Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor (2029 Views)

How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by Softboy001: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Some people are so wicked and inconsiderate, about 2 months ago in July I packed into a smaller apartment. A room self con. I was broke and going through hard times. I decided to cut my cloth according to my size.

My neighbor that was beside me, was a single lady too just like me a single. But it was obvious she got everything cut out for herself well, giving the way her room was and the way she was putting on Gen.

Now like I said, things was hard for me, I could bearly eat. And it was still 10 days before they pay salary. I was hooked. Nothing on my hand. Where I was working, I won a bag of rice, as one of the best staff. But I didn't have gas or anything in room. Alot of things happened to me. Story for another day. I just rented the room. It was empty and sleeping on the floor.
Hunger wan finish man. I was just there with the bag of rice. So I decided to sell it. It was 25kg rice. So many people came to buy it. Some were saying 12k, some 13k.

When this my unfortunate neighbor heard that I want to selling, she came to beg me to sell it for her. 2 of my neighbors actually came.
1 said 12. But this my neighbor said 11k.
But because a room was closer to mine I decided to sell it for her for 11k. Just because of neighbors. I gave her the rice.
Give money turn to problem. She first gave me 5k. She said she will send the remaining in my account. And then that was it. Since then if I call her she will not pick, if text her she will not reply. She has been avoiding me.

It's been 2 months now, money I no see, am a very gentle person why I remained calm. Hoping she will pay.
How do I handle this situation without it turning to quarrel
Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by Hezzyluv: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Some women and awuf are like aboki and wheelbarrowundecided
she actually wish you dash her that bag of rice.
Anyway, just don't make trouble with her. If na person like me, after several calls and sms, I wouldn't tell her anything regarding the money let her conscience judge her. But she will never get pure water from me again.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by Abdulreheem(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
2 nd
Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by Machinegun91(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Try and know her pastor, then explain everything to her pastor.

Those hookup girls respect their pastors more than God the creator of this universe

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by nifemi25(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Just look for the 5k she gave you and return it to her
... let her know you need the rice back for another thing. She will surely gives you your balance

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by JealousCobra(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
The guy second above me self..

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by Zonefree(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
.So I decided to sell it. It was 25kg rice. So many people came to buy it. Some were saying 12k, some 13k

.But this my neighbor said 11k.
But because a room was closer to mine I decided to sell it for her for 11k. Just because of neighbors. I gave her the rice.

Famished SIMP!

People dey price the rice 13K, you no gree sell am. As soon as you see kpekus neighbor, you decided to sell for 11k. Woman wrapper!

You think selling cheaper to her will get you access to the smelly kpekus undecided

Money you no see
Kpekus you no see
Sense you no get.

Hunger go finish you. I wish your employer will delay your salary.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by Zonefree(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
nifemi25:

Just look for the 5k she gave you and return it to her
... let her know you need the rice back for another thing. She will surely gives you your balance
Rice wey the girl don almost chop finish grin
You'll be surprise that rice no remain reach 5 cups

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by Cypress042(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sometimes if you don't act like a mad man, you won't get what you're looking for.

Op start to monitor her from today,
whenever she washes any of her expensive cloth, shoe or wig and spread it outside, do the needful and make sure the item enters your room.

She must pay sad

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by ibechris(m): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Guy,u dey funny sha.

Because of woman u sold out something on credit.

A bag of rice is now 40k

Hope u know that.

Sorry for what u are passing through.
Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Softboy001:
Some people are so wicked and inconsiderate, about 2 months ago in July I packed into a smaller apartment. A room self con. I was broke and going through hard times. I decided to cut my cloth according to my size.

My neighbor that was beside me, was a single lady too just like me a single. But it was obvious she got everything cut out for herself well, giving the way her room was and the way she was putting on Gen.

Now like I said, things was hard for me, I could bearly eat. And it was still 10 days before they pay salary. I was hooked. Nothing on my hand. Where I was working, I won a bag of rice, as one of the best staff. But I didn't have gas or anything in room. Alot of things happened to me. Story for another day. I just rented the room. It was empty and sleeping on the floor.
Hunger wan finish man. I was just there with the bag of rice. So I decided to sell it. It was 25kg rice. So many people came to buy it. Some were saying 12k, some 13k.

When this my unfortunate neighbor heard that I want to selling, she came to beg me to sell it for her. 2 of my neighbors actually came.
Give money turn to problem. She first gave me 5k. She said she will send the remaining in my account. And then that was it. Since then if I call her she will not pick, if text her she will not reply. She has been avoiding me.

It's been 2 months now, money I no see, am a very gentle person why I remained calm. Hoping she will pay.

something doesnt make sense or you are just a slow thinker for real why bother text or call when the person is just next door ? wait for the person by thier door or bang at her door midnight

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by StPete: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Zonefree:

Famished SIMP!

People dey price the rice 13K, you no gree sell am. As soon as you see kpekus neighbor, you decided to sell for 11k. Woman wrapper!

You think selling cheaper to her will get you access to the smelly kpekus undecided

Money you no see
Kpekus you no see
Sense you no get.

This is the perfect reply. Abeg I no get time to give simps advise. Kpekus kill you OP

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by EmahBoss(f): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
You might never get your money back, count your losses and grow wiser.

On a second d thought, show her madness, seize her things and shout let neighbours gather.
If you can't do that, just move on. Babe is wiser

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by EmahBoss(f): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2022

Never mix business with pleasure. Someone offered 13k you decided to go for 11k because she is next door? Bad business

On a second d thought, show her madness, seize her things and shout let neighbours gather.
If you can't do that, just move on. Babe is wiser

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by Zonefree(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
EmahBoss:

Never mix business with pleasure. Someone offered 13k you decided to go for 11k because she is next door? Bad business
Not bad business, it's lust for vagina.
Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by newcommer: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Softboy001:

Hi. Please I'll like to send you something. Please can you help me with your account number?

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by EmahBoss(f): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Zonefree:

Not bad business, it's lust for a vagina.

You can't be sure, he didn't mention that he was lusting after her. He said they are next-door neighbours
Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by Zonefree(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
EmahBoss:

You can't be sure, he didn't mention that he was lusting after her. He said they are next-door neighbours
You expected him to say that here ?
Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by EmahBoss(f): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
newcommer:

Hi. Please I'll like to send you something. Please can you help me with your account number?

I need a little something for food, too. If you don't mind?
Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by henrimoto(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Cypress042:
Sometimes if you don't act like a mad man, you won't get what you're looking for.

Op start to monitor her from today,
whenever she washes any of her expensive cloth, shoe or wig and spread it outside, do the needful and make sure the item enters your room.

She must pay sad
hahaahaha... You head dey get skor-skor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
You won’t do well if you venture into business

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by Acidosis(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Why are you calling and texting your so called neighbor? You dont know the way to her room again? Go and get your bag of rice. I bought the same 25kg in July for 15k and I am yet to consume half. Please, go and get whatever is left. You sold it ignorantly, don't die ignorantly.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by Helpout12345: 1:57am On Sep 12, 2022
Funny OP. grin grin grin

You sell for 11k because she is a fine woman. On top of that, you released the rice before she completes payment.

Na wah for you oooo.
Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by Helpout12345: 1:58am On Sep 12, 2022
Merch:
You won’t do well if you venture into business

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by xtivin(m): 3:57am On Sep 12, 2022
It's a trap, she want you to use the balance for short time. So you don pay upfront that's how those girls run it grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by Fiscus105(m): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2022
Softboy001:

U re not hungry oooo

If truly u re hungry u will collect ur money complete before rice get to her hand.

I'm very sure, u sold it for her cos of ulterior motives, which u will later say.
Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by DOVgadgets: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
EmahBoss:

I need a little something for food, too. If you don't mind?

Make Una dy get shame small small

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by Richy4(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
I just hope a lot of water has not passed under the bridge yet...Because I smell see finish in your little story...especially how you get to know that her room was tastefully furnished...

I wondered how you did a giveaway price and yet the money was not handy for you to collect...
I think we are in the same category...Bad business men that attach feelings too much...only say I better pass u in this case because if I do give away of 11k rice that was supposed to be sold at 45k,... I go collect full amount for that give away amount there before I go allow her carry the product or I give it to the highest bidder...

Just go and do some drama.. stop calling and texting.. she stays next door remember?...Get ready for questions like is it because of 6k balance that u were insulting me?.. I hope u have a perfect come back reply to that.. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by zed7: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
I wouldn't insult you, you were just trying to be considerate. Unfortunately, many Nigerians don't have sense and don't deserve help.

You either create a scene and get your money or play the nice guy and leave her to her conscience. The good thing is you have learnt a valuable lesson on how not to be the nice guy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by LIVINGICONREBOR: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
You are indeed a very gentleman. Don't worry your reward is in heaven.
Re: How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor by emmaodet: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Famished SIMP!

Money you no see
Kpekus you no see
Sense you no get.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As a Father How Do I Follow Up My Daughter's Virginity? Please Help / Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women / After God Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.