Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,874 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Best Food For A Child’s Strong Immunity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Food For A Child’s Strong Immunity (174 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Food For A Child’s Strong Immunity by nagro999(m): 5:25am On Sep 12, 2022
Have you been worried on what to give your child after you stop breastfeeding that would not reduce the child’s immunity or you have been looking for food to help your child with immunity grwoth?

Best Food for a child’s Strong Immunity, Parenting

This article is for you.

Do not forget that you will breastfeed your child for a minimum of one year after which you will start introducing the child to foods which are rich in prebiotics etc.

Prebiotics food you can introduce to your child are not limited to the followings

https://www.parents.com.ng/parenting/best-food-for-a-childs-strong-immunity.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In US Confronts His Wife Over Infidelity Say She Gave Him Gonorrhea / Buy Stud Earrings Hypoallergenic Double Round / House Clearance Sales!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.