Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) (60407 Views)

People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Explorers(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2022
Tearful well-wishers are paying a fond farewell to the Queen after her coffin left Balmoral accompanied by a sombre Princess Anne to begin a six-hour journey to Edinburgh, where she will lie in state.

The hearse carrying the coffin of Queen Elizabeth II, draped with the Royal Standard of Scotland, passes through Ballater.

Most people stood in silence as the convoy passed through the village of Ballater, while others filmed the moment on their phones.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11201257/The-Queen-leaves-Balmoral-time-Crowds-line-streets-pay-tribute-Majesty.html?ico=most_shared_articles_mol.fbia_news

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by madridguy(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2022
May her Majesty rest in Peace. She will be greatly missed. My heartfelt condolences to her family and friends.

May her journey be blessed by angels.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Explorers(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Members of the public line the streets in Ballater, Scotland, as the hearse carrying the coffin of Queen Elizabeth II passes through.

Well-wishers who had waited patiently for the opportunity to pay their respects bowed their heads while others saluted as the hearse drove slowly by.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by chiunlimited(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2022
I pray you face whatever judgment you deserve wherever you are going to madam forceful colonizer tongue tongue, The millions of African souls that you and your people wasted will torment you.. British can we now get our stolen African loots back ?? Her so called Majesty have one of the largest gold reserves in the world but without having one single gold mine in England, why will someone who has a stolen African diamond on her crown rest well? There's no peace for the wicked. Africa never needed you people in the first place, we had our own empires & civilizations before you guys came and wiped our history away...

145 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Explorers(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2022
The hearse is travelling at a stately pace through the stunning Aberdeenshire countryside.

A sombre Princess Royal in a Bentley limousine behind the Queen's hearse as it travels through Aberdeenshire to Edinburgh.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Explorers(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2022
Dignitaries salute Queen Elizabeth II's hearse as it passes through the village of Ballater.

Local people dressed in black, gather in Ballater in tribute to the Queen as her coffin passed through the village.

People line the street waiting for the funeral cortage carrying Britain's Queen Elizabeth in the village of Ballater.

7 Likes

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by yinkus6750(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2022
Fare thee well.
Yet to understand the British Monarchy.
Left London for Balmoral, now on her way to Edinburgh.
Draped casket with Scottish flag
Anyway, May her soul RI P .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Cypress042(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2022
All is vanity

Six fit at last

R.I.P to her sad

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Dekadet(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2022
What does the symbol of a dragon on the flag used in wrapping her coffin signify? am just asking o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by okoronono: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2022
rip
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Explorers(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2022
Queen Elizabeth II's casket will lie in state for 24 hours at St Giles' Cathedral in Edinburgh.

Officials are pictured outside the church on Saturday as they prepared for the procession transporting her body.

Local people dressed in tartan preparing for the arrival of the Queen's coffin at Glenmuick Church in Ballater.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
A post box with adorned with a black knitted hat and likeness of The Queen in Ballater.

A drawing of the Queen against the background of a Union flag which was left amongst flowers outside Balmoral Castle.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by obiekunie01: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
If you know you know. cheesy cheesy

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Britain's £3billion aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth fired a 96-gun salute to mark the Queen's death.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
The Death Gun Salute is fired at the Tower of London by the Honourable Artillery Company.

The 105th Regiment Royal Artillery, The Scottish and Ulster Gunners fire a 96-gun salute at 1pm in tribute to the late Queen Elizabeth II at Edinburgh Castle

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by MufasaLion: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Royalty!!!

I really hope King Charles III keep up with his mother's good legacy.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by illicit(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
RIP to the Biafrans that passed away between 67-70

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Hanibbal(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Dekadet:
What does the symbol of a dragon on the flag used in wrapping her coffin signify? am just asking o

Let's wait for pastor Righteousness to come and tell us the meaning. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by obiekunie01: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Emmamay10: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
She is still enjoying full royalty even after death. Poverty is a real disease. I shall overcome one day.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hanibbal:

Let's wait for pastor Righteousness to come and tell us the meaning. grin

Righteousness22 only associate with the return of Jesus Christ tongue undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by AlphaTaikun: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Explorers:
Tearful well-wishers are paying a fond farewell to the Queen after her coffin left Balmoral accompanied by a sombre Princess Anne to begin a six-hour journey to Edinburgh, where she will lie in state.

The hearse carrying the coffin of Queen Elizabeth II, draped with the Royal Standard of Scotland, passes through Ballater.

Most people stood in silence as the convoy passed through the village of Ballater, while others filmed the moment on their phones.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11201257/The-Queen-leaves-Balmoral-time-Crowds-line-streets-pay-tribute-Majesty.html?ico=most_shared_articles_mol.fbia_news
So it's true? I did not know she had passed on Thursday last week because I've been under the
weather and only got to know on
Saturday.

My condolences go to the British
people at this historic turning point in world affairs.

Elizabeth the Second was one of the finest ceremonial natural rulers in living memory.

#Respect

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by AlphaTaikun: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Explorers:
Britain's £3billion aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth fired a 96-gun salute to mark the Queen's death.
Awesome fire-power! Nothing like this in recent global history.

All hail King Charles III... who has regards for Nigeria based on his last visit there as a Prince.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by oluwaseyi0: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
RIP
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by WibusJaga: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2022

Oyibo burial no de sweet abeg. No item 7. cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
REST IN PEACE QUEEN �
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Jack500: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
chiunlimited:
I pray you face whatever judgment you deserve wherever you are going to madam forceful colonizer tongue tongue, The millions of African souls that you and your people wasted will torment you.. British can we now get our stolen African loots back ?? Her so called Majesty have one of the largest gold reserves in the world but without having one single gold mine in England, why will someone who has a stolen African diamond on her crown rest well? There's no peace for the wicked. Africa never needed you people in the first place, we had our own empires & civilizations before you guys came and wiped our history away...

A
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Emmamay10:
She is still enjoying full royalty even after death. Poverty is a real disease. I shall overcome one day.
I say AMEN for you o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by WonderManly(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by Pwettylinda(f): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin grin

This woman no suppose die well oo

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) by sukkot: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
shocked true story about me and the queen. so queen came to preston england. so i happened to be in the vicinity so i dropped by and was looking at her but i had this brown fred perry bag that looked like i was carrying weapons and wanted to delete the queen and so i got arrested three times only for me to open the bag and they saw it was small groceries in it. i think bread and grapes and a few other things lmao. tru story.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans / Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.