenings occur at some point(s) in their lives.

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by hopefulLandlord: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2022
Bmaster:
...it's because they were compelled to.
At the mention of the name Jesus,every knee shall bow and every tongue must confess that Jesus is the lord.
You can't vehemently reject Jesus in public while others are praising him,that is what it is.
It's not really from their heart,but YOU must follow suit in singing,or clapping of hands,or you may decide to be humming the song while nodding your head to the Tone of the song.

I never join in any prayer or songs when co travelers start them. I plug in my headphones to listen to music or watch videos or listen to audiobooks or just put on the noise cancellation and listen to the silence

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by hopefulLandlord: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Thanks for mocking Deborah and other Christians massacred in their place of worship..in other words those who died in the hands of their enemy weren't truly serving God..

In other words God choose to kill them all and save the true worshippers because they've been wasting their time going to church..these action perpetrated by God was to prove that he loves you..
Therefore 99 percent of Christians are Church goers and according to the op the god you spend your life serving doesn't care because you are not a true worshipper..what a merciful and loving God..
When all good things are credited to God, and all evil is thrown at the feet of mankind/devil, it makes thinking people conclude that theists have only invented a God as a sort of repository for holding all positive beliefs, such as hope for the future, surviving our mortality by means of an afterlife, etc.

If God gets all the credit , he also gets all the blame. And trying to have it both ways is just further evidence to me that God is an invention of man rather than the inverse.

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by LikeAking: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

There's no proof any god did anything to intervene in Dunsin's accident. many Muslims, local god worshippers, Deists, Taosists, Buddhists etc have has unexplainable fortunate happenings occur at some point(s) in their lives.
j

On point

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by slawomir: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Hilarious

The one way dey make me laugh pass na when them enter motor dey go long distances

The driver go put gospel music as if say he go prevent bad things from happening for the journey

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2022
no one does that. surah 56:66 We have been penalized. someone penalized allah. ahahaha

shouting loud and praying loud does not make one a saint. You can fake it but you cannot take it.
Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by Buju6(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2022
I have never turned to any prayer warrior when travelling.. I definitely know that I'll get to where I'm going by God's grace.. but calling people sinners nowadays in this age is really weird sha

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by mrkings84(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Ah,who wants to die and go to hell?

You know, these people think they are wise. They suddenly turn saints in case there's an accident that leads to them dieing so they wan to play wise and safe, they don't know God is even wiser.

That's how one man promised to give his life to God, and all his possessions should God deliver him from a plane that was about crashing.
The pilots have asked all passengers to commit their souls to their creator cos it was obvious they couldn't make it.

Boom, the man made the promise.

So God decided to test him.
God saved them and brought the situation to normal.

Men and brethren you know what?
As soon as the man stepped out of the plane, he said " Thank God".... (Having thought of the promise he made earlier)
He went further to say, God pls I was too fast to make that promise, I'm sorry I can't !

The man was actually a very rich man!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by AgentGoat: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2022
This Op is a one kind reasonless christian on this forum.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2022
So people still call others sinners in this age. Ayayayai.
Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hilarious

The one way dey make me laugh pass na when them enter motor dey go long distances

The driver go put gospel music as if say he go prevent bad things from happening for the journey
grin
Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by Fisiryorh(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Nobody wan die but dem wan go Heaven.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by Heterodox(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2022
There are no sinners.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by superCleanworks(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2022
Boring
Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by superCleanworks(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

That's why i keep telling people to stop playing church but take the things of God seriously, so that in crucial moments like that when they really needed God's help, God would even to go out of His way to save them because they were also there for Him when He needed someone.
So your god is a trade by barter god? He only gives to people that gives to him? He will be there for you because you were there for him? Is your god such an attention seeker or so lonely? What is this crap?

you think with your stomach, no brains

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2022
undecided
Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by GRACEGLORY: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Who wants to die, hence, the need to falsely get born again before traveling, and resume the sinful lifestyle once they arrive destination. grin grin grin Ignorant that such exercise has no effect whatsoever. And because GOD just still dey keep you, or satan dey fatten you for the future lem

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by bigdammyj: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2022
Reading...
Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by samnificent(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2022
Fear of the unknown.
Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by Chaos14: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

When we all die i will laugh at you from heaven when you're in hell

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by free2ryhme: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints (Prayer Warriors) When Travelling? (Photos And Video)

Last week i saw the testimony of Dunsin Oyekan after he survived a ghastly motor accident, and I wasn't surprised...

I know very well from personal experience that there were those few that God would go the extra mile to protect where need be, so that same dangerous situations that would have harmed or taken the life of most would be turned into a testimony to them, because it wouldn't be able to harm them or take their lives.

That I believe was what happened to Dunsin who has shown himself to be of a different spiritual class... because it's glaring that it was indeed God that intervened and saved His life, otherwise it would easily have been an entirely different story.

Not after they've lived their lives for the themselves and for the devil, then all of a sudden, when they needed His help, for instance, when they're about to embark on a long distance journey, then they would suddenly remember God is there, and start cabashing, casting, binding, tonging and saying all manner of things in the name of prayer.

They're bound to be on on their own if they found themselves in a dangerous situation, because it's only men that they can deceive, not God!

Hence they shouldn't wait until when their lives were endangered and they needed God's help before they took Him seriously, but beforehand, so that God would also take their own matters seriously as He did in the instance of Dunsin, because they are not just lipservers whose hearts were not with Him, but true worshippers who worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. John 4:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUntMjg4EUQ

God bless.

Many won't listen

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by illicit(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2022
If God is selective

What's the point of creating diversity

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by plaetton: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
It's unwise to wait until you find yourself in a dangerous situation before you remember that God exists.

Many have learnt the hard way because God cannot be mocked.

And this is not just about losing their lives to such dangers, but the eternal damnation that awaits all workers of iniquity and unbelievers.

That's the assurance that those have chosen to serve God have, because although God is more than able to protect them and preserve their lives in such dangerous moments in lives, even if He doesn't, they have a hope that lies beyond this world regardless.

God bless.
No God protects anyone.
What we call Accidents in Nigeria are caused by careless driving by one or 2 parties.
If you got out of an accident alive, it would have to do with many different factors rather than any God going out of their way to save you.
On the same day that he walked out of an accident alive, many others also died in different accidents in Nigeria and all over the world.
The idea that God allows other people to die and then saves you is a delusion, a self-serving delusion, and one with which religious hustlers milk to the last drop everytime.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by Porkroyale: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2022
It all boils down to the insincerity of many. As a Christian you should say a simple prayer and even be able to fall asleep while travelling. Why?
Cus your faith must be rest assured that God loves you and won't forsake you. And so even "IF" for any reason something happens (e.g an accident)you still know that God didn't forsake you.

You only panick if you don't have faith.

Nevertheless, irrespective of your faith, always do your own due diligence before travelling. Don't venture on long distance journey in a car with bad brake or worn out expired tyres , or drive recklessly, and expect God to do some magics.
That would be testing the lord your God.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by NACE13: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2022
cheesy
Religious folks in Nigeria are so damn funny, I have to tell you.
You are only born again because you don't wanna die, and if you do, you'll hopefully make the cut for people going to heaven.
Once these 'fanatics' start with their noise while I'm on transit, I trust my Earbuds to help me cancel the noise. I get angry because they don't care to know if you are trying to get a little nap before you get to your destination, or if you are of another religion: Christianity doesn't give you the right to inconvenience others. If you don't clap or sing along, to them, you are a sinner or someone from the underworld.
I keep asking people of these God-forsaken country where their prayers for years has taken the country to?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by Samadict(f): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2022
It's better to just give God thanks for Dunsin's life without trying to explain why he was saved from the accident because no one knows. You shouldn't explain what you don't know. Many ministers of God have died in accidents. Dr. Myles Munroe and his wife, Bimbo Odukoya, Ed Dufresne to mention few. Some got sick, prayed and hoped for healing that never happened. They served God if what we call service to God is the yardstick but they still died in unfortunate incidents. This same Dunsin lost his wife some years back.... When someone comes out alive from an incident that would naturally kill him/her, just thank God for the person and move on. Shalom

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him / The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday / Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.