Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Last Nigerian Virgin! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Last Nigerian Virgin! (10601 Views)

okay / Become A Virgin Back (females) / Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 1:37am On Aug 18, 2007
cool cool cool

I'll Start by saying,  Twas my pride for a long time! Have dated 4 guys till date!

All relationships ended cos they never respected my wishes about getting intimate.

I'm tall, brown, slim and a bit too good looking BUT

I'm 28 and brand new! I need a guy who'll respect me and maybe we can negotiate  grin

Feel free to mail me! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by oladoja(m): 5:00am On Aug 18, 2007
So cool I love it (if it's the truth) I would have sought for you if not that I'm a little too young pls keep it up.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by k0be: 5:02am On Aug 18, 2007
@poster, you're in trouble. the flaming will begin very soon, I suggest you run for precious life.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by oladoja(m): 5:15am On Aug 18, 2007
Kobe pls could u be a bit more lucid cos i dont understand
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 18, 2007
grin grin grin Virgin Kee Ni Ilu 9ja, Am available oooh tongue tongue tongue but do u travel cuz i leave far from home, if yes lets chat
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by iice(f): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2007
And the award goes to. . . .
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by olanajim(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2007
?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2007
cool cool cool

Not a joke guys. angry

I jus need someone serious

@oladoja, Thanks 4 the compliment, a bit too late 4 me thou.

@kObe, thanks for rubbing it in.

cool cool cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by k0be: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2007
Baby Glow!:

cool cool cool

@kObe, thanks for rubbing it in.

cool cool cool
no, thanks to you.
you rubbed it in first with the title "Last Nigerian Virgin", then with this "I'm tall, brown, slim and a bit too good looking."
Last Nigerian virgin my dirty foot.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Configur(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2007
bABY GLOW,ITS LIKE U WANT TO START FUCKING ABI?

NEWAYS AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE AND AM A TAURUSIAN ND U KNOW WHAT DAT MEANS IN BED! grin
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2007
cool cool cool

@kobe, Shut up! You're jus Hot! Go F, K urself if you cant get laid! cool

@Configur, Ok so i wanna F, K no biggie! But are you a carriable soul

I need MEN not BOYS

Keep It Coming!

Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by olanajim(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2007
Men NOT boys! Can I enter?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by k0be: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2007

@kobe, Shut up! You're jus Hot! Go F, K yourself if you can't get laid!
omg, this coming from you? hmm, you're good.
thanks for finally revealing your true intention, getting screwed!!
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2007
cool cool cool

@olanajim, No problem man! If you're sure you're confident enough jus buzz me!

@k0be, You don tire? Or you cant get it up again. Hmmmnnn, BOYS!

I'll bet your GF (if you have) is getting it elsewhere and you know.

You cant leave her cos it'll be the end of your pathetic sexual life

Pity, your jimmy wud atrophy due to disuse!

You'd better apologise.

cool cool cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by naijacutee(f): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2007
Ahhh, so after saving it for 28 years, you are willing to "dash" it to some Nairaland competitor? O ma se o!
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2007
cool cool cool

Wetin i 4 do now?

All the guys want a piece! the moment they dont get,

they move on!

You know what i'm talkin about dont ya?

I wanna be able to make my man happy!

Babe, at this rate, i might jus be a V-yansh at 40!

cool cool cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by fatty27: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2007
Great luck. Have you tried OKOBO?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by IykeD(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2007
If you want it now why didn't you want it then, you should have done it then with one of the 4 guys u dated and u probably would have been on with him.See the problem about your post, if it is TRUE, is that any guy coming on now will be strictly after your V-path and probably make it U-path.U shouldn't have mentioned that part in your post, by the way, what was your intention of staying a V at 28? just curious, shocked
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by k0be: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2007
@k0be,  You don tire? Or you can't get it up again. Hmmmnnn,  BOYS!

I'll bet your GF (if you have) is getting it elsewhere and you know.

You can't leave her because it'll be the end of your pathetic sexual life
This is the story of a girl, who cried a river and drowned the whole world.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by olanajim(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2007
Baby Glow,
i am confidence and sure of myself. I am hot but not too hot as to burn myself or those I love. I cold when circumstance demand it. But I have a set of rules. If you can't match 'em, you aint gettin nothin.

By the way, what is your price? Any tag yet, Baby glow?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ baby glow,

bananas and cucumbers are available!

Who gives a Bleep if you are a virgin or not?

if you want to Bleep just say it and spare us the 28 virgin thing.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabaNee2(m): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2007
Come on Baby Glow, You need not advertise this priced possession okay? And by the way, Need i tell you that certain things are getting out of fashion, u know like em em em you know what now!!!
Dont mind me, tis quite great to note trhat you ar old and really "brand" new like you called yourself,
But hey, aint you forgetting something? You said we can mail you but you forgot to give the email addy!!!!!
Once again congratulation sis, it is worth advertising!!!!! And please be rest assuredf that a lot of mails will innundate your box the moment you give the email addy, and the bad news is 99 percent of those who will mail you should be scrutinised twice, wishing you luck in your search, for me, i am out of the intended aight?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by CrazyMan(m): 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2007
@babyglow

You didn’t state what it was you want in a guy, what qualities, what potentials, e.t.c. You just asked guys to feel free to mail you. I suppose you are not the desperate type that can do anything to get a man on her side.

I would suggest you go easy on yourself; guys can be dangerous and when you throw yourself willing at them, it becomes more dangerous.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by LongOne1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ poster, if u r truly a V which i doubt very much, jus give me ur addy so we can GET IT ON, i can assure you as my forum name implies it WILL BE WORTH THE 28 YEAR WAIT. U r a lil older but what can i say, i dont discriminate.

LET ME JUST SPOIL U A LITTLE.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by FLT123(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2007
Baby Glow,

You made the mistake of advertising the most attractive commodity in the world of men-nairaland. I don't know about you guys but being a virgin at 28 is something you should be proud of. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. There are gazillion men out there who will want to marry you just because of what you are but I don't think you will find them on this forum. I will advise you look somewhere else. I wish I could help some but I don't think there is much I can do. I'm NID and most of my friends back home (who are good boyz) are married.

Just chill, the right guy will come along.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by flynx: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2007
"they say that black is a berry sweeter than juice, i say its a talk of the flesh dat makes u rise 2 the roof, i gave a holla 2 my sistas own welfare cos i care, n if no 1 else does. when a man tells u u were nothin dont belive him, and if he cant learn 2 luv u n respect ur feelins, u shuld leave him"

v @ 28,
thats amazing. u r the kind of a person i term "rose within the concrete witout damaged petals"

dont let ur addiction with frictions get u bothering, even wen there is no luv, dont just quit ur ambition to flirt.

my advice 2 u is that u shuld always keep ur faith in ur mind n u will continue growing " 1 day @ a time" never let off
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by coolminded(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2007
Are there stil virgins?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Esss(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2007
Why throw away your vigingo now, just wait another 13 years and you would become the new world record holder, or even act a movie.

what a joke.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by VULCAN(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2007
@poster
I'm not clear as to your intentions- Are you looking for a guy that may be willing to preserve your virginity in a relationship or are you looking for a guy to disvirgin you?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by ernal(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2007
oboyemisi, lol, well stay bless with you obo grin
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by dachamp(m): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2007
@poster
Atleast you've successeded in gettin responses to ur post, hopefully u'll receive more response
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by PTH(m): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2007
another NIN seeking the popular NID escape route. There are men seeking virgins in Nigeria, please apply in the Guardian newspapers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tope2000 Its Midnite And U Are Still Online / Strictly 4 Muslim Ladies & Men: Drop Your Numbers / Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.