Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,966,618 members, 7,199,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 December 2022 at 01:06 PM

NYSC Direct Posting To Any State Of Your Choice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NYSC Direct Posting To Any State Of Your Choice (264 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Direct Posting To Any State Of Your Choice by Heathrow44: 2:16pm On Sep 11
NYSC is about to commence Batch C stream 1 orientation for fresh graduates, if you want to be posted directly to good states , home state, where you husband is living, due to security concerns, uncertainty contact me now for direct posting, all 36 states and FCT are avaliable, this is Heathrow44 and I'm a nairalander, look forward to working with you, if you contacted me and you are a nairalander there's 10% discount offers for you, Nysc is opening postal on 15th dm me now,

N/B: There's is total refund policy to anyone if you don't get the state you applied for, this is trusted, I was posted to Lagos, so is impossible for you not to be posted to the state you sent to me

Anyone that pays me the details would be posted here for transparency , every business and WhatsApp chats would be posted here, transfers, receipts everything would be open to everyone to see...

Re: NYSC Direct Posting To Any State Of Your Choice by Chris2863(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11
Ana akogheri
Re: NYSC Direct Posting To Any State Of Your Choice by Heathrow44: 4:54pm On Sep 11
Chris2863:
Ana akogheri

Okay
Re: NYSC Direct Posting To Any State Of Your Choice by Heathrow44: 8:57am On Sep 12
@Mynd44
@Farano
@Rocktation
Please move to Fp for better views
Re: NYSC Direct Posting To Any State Of Your Choice by tarantino1: 10:48am On Oct 28
L

(1) (Reply)

How's Your Relationship During This ASUU Strike? / Damn She's Sucking It So Good / Early Morning Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.