Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Business To Start With Very Small Capital 2022,? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business To Start With Very Small Capital 2022,? (220 Views)

5 Profitable Businesses To Venture Into With Little Capital 2022 / Setup Your Own ISP Business With Small Capital in Nigeria / What Busines Can I Start With Small Capital 300k-350k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business To Start With Very Small Capital 2022,? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
If you are looking for a business to start with very little capital that will pay you weekly, monthly profit up to 100k, then I strongly recommend this tested and trusted ones for you to Dive in and start earning from your bedroom!..

* Affiliate Marketing.

*Amazon Kindled Direct Publishing

*Freelancing.

*Copy Writing.

*Car Tracking Business.

And more...

Learn any of this few listed above and turn yourself to a life breathing machine.
Re: What Business To Start With Very Small Capital 2022,? by JennaKravitz: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kingsfeetus122:

If you are looking for a business to start with very little capital that will pay you weekly, monthly profit up to 100k, then I strongly recommend this tested and trusted ones for you to Dive in and start earning from your bedroom!..

* Affiliate Marketing.

*Amazon Kindled Direct Publishing

*Freelancing.

*Copy Writing.

*Car Tracking Business.

And more...

Learn any of this few listed above and turn yourself to a life breathing machine.

Great research. Thanks so much. Copywriting cannot be called a small business because more often than not, copywriters have to work for someone else. However, if you develop your own website and advertise your services, then success is also possible in solo work. All ideas are good in their own way. My small business involves making handmade wedding veils. In order to develop it, I studied a lot of information about it. Try the chalkboard mobile app to jumpstart your business too.

1 Like

Re: What Business To Start With Very Small Capital 2022,? by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2022
Guys I HAVE ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU!!

Finally oooh !!! �

My Coach - Chigozie Mmebo is hosting a FREE Live Webinar, Where he would be sharing how he Generated over 160Million in Sales Online.

This Webinar Will Take Place This Saturday Live On YouTube.

Fee: FREE

Venue: YouTube Live!!

Join over 1000 Individuals that are already waiting for this Free Live Webinar On YouTube this Saturday!!

If You are Looking For A Job,Source of Income or A Business to start, this is for you!!!

INTERESTED PERSON'S SHOULD WHATSAPP OR CALL MY NUMBER ON MY SIGNATURE

SEE YOU LIVE ON YOUTUBE THIS SATURDAY!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Zenith Bank Deducting Charges For Both Visa And Master Card? / You Run An Online Business? See This / Dollar Exchange Service | Movo To BTC | Moneylion To BTC | Use All Cards Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.