Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat (88040 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra / 2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by ifihearam: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fake news and peter obi are like bread and akara
Dem too lie..Lai mohammed mentor

Atiku 2023

4 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by funshint(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
alsudan:
Peter Obi was just stating the obvious before Agbadorians gather here to convulse.

“Tinubu has two planes, no company and a lot of Bullion Vans”. PO 2022

Tinubu needs to tell Nigerians how he became a Multi Billionaire after becoming Governor of Lagos State.
No company? Now I know you don't even know Tinubu grin

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by nazicartel(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:
If the pathological liar isn't a dunce, he would realise that Porthacourt and Calabar have Ports which are functional.. go check their website.. In fact, Igbo can stay in their alaigbo and get their cargoes delivered hence why Wike asked them to stay in their alaigbo...

Peter Obi is not only a pathological liar but a uselesssss man!

Meanwhile, he should leave Tinubu alone. Tinubu didn't rule him or his papa. What's all this obsession with Tinubu? Did Tinubu rule them or their papa? No. Was he part of any federal administration? No. So what's with the obsession? Is Tinubu their Biafra man? So what's the obsession of Peter Obi and his miscreantsss? This is madness the more I think about it.
politics aside. I worked in that calabar port. Omoh. It's a long story brother

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by BleedTears: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ha the same Lagos tinubu built, he will build it without Igbos.
Make him vote Peter Obi make I test something.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by ASAPFERG: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Don't even understand the rubbish going on here

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by LaReinaa(f): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
No lie detected

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Togokenya: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Any grass root as you called it who is in Nigeria and goes to Nigerian markets but is voting because of party should go ahead. The sufferings, hunger and insecurities today is not limited to only those who voted for them- everybody is enjoying except for God's grace to some of us.

The time for change is now LET US ALL BE OBEDIENT.

THANKS

fiizznation:
Well the man is sick; this I will agree with Mr Obi. 2023 is going to be interesting. A disorganized party{PDP} is going head on with a party that presents a Muslim Muslim ticket thereby 'alienating' some of the Christians votes.

While Labour Party depend so much on their social media followers and noise makers, this will be the party's biggest undoing! Elections are won at the grassroots levels. What ever votes you get from social media mob is added as a plus, nothing any seasoned politician will take serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by franchasofficia: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Accommodators won't like this open secret exposure cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Gaabasky: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
These are the msg Reno was referring to as bot msg. U created a page and typed msg to tarnish the image of your opposition n to gain a pity vote it is not a new things.

To be frank, average Nigeria don't think about Igbo things, it is obsolete. If u want to win national election u needs to spread your tentacles across the board. Election is not won by bot msgs.

13 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by mycar: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

You are very stupid and you know.
It takes one to know one
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Gabphina(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
All of us know so Baba Tinubu No Well! and we wish him quick recovery...

Anyways, let's help you register your LTD Company, Business Name or NGOs with the CAC. Affordable! Reliable!! Tested and Trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by lunacol(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:
If the pathological liar isn't a dunce, he would realise that Porthacourt and Calabar have Ports which are functional.. go check their website.. In fact, Igbo can stay in their alaigbo and get their cargoes delivered hence why Wike asked them to stay in their alaigbo...

Peter Obi is not only a pathological liar but a uselesssss man!

Meanwhile, he should leave Tinubu alone. Tinubu didn't rule him or his papa. What's all this obsession with Tinubu? Did Tinubu rule them or their papa? No. Was he part of any federal administration? No. So what's with the obsession? Is Tinubu their Biafra man? So what's the obsession of Peter Obi and his miscreantsss? This is madness the more I think about it.

Where were you when Tinubu said "They will labor to death" Tinubu first fired the shot, so he should be able to handle the reaction of the labor to death speech.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by REDshouse(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
And this one is a presidential Aspirant ... an immature man and it shows he is tribal bigot like his followers and run mouth like loose tap water...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by kingscare1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
fiizznation:
Well the man is sick; this I will agree with Mr Obi. 2023 is going to be interesting. A disorganized party{PDP} is going head on with a party that presents a Muslim Muslim ticket thereby 'alienating' some of the Christians votes.

While Labour Party depend so much on their social media followers and noise makers, this will be the party's biggest undoing! Elections are won at the grassroots levels. What ever votes you get from social media mob is added as a plus, nothing any seasoned politician will take serious.

It's there any grassroots that is bigger than the internet age of social media viral marketing campaigns? Tell me. How can you be thinking backward like you are still in the stone age? Bro think outside the box, think wild, understanding that internet technologies are the future of life, finance and political outreach. Welcome to the future, please accept the future and don't reject it.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by toneroforever(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

That should be directed at Peter Obi.

A presidential aspirant behaving like a yabaleft patient.

Propaganda won’t get him to the Villa. How can he pick random Facebook post from fellow Obituarist and tag it as tho it was Tinubu sponsored?

Keep talking trash. It's like u don't know Nigerians rejected APC while Buhari was still in his first tenure. That shows how abysmal APC's performancee was.
I can't say who will win btw Obi & Atiku, but I can tell you for free that BAT will slightly edge Kwankwaso to take 3rd place.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by NurseJP(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
madridguy:
Tinubu: I am not going for the presidency for boxing grin No be by muscle but brain.

…And I ask without bias, can we say Tinubu is an intellectual?. The answer is a big NO!.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Haywhy3579: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
agadez007:
Dino melaye said that tinubu takes more drugs than food
And I believe him
But u refused to believe him when he said atiku is the best for Nigeria. I can see that u are a confused fellow

6 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Kagd10: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
lunacol:

Where were you when Tinubu said "They will labor to death" Tinubu first fired the shot, so he should be able to handle the reaction of the labor to death speech.

Did Tinubu mention any name? Tinubu said his enemies will labour till death. Is "labour till death" a new word? If I say my enemies will labour till death, am I talking about Peter Obi?

And yeah, Tinubu's enemies will labour till death! He didn't rule you or your papa. So what's with the obsession?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by edungene7: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
When campaign start u will hear from me am just glad that rigging won't work and Nigerian youths are wiser nw

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by rusher14: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
mycar:

It takes one to know one

No it doesn't.

A regular person knows a mad man when he sees one and you fit the mould.

3 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Curious346: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
toneroforever:

Keep talking trash. It's like u don't know Nigerians rejected APC while Buhari was still in his first tenure. That shows how abysmal APC's performancee was.
I can't say who will win btw Obi & Atiku, but I can tell you for free that BAT will slightly edge Kwankwaso to .

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

I CAN BOLDLY SWEAR WITH MY LIFE THAT BUHARI WILL NEVER CAST HIS VOTE FOR TINUBU

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by franchasofficia: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Gaabasky:
These are the msg Reno was referring to as bot msg. U created a page and typed msg to tarnish the image of your opposition n to gain a pity vote it is not a new things.

To be frank, average Nigeria don't think about Igbo things, it is obsolete. If u want to win national election u needs to spread your tentacles across the board. Election is not win by bot msgs.
na so cheesy

Kontinu grin
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Curious346: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
NONE OF YOU IS MAD PLZ
rusher14:

No it doesn't.

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by lukency(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Those who wished Buhari dead did not live to witness his first inauguration in 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by mesonet: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
fiizznation:

Says a religious and an ethnic bigot. Crawl back to your terrorist infested, poverty stricken illiterate zone.

3 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by mycar: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

No it doesn't.

While a fool is someone that does not know and does not know that he or she does not know.
How I wish you knew the difference.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Diligence: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Don't be hypocritical; Tinubu no well QED

So far Buhari, though frail as he is, seems much healthier than Tinubu who can neither squat nor kneel to pray like other Muslim faithfuls.

The charge once again from The People's President is: TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

5 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by rusher14: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
mycar:

While a fool is someone that does not know and does not know that he or she does not know.
How I wish you knew the difference.

You've been reminded of your stupidity since childhood.

40 years and you haven't changed.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by tamdun: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Obi isn't smart at all, am not surprised, he once received advice from a mad man

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.