Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (98827 Views)

6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Igbos In Lagos Attack Ifeanyi Uba Campaign Van With Satchet Water - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Ckonnet: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:
This is no more unknown gunmen thing. This is now obviously a gang up against the east. Unfortunately, Igbo elites are still drinking from that One Nigeria koolaid to use their brains.

Some people outside Igbo land who are desperate to dictate to the igbos are now hiding under the cloak of unknown gunmen to wreck havoc. This is the same people that killed Dora Akunyilis husband.

A war has been declared against the East in other to force the east back to 1970 and the sooner the Igbo elites appreciates this fact and come out with a solid response, the better for them .

There is nothing like gang up here, Ian from the east and grew up in aba, this is the aftermath of ipob, I saw this from the beginning and never supported this because I know it will come to this end,the worst was when Nnamdi kanu was busy asking them to break the correctional facilities harbouring the likes of vipers and other hardened criminals on death row, those bastards see every free one as an enemy and this is the resultant effect. Let's face facts it's our people period!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Abdul05:
Good one..Burn the whole region down

Anyway who cares about south east,a forgone region for that matter.... cheesy grin

As the developers ,South West is our second home and tinubu is the enemy..... grin cheesy grin

Intelligently written. Brief yet clear. Love your use of sarcasm too. Great wit you have.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Lovenorth: 7:22am On Sep 12, 2022
kettykin:
This is horrific and abhorrent, who ever did this will not know peace
ipob terrorists would not know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Abdul05: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2022
hifocus:

Intelligently written. Brief yet clear. Love your use of sarcasm too. Great wit you have.
God bless you sir/ma.. thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by des4ella(m): 7:27am On Sep 12, 2022
rusher14:
I told one guy on Nairaland if he could visit Anambra on Monday and he was making noise.

I didn't even know Sunday is bloodletting day too.
I have drove from Lagos to Enugu twice on Monday and still went back to Lagos with a night a bus. Sometimes you guys exaggerate this things happening in the East.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by yemite100: 7:30am On Sep 12, 2022
tolue42:
Ipob on the beat again... Obi what do you have to say
Are you saying Peter Obi is the unknown gunmen?
Receive sense
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by slimfairboy(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2022
This is what the politicians actually wanted. Cause division amongst us, then we fight and kill ourselves. Later you will all see Peter Obi, Tinubu and Atiku having dinner together, shaking hands, hugging each other and smiling while we continue the tribal war. Isn't it time we come to our senses, dear Nigerians??
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by DOTian: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2022
Ckonnet:

There is nothing like gang up here, Ian from the east and grew up in aba, this is the aftermath of ipob, I saw this from the beginning and never supported this because I know it will come to this end,the worst was when Nnamdi kanu was busy asking them to break the correctional facilities harbouring the likes of vipers and other hardened criminals on death row, those bastards see every free one as an enemy and this is the resultant effect. Let's face facts it's our people period!!!
From Aba in Ogbomosho? Or the one near Oshogbo?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:

Igbos contributed more than you agbadorian ants in the development of Lagos!
Igbos will never move an inch from Lagos as long as Nigeria is one and will meet fire with fire, right there in Lagos if push cones to shove!
Know this and sleep well
Lagos you develop but you couldn’t develop your tiny village .
Go twitter to read comments of your people,
If you develop lagos,your people shouldn’t be finding it difficult to get apartment now.
Ibos and chest beating sha
But your guys couldn’t do shit when fashola destroyed ladipo and deported you back to upper iweka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2022
des4ella:
I have drove from Lagos to Enugu twice on Monday and still went back to Lagos with a night a bus. Sometimes you guys exaggerate this things happening in the East.
you were lucky
Come try it today

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Amoo89: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpTiT_tFTBA
I wonder what those supporting Peter obi is thinking of when he could not even control is backyard he want to control the whole country what type of leader will he become. He will always say I am not corrupt but people under him are. He left governorship post and was able to see that someone that will embezzle is the money is who takes over. Let’s think please
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by akpunda86: 7:41am On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

What of Dr. Akunyili?

Mistaken identity swapped cars with the son.Son was target.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2022
tolue42:
Ipob on the beat again... Obi what do you have to say
keep Obi name out of your mouth. That was a targeted assassination from his enemies. IPOB or ESN are not involved. The killers were higher from outside the state.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Sens8: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:

They have deployed you and your type here to carry on with your propaganda in other to make it look like this is igbos killing igbos?¿

Shut the Bleep up…it’s ibos killing ibos. You guys are always in the business of blaming everybody except yourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2022
akpunda86:

Mistaken identity swapped cars with the son.Son was target.

What were you guys targeting his son for?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Taigaban: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2022
True to our prediction, Bandits and Unknown gunmen are tired of killing innocent Nigerians. I think they actually found out that the poor masses are not the problem. And they now targets the Elites who had the opportunity to engage the youths in meaningful ventures but refuse to do it. Unfortunately I see more trouble for Nigerian Elites and Politicians. This I have seen.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

slaves
that is oba adeniji Adele of Lagos
When did ipob king start using “ade”?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Lashist(m): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2022
Abdul05:
Good one..Burn the whole region down

Anyway who cares about south east,a forgone region for that matter.... cheesy grin

As the developers ,South West is our second home and tinubu is the enemy..... grin cheesy grin

See how happy dull abdul is cheesy
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Trustedpronet: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2022
This is why I usually avoid associating with popular wealthy men. Many have cheated others to get to where they are now. Just like to dey my lane make I no die another person die.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by madridguy(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2022
We warned them then but they didn't listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Funflipper: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:
This is no more unknown gunmen thing. This is now obviously a gang up against the east. Unfortunately, Igbo elites are still drinking from that One Nigeria koolaid to use their brains.

Some people outside Igbo land who are desperate to dictate to the igbos are now hiding under the cloak of unknown gunmen to wreck havoc. This is the same people that killed Dora Akunyilis husband.

A war has been declared against the East in other to force the east back to 1970 and the sooner the Igbo elites appreciates this fact and come out with a solid response, the better for them .

How can it be a gang up against the east when the same killers are igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by seunowa(f): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:

They have deployed you and your type here to carry on with your propaganda in other to make it look like this is igbos killing igbos?¿
Fulanis are the one killing you
Dead brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Amah70:

If you don't know that the money for the 3RS to rehabilitate the SE was diverted to urban development of Lagos after the Nigeria/Biafra war, and that's why more easterners moved down to Lagos, go and ask your fathers the salient question.

Above all, so long as you sign on to continued existence of one Nigeria, every Nigerian has right to live anywhere in Nigeria, including Lagos, and even buy your dad's tomb to erect a house.
no one sells land to omo Igbo In SW
You guys even dey find it hard to rent house
Forget what shibuso tells you when he come village for Christmas that he have mansion in Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2022
des4ella:

Na so.

Exaggerated kwa?

Those guys on Ubah's convoy thought the same.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by akpunda86: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

What were you guys targeting his son for?

Ok u mean us you inclusive may be was you,now I know Anu Mpam
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by desiredhome: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:
Those sponsoring attacks and killings in Igbo land will face the wrath of God soon. We can’t continue like this
Nnamadi cownu never knew what he was bargaining for.......some of these victims were hailing his stupid/criminal actions......
Igbo people Sha.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by HOB777(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2022
Kingspin:
Who is after the poor masses and big men from the South East?
There have been numerous attacks against them.

The police don't want to fish out those behind these sudden attacks? They keep mixing everything.

Apple don't fall far from its tree, so they say.
When security operatives records a win you call it AUDIO asking for pictures or video evidence.
When they show you Video or pictures, you raise alarm that they're innocent people.
So, the enemy of the east its in the midst of the east .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
keep Obi name out of your mouth. That was a targeted assassination from his enemies. IPOB or ESN are not involved. The killers were higher from outside the state.

Why did you hire them?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Hotfreeze: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2022
The painful thing is that those animals who did this will come out again today and tomorrow to enforce sit at home.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by DOTian: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2022
seunowa:

Fulanis are the one killing you
Dead brain
Beuriful lady
How was your sleep..?
Wishing you a great day ahead..
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Hotfreeze: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:

Obi is in support of these killers. If he is not, let him condemn them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.