Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Cure For Stroke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Stroke (443 Views)

Home Treatment For Stroke,ankle pain,back pain,freezed shoulder etc / Snail Slime And Milk As Cure For Stroke / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Stroke by Newborn27(f): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Good evening to the health practitioners in the house.

Kindly help me with prescription and ways of curing stroke.

A very dear person of mine had an attack 3days ago where he slumped in the bathroom..... this caused his left hand and leg to paralyze..... we've spent a lot on drugs and herbs.... yet he can't still stand on his feet.... we've been carrying him to do daily tasks.

This is saddening my heart and I don't want to show how worried I am cos I'm the only one not crying yet giving others some courage that all will be well.... .. it's hurting me seeing him In this state.

Doctors and nurses in the house, please enlighten me on what to do and what not to do..... people have been coming with different stories and ideas .....I don't have any one except God.

Save him please.

dominique
Sissy3
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun

Please push this thread to frontpage for a wider view.

Thanks
Re: Cure For Stroke by ghettochild(m): 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Try STC
Re: Cure For Stroke by ghettochild(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Whatsapp me..
Let me give u this stc agent number
+27737839889

3 Likes

Re: Cure For Stroke by oxygenator: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2022
Newborn27:

A very dear person of mine had an attack 3days ago where he slumped in the bathroom..... this caused his left hand and leg to paralyze..... we've spent a lot on drugs and herbs.... yet he can't still stand on his feet.... we've been carrying him to do daily tasks.

This is saddening my heart and I don't want to show how worried I am cos I'm the only one not crying yet giving others some courage that all will be well.... .. it's hurting me seeing him In this state.

Doctors and nurses in the house, please enlighten me on what to do and what not to do..... people have been coming with different stories and ideas .....I don't have any one except God.

Save him please.

dominique
Sissy3
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun

Thanks
Try the major hospitals first and if no solution look for hyperbaric oxygen therapy -HBOT immediately.
Start HBOT within 9 days of stroke and recover major functions in less than 4 weeks.
Act fast and get early recovery with hbot.
We are HBOT PROVIDERS.

2 Likes

Re: Cure For Stroke by Talkshealth15: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Newborn27:

Save him please.

dominique
Sissy3
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun

Thanks

So your friend will most likely need to do physiotherapy with other treatments, the earlier he starts the better and faster he can get better.
So you can try getting both a Doctor and physiotherapist for him. You can actually do that now using your phone on the Outpost Health Platform. Click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and get the health professionals you need.

Hope he gets better soon. Please seek Professional Medical Help. Goodluck.
Re: Cure For Stroke by Newborn27(f): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
To God be the glory... he's responding to all the treatments so far...only that h hasn't stand on his feet by himself......wish is my major concern... I'd post the names of the prescribed drugs we've been using when I'm through typing it.

I don't know if there is a therapy or an exercise we can help with to enable him stand on his feet.

He's always complaining of heat despite the cold weather...we had to put the fans on always for him....I hope this is safe?
Re: Cure For Stroke by masaric: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
If you serious and ready for get much better contact me

(1) (Reply)

18-year-old Nigerian Crashes Plane, Kill 23-year-old Instructor / Do I Have Herpes? / Piment Doux Face Cleanser Is Just The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.