Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) (33104 Views)

Abia LP Supporters Carry Coffin, Say PDP Died On 18 March, Buried On 22nd March / Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Igboslayer: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
I
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Kavaista: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Politicians All birds of the same feathers whether APC or PDP
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yy
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by elonmuskbaby: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin

Commedian
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by peter8535: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Should we now fry beans
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Some idiot shouting obi done forget say obi is one of the idiot called politicians….

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by YeyeGbami: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by IVORY2009(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jennifer663:
Funny but nice

Jenni Jenni grin
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Igboslayer: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
They rotate among themselves and seek solace when they are being hunted by opposition. Nigeria politics is too dirty and corrupt. I wonder how Peter Obi have not been stained yet.
He's part of them.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by BananaPeel(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428186/say-pdp-say-tufiakwa-olorunmaje-dino-melaye-throwback-video/

To keep politicians in check and hold them accountable by their words... Any one that double speaks should be banned from politics and occupying any public position for 10 years.
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Longfellow1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
I am not surprised, that is typical of many Nigerian politicians.
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Goodman247: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
No party lines in Nigeria, all.of them whether PDP or APC belongs to the same party
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Gabbriell: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Political prostitution

Any party that win today, all of them will move. No iota of dignity.
With Tupac's voice: "These things that the black goes through.."
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Counterfeit: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Recycling of political whores from one brothel party to another brothel party.
Reminds me of the Street saying- "when a LovePeddler changes base, location and brothel, she becomes brand new" - PAN.

Ashawo Chenjie base, ogholu PAN
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Procarpenter: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter work my price is affordable wood roofing and I install all kinds of roofing sheet installation with 100% warranty with 20% discount on all my work contact me through my signature below and I work worldwide
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Vixlot: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
JosephXavier:
This is absolutely what we mean when we say that PDP=APC

Nobody should blame Wike for whatever he is doing now

These are the same people that reamed up to bring fight against PDP to bring Buhari's APC to power now back to PDP to hijack the party for their selfish reason

PDP party chairman, presidential candidate and campaign spokesman

I only blame Wike for fighting Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Vixlot: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Goodman247:
No party lines in Nigeria, all.of them whether PDP or APC belongs to the same party

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Vixlot: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igboslayer:
He's part of them.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Is04970: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Dino, like FFK. Men without conscience, integrity and principles. Unstable beings
Pandora nko?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by RPG2020(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
0+0=0

Not surprised grin
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by HltSong: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
SHINJA:
Hahahahah

Dino my dream lover

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by JosephXavier: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=Vixlot post=116562049][/quote]
Don't forget that Peter Obi was a governor under APGA for eight years and not pdp

Besides putting Peter Obi in that attire is like hiding a diamond in dirt

It doesn't change the fact that he is diamond
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Tvoice: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Politics na football club, u can be bought at any time, as far as transfer window is open, everyone has a price grin
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by pillager: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
chatinent:
PDP = APC = PDP = LP

So delusional a country.

You folks choose to recycle the same sets of past leaders.

It's on you.
Fixed
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Latakia(f): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
This is the reason why you should not be jumping from one political to another.

1- Atiku from PDP to APC and back to PDP.

2- Peterrorist Obi from APGA to PDP and now Labour party.

3- Kwamkwaso from PDP to APC to PDP and now NNPP.

4- Jagaban from AD, left AD and formed his own political party AC/ACN and merged it with CPC and ANPP which gave birth to APC. Jagaban like Buhari are the only two strongest politicians in Nigeria that never decamp to PDP.

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Belleful: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Dino, you are one nil down in ur fight with ffk.
No more attack? Or ffk pass you?
Don't take any Nigeria politician serious o.
They are all the same. Just vote who u like. Stop the abuse.
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Cholison(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
The internet doesn't forget ooo. Others behind should learn and very fast too.
Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Tflex01: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
They rotate among themselves and seek solace when they are being hunted by opposition. Nigeria politics is too dirty and corrupt. I wonder how Peter Obi have not been stained yet.

Lol how is Peter Obi not stained?

grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by adioolayi(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
No be Naija Politicians again... wherever dey don talk goodnight...there is high possibility they will go back and say good morning grin cheesy grin

It's all about their selfish interests

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Politicians cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents / Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari / Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.