Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer (9113 Views)

Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School / Cradle To Harvard International Schools (C2HIS), Abuja / Loral International Schools www.loralintlschools.sch.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by hardbody: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2022
chatinent:
Writing your thesis or dissertation, there comes a moment when the sheer enormity of it hits you and you wonder how you will ever be able to pull this together coupled with the fact that you have to work, let alone pull it all together in a way that will get you good marks.

We are here to help you.

We are a verified professional writing service of qualified writers who assist in assignments, thesis, and dissertation.

Yes, we have dedicated writers.

Premium and exclusive features:

✅Money Back Guarantees
✅FREE Amendments
✅Privacy and Security
✅FREE: Title page, outline, table of contents, bibliography, revision upon request, originality check on Turnitin during submission.

Our services:
- research writing in major fields of study (we submit with a Turnitin report to prove it is plagiarism-free)...and this includes exam assistance. We also handle systematic reviews (Public Health), statistical analysis, computer science projects and implementation, major sciences and general analytical works.

Yes, zero plagiarism is assured.

Note: we do not sell already-made projects. We write from the scratch, and we understand how most schools abroad grade according to their marking rubrics!

Timely delivery and good support. We are available at the click of your button, and will assist you even if you have zero-knowledge of research writing.

Editing and proofreading. We will check your work for readability, grammar errors, conciseness, redundancy, correctness, Bleep-checking, structure, and appropriate referencing and citations.

Rewriting. We also offer to manually rewrite a piece of work for you in other words that paraphrased words can reduce plagiarism.

Plagiarism removal from Turnitin report. Whether your work is 100% plagiarised or not, we check your works for you on Turnitin, then advise if you wish the plagiarism removed. By removal, we do not alter the message. We only removr plagiarism. This servic is inclusive for ebooks and big books too.

Pricing and Terms of Service . We have a price for everyone. When you contact us, we send you our terms and price. The price list is comprehensive with its many tiers to suit your budget.

Yes, we are affordable and have a considerate price plan for everyone.

What are you waiting for?

Contact us at www.yourresearchwriter.com

Email at yourwriterofficial@gmail.com

Or scan the code on the attached image for a direct chat with one of our staff.

Thanks.

Sponsored Post

I sought you out twice for a project and a thesis, sent messages and received not even an acknowledgment. Thankfully i worked with another person on this forum with whom i shared the same information with you. I am not sure what to make of this your advertisement. I have from the experience continued to refer interested persons to the other lady who actually responded and eventually worked with me. Attitude takes us to a higher altitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by NarutUzumaki7th: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2022
You seriously included your clients' works in your portfolio? Are you trying to get their degree withdrawn?
Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by shomutuski(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2022
chatinent:
Writing your thesis or dissertation, there comes a moment when the sheer enormity of it hits you and you wonder how you will ever be able to pull this together coupled with the fact that you have to work, let alone pull it all together in a way that will get you good marks.

We are here to help you.

We are a verified professional writing service of qualified writers who assist in assignments, thesis, and dissertation.

✅Money Back Guarantees
✅FREE Amendments
✅Privacy and Security
✅FREE: Title page, outline, table of contents, bibliography, revision upon request, originality check on Turnitin during submission.

Our services:
- research writing in major fields of study (we submit with a Turnitin report to prove it is plagiarism-free)...and this includes exam assistance. We also handle systematic reviews (Public Health), statistical analysis, computer science projects and implementation, major sciences and general analytical works.

Note: we do not sell already-made projects. We write from the scratch, and we understand how most schools abroad grade according to their marking rubrics!

Timely delivery and good support. We are available at the click of your button, and will assist you even if you have zero-knowledge of research writing.

Editing and proofreading. We will check your work for readability, grammar errors, conciseness, redundancy, correctness, Bleep-checking, structure, and appropriate referencing and citations.

Rewriting. We also offer to manually rewrite a piece of work for you in other words that paraphrased words can reduce plagiarism.

Plagiarism removal from Turnitin report. Whether your work is 100% plagiarised or not, we check your works for you on Turnitin, then advise if you wish the plagiarism removed. By removal, we do not alter the message. We only removr plagiarism. This servic is inclusive for ebooks and big books too.

Pricing and Terms of Service . We have a price for everyone. When you contact us, we send you our terms and price. The price list is comprehensive with its many tiers to suit your budget.

Thanks.

Sponsored Post

Where is the connect?
Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by Talawaka: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2022
justt:

This is totally wrong for all intents and purposes! It's also very sad that such post can be sponsored even to the front page.

Why should students contract their thesis out? Must you bastardize the educational systems because of what you intend to gain?

@Seun and other mods, this should be brought down, please!

Indeed.

Seun and Mods, have you folks got no moral scruples left?

I know Nairaland thrives on sensational stories, unverified content, and just about anything else that sets the temperature boiling.
But even for you, this is a bridge too far.

Do you want to have unstable buildings signed off by architects who never wrote a thesis on your conscience?
Teachers, whose assignments were written by others, tutoring your kith and kin?
Politicians who lay claim to qualifications obtained through dubious means mortgaging your future?

3 Likes

Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by studycenter: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2022
Good
Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2022
Nairaland moderators, do you have a sense of morality at all? Why should a post that should be deleted by you be gracing the front page? I know you were paid but is it anything that you collect money to post on front page? This is wrong and anyone in school should do their thesis themselves. This is criminality you are promoting. Be guided!

2 Likes

Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2022
obembet:

E be like say u no dey see well, it's sponsor post
So what? It is wrong. Will they post a fraudulent post on the front page because it was sponsored?
Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by godwon01(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2022
That is the reason why a lot of students could not defend their profession whenever they are called upon to do so. That is the reason why a lot of graduates don't know the different between the UK and London. That is the reason why several students don't know that UK is different from USA. Shortway to success is very common to youth of today. Shortway to success all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by Conner44: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
grin grin if one decides to study, then they should put in the work. Having someone write your thesis and project, while you carry a certificate you did not work for is worse than plagiarism in my opinion, should be a criminal offence.

This thread is glorifying malpractice. Everybody should study and write their own academic papers. Seun why are your mods sponsoring fraud in the educational sector both home and abroad? Do you know how many people have been stripped off their certificates because of things like this? Do you know how many have been prosecuted and jailed?

Nigerians ehn . . . undecided Everything na wuru-wuru for here

2 Likes

Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by godwon01(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2022
Thief.

1 Like

Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by DadaHammed: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2022
Nairaland and should not be promoting thesis writing service. It's unethical and fraudulent.

I wrote a 300-page PhD thesis during my time, defended it and published in International journals. A good panel of Professors and examiners would know if you actually wrote the thesis yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by Conner44: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2022
hardbody:

I sought you out twice for a project and a thesis, sent messages and received not even an acknowledgment. Thankfully i worked with another person on this forum with whom i shared the same information with you. I am not sure what to make of this your advertisement. I have from the experience continued to refer interested persons to the other lady who actually responded and eventually worked with me. Attitude takes us to a higher altitude.

Why can’t you do your academic work by yourself?

Later you will puff out your chest and call yourself a literate undecided

You’re just setting yourself up for shame and failure in the near future

2 Likes

Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by akinmusi(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2022
obembet:

E be like say u no dey see well, it's sponsor post

Most don't understand nairaland would've extinct if not that it's oiled with sponsored post and ads.

1 Like

Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by chatinent: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2022
shomutuski:

Where is the connect?

Kindly visit the website.
Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by chatinent: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2022
hardbody:

Hi,

Oh no, maybe I missed the message. I would never ignore a message. It's not attitude. I feel honoured when people send messages.

Please don't misunderstand me.
Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by chatinent: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2022
hardbody:

Also confirm it's me you sent the message to. I am known to respond to every message I receive.
Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by ResearchGateNg: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2022
chatinent:

We are here to help you.

✅Money Back Guarantees
✅FREE Amendments
✅Privacy and Security

Our services:

Thanks.

Sponsored Post

This is wrong. Examination malpractice openly advertised and endorsed by Nairaland. O wrong now? embarassed
The student will be examined and scored for a thesis that s/he didn't carry out by him/herself.

This is how you guys make serious minded countries to discredit certificates from Nigeria; making innocent, hardworking Nigerian scholars go through unnecesary rigorous checks to gain validation abroad. angry

2 Likes

Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by legacystore: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2022
This is unethical service and an academic fraud.

Is nairaland encouraging academic dishonesty?

Seun

3 Likes

Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by legacystore: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2022
chatinent:

We are here to help you.

✅Money Back Guarantees
✅FREE Amendments
✅Privacy and Security

Our services:

Thanks.

Sponsored Post
w

Seun

1 Like

Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by hardbody: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2022
Conner44:

Why can’t you do your academic work by yourself?

Later you will puff out your chest and call yourself a literate undecided

You’re just setting yourself up for shame and failure in the near future

I needed to work with someone to add verve to my research and the materials to be accumulated and sorted. I am not discussing a school project but a doctoral thesis of multifarious dimensions. In one of the projects, i also needed someone who will personally interface with the subjects on ground. I suggest you stick to what you know and stop calling out everyone based on your myopic or limited understanding of what a project or an academic essay entails.

And just incase it means anything to you, doctoral thesi (e)s are defended by the owners of the work. You cannot defend a work you know nothing about and expect to scale through. Not in my academic environment though.

I shall honour you no more with responses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by meobizy(f): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hunger wan tear admin belle. Kpishikpishikpishi. I talk am say Nairaland don die. Na say I no fit deactivate still keep me here. It wasn’t normal that reporting trolls did nothing to keep them away. See as Nigerian factor kill this place.
Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by meobizy(f): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
akinmusi:

Most don't understand nairaland would've extinct if not that it's oiled with sponsored post and ads.
They think that somehow this place thrives from their hunger induced rants concerning the government. Lol. Nairalanders are very ignorant human beings.
Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by fluffybaby(f): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Is this how Nigerians abroad get their 1st class degrees?
Nigerians , before you know it now oyinbo schools would put stricter measures for students

1 Like

Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by alexisben(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
How do you reduce plagiarism through any app
Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by Yankee101: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is a crime
Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by Ikemba007: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Support kee u there. Abeg carry ur blackmail gerrout from here.

Bitterness kee you there
Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by Ikemba007: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Support kee u there. Abeg carry ur blackmail gerrout from here.

Bitterness kee you there
Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by edoairways: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
tempex88:
is this right?

Something that your institution must not know about
It is a normal thing provided you can defend your work
Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by edoairways: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
alexisben:
How do you reduce plagiarism through any app
Quillbot
Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by edoairways: 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
legacystore:
w

Seun
It is not an academic fraud don't forget you got to defend it
Re: Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer by Wwwq: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Hnd Form Registration Have Started. / LAUTECH Will Be Up And Running In 90 Days – New Council Chairman, Prof Afolabi / Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.