Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction (74975 Views)

Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) / This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Fira09(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to share his amazing transformation photos, two years after he stopped being a crystal meth 'meth' addict.

@BadboiNelson said he "turned to drugs for comfort after being brutally heartbroken" by his ex.

Revealing that it was a devastating experience, he urged people to stay away from drugs. He tweeted;

Hi everyone. 2 years ago today, I made that decision to STOP DRUGS!. Before then, I was a chronic CRYSTAL METH addict who turned to drugs for comfort after being brutally heartbroken by my EX. It was such a devastating experience for me..

I don't know how to make a twitter thread, but I guess the above pictures is enough to tell y'all to stay away from drugs.
https://twitter.com/BadboiNelson/status/1568654621824143361?t=_0jtemyZ-_HgoUIrZnLlyg&s=19

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Fira09(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE

268 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by MatrixReloaded: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mkpurumiri is bad. Btw I just quit Marijuana, thou my spirit is strong the taste bud keep pushing me to puff one last roll. Anyways I'm tired if rolling up.

Under 14 hrs, You must be a soldier cos now I'm relinquished in a roll of blunt. Oh Jah save me from MJ...
Mary Jane my suppose gf is witch hunting me too.. she have been on my timeline sending her spa nudes session, I'm tired of her entanglement
Cti28:
Puff that "one last roll" and get entangled again.

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Dougyclan: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tina00writer:
Be wise, that's all
this one's shocked na pure FELA descendants... shocked shocked

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Arespect10: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
To all niggas out there who doesn't take hard drugs may God protect y'all

500 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by PerfectStranger(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
He leave fresh natural Mary j go dey take mkpurumiri. He looks like Fela’s tb picture grin

Say No to hard drugs!!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Dougyclan:
this one's shocked na pure FELA descendants... shocked shocked

grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Kajaard: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
See how the drugs aged him in the first picture undecided

See how he now looks younger(almost like the son) in the new picture.

Taking hard drugs is bad.

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by jaeyking(m): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hard drugs is bad

But going into drugs because of heartbreak
Hmm lipsrsealed

Thank God he has overcome his addiction.

Those 2 years was really a rough time
Going into an addiction is bad
Leaving it that's a whole different dimensions

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Totilopussylick(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fira09:
SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE

He is finally in peace with himself tongue cheesy tongue.

But tinubu level of drugs intake is on another level undecided tongue.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by johnrash(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Neddstark: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
I wish someone I know having drug addiction to Meth and Crack will read this right now and change

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by OboOlora(f): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nothing changed, he just got fatter probably from taking cyproheptadine!

He still has the same rough, crackhead look!

26 Likes

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by WibusJaga: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2022

Congrats. Not easy quitting drugs.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by 5iine: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Realists(m): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fira09:
SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE

Drugs merchants should be killed by mob when caught, to save the next generation.
All these corruption in Nigeria is fueled by drugs addicts posing as politicians.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by phemmyjohnson: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Almost looked like those sun dry fish . Stopped at the right time

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Abizz: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
How about his finances?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Alexiiydon: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Abi you no see money chop before and after she broke your heart you come get sense grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by AutoRedux: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Someone should send that to wizkid.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by azeecoboy(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Any addiction of whatsoever is very bad.
Only people who are dealing with one or other type of addictions can relate either fornications,alcohol ,drugs and masturbations.

It's like the drugs hindered the hair on his chin too.

But i believe with Strong convictions, self-motivation and determination, then lastly prayer to support it, it could get ridden off.

May God deliver us from whatever kind of addictions we're battling with.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by adioolayi(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
You are loosed from that chains forever...your decision is permanent!

12 Likes

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Lordbinsmar: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
angry
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by YungTemy(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
is weed also a hard drug? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Racoon(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Drugs kills. So keep off.
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by DropsMic(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Not bad...But the thing about addiction is that it never really goes away.

I Wish him luck

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by OnionBandit(f): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin

The other guy whose hair is showing in the first pix is probably dead by now, as a result of too much meth intake

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Stallionhorse: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wow.. God is faithful its been six months I quit drugs and smoking too. Right now I'm fighting pot belly.. One of my ex saw me last week she said she never knew I could be fat in this life that's to show how drugs had eaten me up.. Please stay away from drug abuse especially when you don't have enough money to feed well.

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) / Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) / Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.