Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) (50571 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Prawn Stew In Pictures / Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
There's nothing to be afraid of, we be innovators. When you chop am, you go love am.

Munzy14:

Your style of cooking scared me...Even with quality ingredients, you had to convert it to concoction stew grin

Cook your food well like an African man...No go follow white man cook 2minutes meal o.. grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
You want make my face soft? Soft for wetin? Abeg wetin I fit chop to make my face even stronger? grin

garriAndsugar:
See wetin you dey chop no wonder your face strong like that..
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
After cooking for 1 hour and 45 minutes, I'm very sure I boiled the meat.

It tasted good o! Make you come follow chop o!

debbydams:
op how did this taste, u didnt boil the meat
U didn't allow the oil to warm..
Bachelor food grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by seunak2016: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Veg I can get here, but I can't get draw soup for where I dey o! If you know any shop around, let me know.

you can get ogbono and dry okro (grinded one) over there and it can last you up to 6months or more.
since it won't spoil. Nigeria will never forsake you , we are here for you despite the fact you japa leave
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by debbydams(f): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
It tasted like heaven on earth o! No worry, whenever I come Naija or you come Latin America, I go cook am for you. You go chop bellyful! lol

op, mba I no eat abeg grin
If u want to enjoy your meal, boil and fry..try it next time u will enjoy it more

2 Likes

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
My stew even better, because I put Tom and Jerry inside. lol

Make you come taste am, you no go only love am, you go fall in love with the cook. lol

I want to make a suggestion, if you don't mind; when next you're making your stew, even if you don't like the frying method, start by seasoning and cooking your meat, then follow up with other ingredients. smiley
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
That's cause you have no clue about where I dey. No you cannot get anything like that here. And I will be going to Peru in 1 month. I might be luckier there, but I don't think I will be bothered about cooking since I will be staying just 1 month there and food in Peru is not as expensive as in Uruguay.

seunak2016:
you can get ogbono and dry okro (grinded one) over there and it can last you up to 6months or more.
since it won't spoil. Nigeria will never forsake you , we are here for you despite the fact you japa leave
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sorry but you must eat my food. It is ordained in heaven already. grin

debbydams:
op, mba I no eat abeg grin
If u want to enjoy your meal, boil and fry..try it next time u will enjoy it more
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
I have done that style in the past and it was a hit or miss for me. lol

So now I go with the sure thing. But thank you for you advice o!

mariahAngel:

I want to make a suggestion, if you don't mind; when next you're making your stew, even if you don't like the frying method, start by seasoning and cooking your meat, then follow up with other ingredients. smiley
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I have done that style in the past and it was a hit or miss for me. lol

So now I go with the sure thing. But thank you for you advice o!

Let's see what Nlfpmod thinks about this your style of cooking. cheesy
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Sanchez01: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Raw meat in stew Father Lord in heaven!!!!
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by showafrica(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:

You added raw meat like that
undecided

Oyibo no dey chop brown meet oo
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
I guess you can eat the meat raw because their beef is well treated, if na your locality you dey, sure tapeworm for you.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by LoveGifted(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
You are doing well.

Yet some people still don't know how to cook in this day and age.

When I was posted for my NYSC, a fellow Corper guy who was living opposite my room told me he has never cooked all his life.
He is 35 yrs old then.

Anytime I enter the kitchen to cook, baba will come out and be staring at me.

Sometimes when I finish cooking, I call him to join me and eat cos I sense he was hungry.

He had ingredients. He had money but no knowledge on how to cook.

That was how I started teaching him how to cook food from Jollof rice to stew to porridge beans and soups.

The first food he cooked were horrible. Waste of ingredients but he didn't care. His horrible was like gold to him grin

Until I made him become good in preparing atleast basic foods as I mentioned above.

At least I left a legacy in his life.

P.S: We were 4 Corpers in that 4 Bedroom Corpers lodge plus another 4 Corpers in another 4 Bedroom Corpers lodge built by the Missionary School yet I was the only one who created time to invest in him before he dies of hunger in the village.

It's not everyone you meet that will create time to invest in your growth. If you find such person in your life, keep them tight.

But for the records, knowing what I know now, I regret ever doing that and will never do that for anyone ever again. Never!!!

Edited:
No Offense but The Original Poster can not cook please. He is meant to steam the meat first for like 10 mins with the necessary spices for the meat to be tasty. Then leave to boil for another ten minutes. Then use the meat stock and meat to prepare ur soup or stew.

Never put raw meat inside tomato like that. Never!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by dnawah(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
With no Nigerian restaurant or store around in Uruguay, I embarked on the adventure of making my own stew. And I ended up making the best stew in the whole of Latin America.

If you think your stew is better than mine, post photo of it or keep quite. lol

I've attached photos, so that anybody that wants to follow along and start creating great tasting stew, can do so.
the meat go dey test blood blood! Oga next time first boil the meat with spices ok.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Me heading to Uruguay to open a restaurant business. shocked shocked shocked

@op hope I can source our local food items over there

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by baby124: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
That’s why to eat male chefs food sometimes can be scary. A lot of men don’t know how to follow the right cooking process. Na just make the food sweet! You go chop sweet food wake up for Baba God gate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by sofiscatedmoron: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Meet too much
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Kajaard: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

It's that kind of sharp sharp stew that Tom makes whenever he wants to cook Jerry.

Laslas, no be by plenty plenty ingredients.
If you ain't gat it, you simply ain't gat it. sad

Not approved!❌
Shingbain! E no go sweet!

That Tom and Jerry reference. You made me laugh just now. Thanks cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by casppyjay: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:

undecided
clifford orji Latin America division pro max ..
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by bigpicture001: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wetin Naija Mann dey do for Uruguay..?

Abeg anything they happen for there.. abi u dey play ball..?

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by pansophist(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
oh my god, why man? don't you know it's a culinary sin not to fry the nightshades? Your stew now looks like pepper soup. And you called it the best in South America? Tufiakwa ghi.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by ojun50(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Un cooked meat kwa
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by madridguy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lovely. If person get money na places like this person suppose go flex. South America i like the place die.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Lexusgs430: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
This food nah poison....... The only non - poisonous thing, is that induction hub ......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by CrownOfClay724: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:

undecided

E shock you too? cheesy grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Munzy14(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
There's nothing to be afraid of, we be innovators. When you chop am, you go love am.

Bro..I will throw up on this thread if that meal enter my mouth.. grin

You didn't season and steam the meat..I can only use meat that way if it is dried or roasted.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by chatinent: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oga, you no dey chop good food, asswear.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by 9jaBloke: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ahmback:
Op is a cannibal, wtf

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even early men no do like this

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by stasius: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Swallow and stew?

Go ahead brother. I no chop.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by stasius: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:

undecided

E shock me too grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Ofemmanu1: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Just in case people think say na google I take get the images or say it was so bad that I didn't even eat it. I took photos of me eating it o!

If you guys don't hear from me in the next 1 minute, abeg call police o! I don poison myself be that o!

You cooked rubbish bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) / Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.