Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Please Advice If I Can Study For Comptia A+ On My Own And Just Pay For The Exam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Advice If I Can Study For Comptia A+ On My Own And Just Pay For The Exam (2726 Views)

Minutes Soul Her I'm Do I Hundred-dollar And Just / Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? / What Is A Blackbox And Just How Does It Help Unravel The Cause Of Air Mishap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice If I Can Study For Comptia A+ On My Own And Just Pay For The Exam by balogunsam(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2011
hi. I want to get the CompTIA A+ and S+ certifications and i need advice from experienced people. Can i get materials and stuff on my own and study on my own and then pay at any of the accredited centres to write the exam only or must i register and train with the centres before i can write exams there??

Any relevant info will be deeply appreciated. Thanks
Re: Please Advice If I Can Study For Comptia A+ On My Own And Just Pay For The Exam by denzel2009: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2011
Ok, what other information and materials do you need mr balogunsam?
Re: Please Advice If I Can Study For Comptia A+ On My Own And Just Pay For The Exam by balogunsam(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2011
@denzel.brooda, ,my wahala too much abi? I'm so sorry. I've started studying like you said. I just want to know if the CompTIA accredited trust centres in Nigeria allow one to study on his or her own and just pay for the exam to them. U know dey may say one has to pay for tuition and stuff before one is allowed to write the exams.
Re: Please Advice If I Can Study For Comptia A+ On My Own And Just Pay For The Exam by denzel2009: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
balogunsam:

@denzel.brooda, ,my wahala too much abi? I'm so sorry. I've started studying like you said. I just want to know if the CompTIA accredited trust centres in Nigeria allow one to study on his or her own and just pay for the exam to them. U know dey may say one has to pay for tuition and stuff before one is allowed to write the exams.

Nobody cares where you study, just go and pay for the exam when you are ready and write the darn thing. You can as well book your exams in advance and then start reading. That's even the best way cos you won't want to waste your hard earned cash failing the exams. BTW, A+ is is divided into 2 exams, essentials and practicals. Most people do it the same day.

http://certification.comptia.org/getCertified/certifications/a.aspx
Re: Please Advice If I Can Study For Comptia A+ On My Own And Just Pay For The Exam by balogunsam(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2011
thanks bro. Thats was what i was trying to find out.God bless u.
Re: Please Advice If I Can Study For Comptia A+ On My Own And Just Pay For The Exam by Prettyy: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Anyone interested in passing CISA, CISM, CRISC, PMP, CompTIA, CCNA, Microsoft ?
Pay after passing exam. 100% gurantee pass

Re: Please Advice If I Can Study For Comptia A+ On My Own And Just Pay For The Exam by ndidibabe(f): 5:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Yes very much interested in CISM

1 Like

Re: Please Advice If I Can Study For Comptia A+ On My Own And Just Pay For The Exam by ndidibabe(f): 5:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Prettyy:
Anyone interested in passing CISA, CISM, CRISC, PMP, CompTIA, CCNA, Microsoft ?
Pay after passing exam. 100% gurantee pass
CISM

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

65-year-old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sensual Body (photos) / How To Connect Xender With PC / CSJ Vom Holds Inter-house Sports Competition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.