Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee (29372 Views)

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by mrksquare: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Obashlino:

Make your choice

Read the story yesterday on instablog. So unfortunate.
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by bigpicture001: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
It will end in years.. travel ursefll.. com back once a while and impregnate her.. if u go with her.. sh will dump u and claim tiring down....

No train anybody for nurse ooo
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Germi9: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
ersonleads:
Please can someone help me on how I can go about traveling with my soon to be wedded wife Abroad. One of us will be schooling & working. The other will be working. Presently working on the funds.

How can it be possible & what country will be easier to on my intentions. Please I need your help because dis country done tire me angry
It depends on the country of your interest,hence if it is for you and your spouse the UK will be easy based on Education,what’s your fiancé’s qualification?
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Btzzk: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
From someone abroad for close to thirty years, you are going to face a lot of challenges but if you’re lucky to have good woman the end will worth it. A lot woman change once they get abroad, if both of you are not married don’t do it. It’s a bad idea and you might regret it.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Advision: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
ersonleads:
Please can someone help me on how I can go about traveling with my soon to be wedded wife Abroad. One of us will be schooling & working. The other will be working. Presently working on the funds.

How can it be possible & what country will be easier to on my intentions. Please I need your help because dis country done tire me angry

if its UK, it better you go together. You will struggle to support your spouse with your NGN income, also your spouse will be stressed using 20hrs weekly to raise the balance of her school fees in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by gustavo27(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
Japanova
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
ersonleads:

If it's UK, It's not possible. Just run Court Wedding between you two.......Doesn't have to be open. Japa, come back and do your weddings. Countries might allow you take your fiancee, but they're not allowed to work.
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by EgunMogaji2: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
ersonleads:

Good luck cheesy
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by GboyegaD(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
ersonleads:

The funds you have will determine so many things. For example, if you are borrowing funds to show proof of funds, then the UK might be a better suggestion and the one with the bigger hustling spirit should be the dependent so that the person can help raise enough funds to ensure the family stays afloat.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Travel alone and cry later
Please, can you throw more light on this "travel alone and cry later"? I really, wanna know, because I am planning to do same anytime soon.
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Beverlyjean(f): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
KillerBeauty:

Nairaland men always lose their shit when they hear a man wants to travel abroad with his wife. Why would someone change their character because they are now living abroad. Is it not the same abroad I'm currently living in. Abroad is not heaven.

I am woman and realistic...it happened to my uncle...it happened to 2 former classmates...

Below is just what I read this morning

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Vikelo1212:
Why not try Ireland
Please, can you tell me more about studying in Ireland; is it cheaper than UK? If yes, can I get postgraduate course for 11k euro?
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Where do you want to travel to? DM me and let's talk.
I am interested, can I DM u?
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Worriedwife: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

I am woman and realistic...it happened to my uncle...it happened to 2 former classmates...

It happened to your and uncle and 2 former classmates…out of hw many Nigerians abroad? U only know 3 and we won’t hear word again

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by ednut1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Is this woman marrying you for opportunity to japa In this day and time na student visa things u guys go likely qualify for.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by iamL(f): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
So many unfortunate and untrustworthy people in Nigeria.

Op go along with your original plan if you both can afford it, seems you are among the few fortunate people in love. Ignore negativity.

3 Likes

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
If u have money, both of u should go together but if don't have cash, go first. But have the following in mind:
1. If u go together, one will school and work while one brings full time cash from jobs.

2. If u go first, those ones wey dey eye am or wey she dey eye for here since, go nack am turn turn...bear that in mind.

3. If u succeed taking her there, once she gets her paper, she go jabo (leave) u by calling ojo (Police) for u anyday she is fed up with ur nacking. Bear this in mind and plan ahead.

4. Make sure to carry her along over there in everything otherwise u go cry big time.

5. Any day she knows her rights as a woman or when she starts earning more than u as a nurse or whatever, she will change.

6. If ur there avoid women or better still, wear a body cam because women over there will set u up and mess u up big time.

Know these and have peace.

I come in peace!!!

Cc: ersonleads

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by iamL(f): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Seems you are around unfortunate people.

I have family members and friends abroad with their families who left together and they are grateful they left.

One of my first cousin was been fed by his wife for their first few years in the uk.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by KillerBeauty(f): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Do you want me to start counting the number of Nigerian women I know living abroad with their spouses? No change of character, no divorce, no dragging property with the husband. Nothing.
There are more married women living happily abroad. Your uncle situation is not the norm is what I'm trying to say so no need to be scared when married couples want to travel abroad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Firstcitizen: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
imadiyi:

Please, can you throw more light on this "travel alone and cry later"? I really, wanna know, because I am planning to do same anytime soon.

You are more focused when you are with your spouse. You need the emotional support to ginger you to hustle harder. Abroad, the culture is everybody brings to the table so 2 heads could be better and women get better information assistance. Information is key. Secondly, things sometimes go wrong with the visa process either by immigration changes etc and the spouse ends up stuck in Nigeria for years. Thirdly within the long waiting period the relationship can hit the rocks. I say no more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by larrypourl(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Since you said schooling and working. Options are Uk, Canada, New Zealand, Germany and Australia. Research well on those and chose the best option for you.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Monaboo(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
My friend just travelled abroad to join her abroad based Nigerian husband last month.

Babe, called me last week that the marriage don already tire her.

She envies me that am single and wants to come back to Nigeria.

I almost fainted.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by alizma: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
The guy is a very stingy and selfish person. He no won't make person touch the babe that's why he is typing all these nonsense. You never get the money, you never marry the babe, the place no be where you know before yet you want the two of you to move at the same time.
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by 360command: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Lol... I pity u... my uncle is suffering this same decision u are about to mk ... it better u get a wife abroad that for u to take a wife abroad.. I just read another story just this morning of LIB , on how a man married and took her to London, her character changed immediately
hmmm, it depends. My sis husband took her to the UK while he study and my sis works. If he did not do it, my dad would have done it for her. It all depends on how you were raised, family status and the type of spouse you married. People are lucky, some are not lucky.

Again, getting a wife abroad also depends. There is no right answer to this. Do what you know your mind is settled with.

Getting a wife abroad, 7 out of 10 ,you might not find a real traditional woman who is feminine and loyal. You might not be respected due to your skin color, nationality or race, she might not respect your culture,family. She might not be religious. She won't cook you a meal even if she did not go to work on that day. She would love to order food in restaurants. If you don't spend alongside with her buying food outside,she sees you as broke ,cheap etc but meanwhile, you did not grow up that way.

The list continues...

5 Likes

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Towma(f): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
Worriedwife:

It happened to your and uncle and 2 former classmates…out of hw many Nigerians abroad? U only know 3 and we won’t hear word again

Can you imagine?

And a woman was the one writing that rubbish, God forbid.
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
Offpointng:

Why not allow one person go fest?? ion dont just understand really, you're going somewhere strange, a new environment at it to settle and ur moving with convoy. how hard do you want it to be for you??
You don't understand

That's the best way to go to UK now... I'm regretting I didn't get married before traveling
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by force1: 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
How much do you have in your savings?
will advise you to travel to Canada
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Lilfire(m): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
If you still want her better go without getting married when you come back and she is still here then you can marry her take her there at your own peril, they always ditch guys from home who brought them over, I have seen it over and over again, just get ready to get serve breakfast.
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by paul100(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
SURElee:
Go with your spouse now and face the initial challenges together.
We no wan hear say it is difficult to bring her over later o!

Go together nao.

No park your car here for Naija vacant o! At owners risk.
Exactly my thought.Like some advice here ehnn.You want to leave a newly wedded girl in Nigeria and go overseas.Like your new wife will be alone without you,when you are not 100% sure of being stable in a year time.It seems OP no dey follow all these abroad wahala bloggers dey post steady.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Most Powerful Passports / Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre / Harare Gallery (zimbabwe): Have A Look, Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.