Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) (20455 Views)

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) / Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2022
Heathrow44:

agbadorian

I know Tinubu's urchins like you won't have peace of mind cheesy grin
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by inoki247: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2022
johnkeni:

A girl had a misunderstanding with a member of the church and she carry police go the church to arrest the person. Instead of the police to wait for either church to close or tell the church leaders about their reasons for coming, they were shooting in the air before making the arrest.

Nigeria Police and stupidity sha why wasting Bullet wasting bullet wey dem use tax payer money buy...

Bullet wey dey for terrorists, armed robber, kidnapper u dey waste am....
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by Enkidu70: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2022
Can they try this in a mosque and not get burnt alive?

And then some cursed wastrels will come and argue for a moslem-moslem presidency? Any Christian who votes for such in this country, will operate under a curse for the rest of his earthly life.
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2022
Ajay7411:

I know Tinubu urchins like you won't have peace of mind cheesy grin

grin grin, Wait month is ending, they re arranging ur N100 per attack u conduct, hope u were engaging enough, if not ur monthly allowance is N200,
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by DropsMic(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2022
Black police acting black.. Nothing to see here
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2022
Heathrow44:

grin grin, Wait month is ending, they re arranging ur N100 per attack u conduct, hope u were engaging enough, if not ur monthly allowance is N200,

Look at this clown grin

Have you finished ass-licking the woman who colonized your ancestors and stole your generational wealth undecided

I wonder who gave birth to this creature
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by Righthussle: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2022
princeade86:
thank God I no waste my data. So no boy in d video.

No boy oo.
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by Oromoni619: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
media reporting one sided story..... Trust No Nigeria blogger.
Pushing faking news because of YouTube views

Nothing like fake, believe me, this is legit ,I was der
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by ogascomax: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
media reporting one sided story..... Trust No Nigeria blogger.
Pushing faking news because of YouTube views

This thing took place in my street. Not fake news. I came back from my service to hear such news. Can they do such an a mosque; they will all loss their job plus jail.

1 Like

Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by Agugbadin: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2022
I am shocked that this can happen in a civilized country like Nigeria, is Nigeria going backwards.
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by Kufremfon1(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2022
Other from above

2 Likes

Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by Andytyx(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2022
Nigeria police with their low mentality. Why shooting to the air... Abi them dey fear ni.
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2022
After all the promises of Police reforms during EndSars, we are still stuck with these backward thugs in uniform!
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2022
conmi:
When will we get it right in this country
U re not serious undecided atink u re ignoring SoworeMagashi2023 & the entire AACparty team across Nigeria vying for different positions to in other to redeem Nigeria & set it on high to be shoulders to shoulders with Israel, USA, Germany, France, Japan, Malaysia, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Holland, Switzerland, Sweden, yes Iceland etc Una never see anything
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by TheGreatIYANU: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
At first I was angry at Police action inside the Church but upon seeing the reason, I UNDERSTAND.

Whatever you do, just pray not to fall into the hand of Nigerians. A majority of us are heartless, loveless, godless, self-centered, entitled and egocentric individuals who are only after THEMSELVES!

When you lend them money, they can owe you for YEARS and if you go as a gentleman to ask for your money, you will be insulted and abused... on top your own HARD EARNED MONEY!

You pay for a product/service, if you are not duped to pay double or triple the cost, you would be forced to pay two-third of the money, upfront, and oh... God save you if you actually pay the upfront. You will get your product/service in five years time, that is with 'abeg' oh!

If you don't beg, forget abut your order!

Should in case you really need it and start begging, get ready to pay the balance before delivery?

"But bros, I have paid you 60k out of 80k?!"

"Oga, you no pay anything. I just do am for you because you are from my person. If it was another customer, I would have charged 5x what I charged you!"

"Okay bros, send your aza"

If you make the mistake... IF YOU MAKE THE MISTAKE, OF PAYING COMPLETE... say good bye to Mr. Sanni the welder!

I used to be very gentlemanly in handling issues with vendors and service providers until Nigerians showed me SHEGE!

As of now, I have the contact of several DPOs and Army Officers on speed dial. I don't even talk much again... you show me red, I give you OXBLOOD!

I pay for your service, you disappear after one week, two weeks later you stop picking my calls, on Sunday of the third week, you will be in Church service, singing "Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me"...

We will storm your church, shoot in the air and pick up your wretched self!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by hotseat: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
We have a long way to go in this country!

Walahi!

Do you still wonder why a so-called "Police is your friend" would act like a licensed criminal and not expect the gulf between members of the public and law enforcement agents to continually recede?

What manner of a "friend" behaves this way?

The more appropriate motto should be "the Police is your fiend".

Are there no more rules of engagement even in effecting arrests?

Nigeria Police Force (NPF): mend your ways!
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by iHateFraudsters: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Corridon:
If it were to be in western country police will be paying heavy damages by now.

Na lie.

If they have a warrant (which they must have in western countries), they can't pay for damages.
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by kasim155: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oromoni619:

Nothing like fake, believe me, this is legit ,I was der

Please is the Church located in Nelson Williams Street off Ogboru Street?

1 Like

Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by Litmus: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Corridon:
If it were to be in western country police will be paying heavy damages by now.

Stop exaggerating and lieing about Abroadness to people in Nigeria. There is nothing wrong in wanting Nigeria to be as good as you wish or imagine.

Your dreams and wishes for Nigeria are special, the West does not deserve to be bestowed them. Your dreams are meant to make Nigeria better than anywhere else in the world.
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by thisisit: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
LEGALIZATION OF POSSESSION OF FIREARMS IS LONG OVERDUE
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by Yankee101: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Why in a church?
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by jitbusy: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
This story is a lie. Why did the church not make an official statement? Police was after the guy and he ran inside the church where service was ongoing.

He collect an interior decoration Job for 2m naira but failed to deliver. Instead of completing the Job or pay back he started avoiding the client.
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by Evogati23: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Something will definitely lead to something, the lady actually gave this man shouting in the video(make Una hold the girl till my brother come)3million for interior decoration but It turned out that He's a fraud police went with her for more investigation on the matter .....shocking part was he saw them ran into the church and men came out started fighting police wanting to collect their guns right in 18 Williams nelson street okere road Delta state....He's a fraud this NeWS is fake
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by Evogati23: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Its a civil case the police was involved because the guy in question could abscond
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
newdawn2017:
U re not serious undecided atink u re ignoring SoworeMagashi2023 & the entire AACparty team across Nigeria vying for different positions to in other to redeem Nigeria & set it on high to be shoulders to shoulders with Israel, USA, Germany, France, Japan, Malaysia, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Holland, Switzerland, Sweden, yes Iceland etc Una never see anything

Go and sit down jor. Sowore is as terrible as all the politicians who are vying for various positions. As it stands, there is no saint among them. Nigerians are only trying to pick a lesser devil.

1 Like

Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
mastermaestro:

Go and sit down jor. Sowore is as terrible as all the politicians who are vying for various positions. As it stands, there is no saint among them. Nigerians are only trying to pick a lesser devil.
& that lesser evil is who?? We saying to to recycling nigeria belongs to all of us not to some group select few.. I stand with Sowore & the entire AACparty team..
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by Oromoni619: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
kasim155:

Please is the Church located in Nelson Williams Street off Ogboru Street?

Do I know? grin
Re: Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) by kasim155: 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oromoni619:

Do I know? grin

Hahahhahhahahaa. I tot you base in Warri

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Sleep Deprivation Is Dangerous To Your Health / Umahi To Stop Medical Tourism Outside Nigeria With Ebonyi College Of Medicine / Sokoto Receives 170 COVID-19 Alerts, Searches For Lagos, Abuja Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.