Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

Heaven Is For Every Body - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven Is For Every Body (134 Views)

Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate / Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target / I Am A Christian And Going To Heaven Is Not My Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Is For Every Body by Ekestar(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Acts 4:11-12
11 KJV:This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
12 KJV:Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

LET ME EXPLAIN: God has given an open invitation to everybody born into this world to enter heaven through the Corner Stone (Jesus). This passage, explains that it is only through Jesus that men can be saved.

ERRORS PEOPLE HAVE:
1. Many people believe that once you are born in a Christian home and go to church, that you will go to heaven. The answer is CAPITAL NO
2. Many people believed that once you live a good life without knowing Jesus, if you die you will go to heaven. THIS IS ANOTHER LIE FROM THE DEVIL.
3. Many people believed that bible was written for Christians but that's not the truth. Bible was written for mankind and those who follow Christ, read it as manual to understand the teachings of Christ in order to obey God and enter heaven.
NOTE: There are still people who believe in Christ that will not enter heaven because they did not live the way Christ lived (Love & sacrificial life)

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE: In my days in the university, some group of Christians who came to our house to preached Christ, told my room mate and I That Jesus is the only way to God, we especially me, got really offended with them, and told them to get out of our house. Do you know why? Because, I told my self that there were many Moslems that were living better and good life more than many Christians.
But the mistake was mine, they didn't say that Christians were the ones that will go to heaven, rather born again Christians.

WHAT AWAITS THOSE WHO REJECT JESUS
1. DEATH
2. SEPARATION FROM GOD
3. HELL & LAKE OF FIRE

REASONS WHY JESUS IS TRULY THE ONLY WAY TO GOD.
1. All men born into this world were born in sin because Adam sinned.....Romans 5:12
2..All men born into this world is already separated from God, whether they are aware or not....Roman 5:12
3. God does not forgive sin without blood. It's so because every one who disobey God by Divine injunction will die.Romans 6:23. Blood represent death, So Jesus presented his blood to God to show that man has paid for his sin by dying. That is why if any one believe that when Jesus died on the cross, he/she died with him, then that person will be saved.
4. Jesus was the only man who lived in this world, the way God wanted humans to live.
5. Jesus is the only man who ever rose from death, as a testimony that those who believe in him will rise to eternal life.

FINAL WORD: I write to you, so that you will stop standing in the wrong path. Believe it now, that only those who believe that Jesus came to this world from God, died for the sins of mankind and they pattern their lives accordingly will see God.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bible Devil: Most Dangerous Devil On Earth / I Am The Richest Man In The World- Pst. E.A. Adeboye (extract From Open Heaven) / Pastor Trends Online For Charging Members $1499 To Teach Them How To Pray.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.