Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) - Food (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) (50612 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Prawn Stew In Pictures / Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wahala be say me I dey travel around, I don't stay in one place for more than 1 month. But when I come Naija next year, you fit teach me
to cook and we can talk more about visa to oyinbo land.

You can see more of my travels here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSd6Zanh10E

BlessedDay21:

I'm serious o.

Should I shoot you a PM so we can discuss more? wink

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Try am first before you judge am o!

Lol.
Sorry.
Just that I've never seen beef cooked without perboiling first.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by davillian(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I used to do it like that, but it will come out good one day, the next time not good. This way na sure banker!

This one na dump everything inside o cheesy
But try with fresh fish
Fish that can stand 1 HR of your cooking process
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
I go cook rice to take chop my award winning stew! grin

I come say make I take more photos of the kitchen, for those who liked it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Last photos.

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Edc1: 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:12am On Sep 13, 2022
Oya all my Nairalanders make una come chop rice and best stew in Latin America. grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Remember say wonders shall never end. grin
SugarGirl44:

Lol.
Sorry.
Just that I've never seen beef cooked without perboiling first.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Dollarremix(m): 12:27am On Sep 13, 2022
This one na ceremonial stew
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by descarado: 12:55am On Sep 13, 2022
breadplanets:
hahahahahhaa d guy kuku no send. I don follow his youtube channel. When I need to be traumatised I'll go watch his cooking video grin
Really cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Truthdeypain: 1:23am On Sep 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Just in case people think say na google I take get the images or say it was so bad that I didn't even eat it. I took photos of me eating it o!

If you guys don't hear from me in the next 1 minute, abeg call police o! I don poison myself be that o!

grin grin RIP bro. This thing na truly poison guy! Raw meat haba!
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:12am On Sep 13, 2022
Meat wey cook for almost 2 hours na him everybody just dey say raw meat. Na wa o! lol

Truthdeypain:

grin grin RIP bro. This thing na truly poison guy! Raw meat haba!
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Papichulostunne(m): 2:35am On Sep 13, 2022
Zonefree:

You added raw meat like that
undecided
The guy na cannibal.. No too reason am bruv
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 13, 2022
There is no place like home.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Oya all my Nairalanders make una come chop rice and best stew in Latin America. grin

Seems there is food scarcity over there, this rice no go belle full you.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Channah1(f): 4:32am On Sep 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you for the compliments. When I come Naija you can teach me how to cook na.

How is your UI/UX class coming along. I have a friend who works as UI/UX for American Airline. It pays really well.

Abeg na only me make una yab o! Leave others out of it. lol

Which UI/UX class is that liar running? You too believe that crap? Someone that just creates mumu thread to seek validation and gain attention because all the guys here have known and lost interest in her due to her waywardness?

Abeg bro, don't be mislead.

Someone that once created a thread that a man has proposed to her and she's still saying such thing to another man and being turned on by nails and all that, is that one worth believing?

Just be careful.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by colyx1(m): 5:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Oga na rubbish you cook........ My instinct tells me dat. No wonder a family member of mine who live abroad for over 20yrs visited Nigeria, so I went to visit her. She said she was going to cook before I came......... The soup was rubbish, meat nor get taste. I noticed they just put all ingredients in the pot and cover to cook. She nor know say cooking get process.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Munzy14(m): 5:45am On Sep 13, 2022
mariahAngel:

Our cows are grass fed, which means the meat we eat here are of high quality, not "suffer head".
Exactly..we enjoy more of organic beef here.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by SugarGirl44(f): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Remember say wonders shall never end. grin

Toh.
Bon Appétit.
Pls don't invite me for lunch though grin grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by BeanmanX(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Old men no suppose go Uruguay? I dey enjoy life dey travel ni. Come join me. Later we go Peru then Brazil and watch the World Cup from there.

Enjoy...but that stew abi concussion stew wey u make nah abomination... grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by BeanmanX(m): 6:24am On Sep 13, 2022
Channah1:

Which UI/UX class is that liar running? You too believe that crap? Someone that just creates mumu thread to seek validation and gain attention because all the guys here have known and lost interest in her due to her waywardness?

Abeg bro, don't be mislead.

Someone that once created a thread that a man has proposed to her and she's still saying such thing to another man and being turned on by nails and all that, is that one worth believing?

Just be careful.
uyaiincomparabl someone just threw a missile at u... cheesy
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by garriAndsugar: 6:32am On Sep 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Looking nice here
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by BeanmanX(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2022
Channah1:
Hmm.. e don reach like this?
Dem no fit hide the olosho work again, na to dey beg man with erotic words... Tueh!

The man gat class abeg. He would never settle for cheap sluts.

Shame!
uyaiincomparabl grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by favour32(m): 6:34am On Sep 13, 2022
That method good if na oily fish you use nor be meat.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by everythinggirly(f): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Very clean kitchen....enjoy your meal.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by favour32(m): 6:43am On Sep 13, 2022
quentin06:
There is no place like home.
Na before that statement na true.
Anywhere wey no bandits,no kidnappers,no hunger,no thief thief politician, peace and progress kon dey na home.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Dshocker(m): 6:53am On Sep 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Maggi added.

Haba!!!
See as you pack maggi full food.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Idaytesj29(m): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Get your visa come join me for Upper Iweka. grin

I dey wait you for the video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqfVtHxoZpk

So you are in Uruguay? In south America. Are you a foreign student there? Is there jobs for foreign students over there? Like how much can take someone there from Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Uddeze1(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2022
How can you not steam your meat properly? Your seasoning cubes is even much. Who gave you the award sef ?

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Idaytesj29(m): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Wahala be say me I dey travel around, I don't stay in one place for more than 1 month. But when I come Naija next year, you fit teach me
to cook and we can talk more about visa to oyinbo land.

You can see more of my travels here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSd6Zanh10E

You don dey speak Spanish like no man business sef. How many years have you spent in Uruguay?
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Channah1(f): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2022
BeanmanX:
uyaiincomparabl someone just threw a missile at u... cheesy

Who is this ass licker? Will you stop being a sissy simp and get off my mentions?
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Play ke, anybody wey dey town can come and chop na. For Uruguay we dey share food na.

so na Uruguay method of poisoning be that?

Choi!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) / Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.