Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,235 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up (32702 Views)

Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? / Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Islie: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2022
By Ademola Olonilua

A popular Nollywood actor, Ernest Obi, has opined that any man who does not sexually satisfy his partner should be locked up in a room for three months. The actor, while reacting to a viral video which shows a woman being paraded by the police for Kidnapping her husband who deprived her of sex.

Obi who took to his Instagram account shared a clip of the video as he took to the caption section to air his opinion. Explaining that he does not supports kidnap or violence, the movie star while citing his wife as an example said men must always tend to their ‘husband duties’.

The actor stated, “Her first reason is the most cogent for me and if it is true, I support her. Any man who does not satisfy someone’s daughter sexually should be locked up in a room for 3 months. What does my wife @eviernestobi call it again… husbandly duties… I sincerely don’t know where she got those words from…but I agree with it wholeheartedly.

But jokes apart, though I will never support kidnapping for any reason, I think it is wrong in all ramifications to deprive your spouse and children, of the care they deserve, sexual etc. I pray she finds peace.

https://dailytrust.com/any-man-who-doesnt-sexually-satisfy-his-partner-should-be-locked-up-actor

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by madridguy(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2022
I am seriously ashamed for the kind of men we have today. I pity this my generation.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Moh247: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2022
To be a man no easy

7 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Anigreat: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2022
shocked

Says my job in this world was to come and satisfy someone that carries watery smelling soakaway pussy around just because she's my partner? Please that is not my mission in this world.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Freelane33(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Say my job in this world was to come and satisfy someone that carries watery smelling soakaway pussy around just because she's my partner? Please that was not my mission
Perverts plenty for this country
May God deliver us from men like this

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by oluwaseyi0: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2022
locked and what? with a urologist for treatment? or just lock up for the sake of locking up

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by handsomeyinka(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2022
For this Buhari era, even sperm no dey gree comot again.

By the time you think of ASUU STRIKE,,TRAFFIC TO AND FROM WORK,,PETROL PRICE,,INFLATION RATE,,DIESEL PRICE,,GIRLFRIEND WAHALA,,IN LAWS DEMAND,,LANDLORDS DUE RENT,,MECHANICS BILL,,NEPA BILL AND FEEDING THE FAMILY. The sperm sef for don dry and all sexual urges gone.

Kudos to all Men on this Forum.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by DropsMic(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2022
Sex.... Big Nyash.... Big breasts..... That's the only thing we know. *Spits

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by tommykiwi(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2022
Guy go act your movies abeg.

26 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Abilistic(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2022
kiss

Each time you resist acting on your anger, you're actually rewiring your brain to be calmer and more compassionate.

6 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by iCauseTrouble: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2022
How will you sexually satisfy them when the billing is too much?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by ReubenE(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2022
We now have more men that cry, say nonsense, wanting to be women, sissys etc than actual real men

It is the degradation of men that has resulted in the messed up society we now live in.

12 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by ATEAMS: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2022
Jezebelic infected Brain
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by onomeabuja: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/any-man-who-doesnt-sexually-satisfy-his-partner-should-be-locked-up-actor
This man no serious embarassed
So because of HOLE grin
I go come kpé myself
After all 90% of Nigeria HOLES grin
Are not loyal undecided

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by sukkot: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2022
another irrational comment from an obi-datti disciple grin grin
the starvation for attention is real

4 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Piptocoin: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2022
goes both ways if truly justice must be served

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Mko123(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2022
I wasn't shocked if Nollywood actor can make such statement. It has always being trash as usual. Imagine what somebody son was saying to defend a kidnapping act just because pussssssyyyyyyy wasn't dug to maximum satisfaction.

God forbid bad government and Nollywood breeds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Streett: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2022
This Loud Mouth wife fit dey get extra nacks outside and choose not to complain about him 2seconds o..

For him mind now him be Nackademus…

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Privatepart00: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2022
Islie:

Seem the houseboy role he plays in movie hasn’t really departed from his life .
Where he must satisfy the madam with washing plates or mopping the floor
With his complexion that looks so awkward

5 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Midas01: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2022
Lol
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Mercury12(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2022
Well going by your werey logic. I would say if any man has a wife that can't satisfy him in bed he should take a second wife.

Let get mad together undecided
Nobody has monopoly to this madness

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by IKBARUTEN11(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2022
He is a SIMPle man

However, if my partner is not satisfied with all I do to satisfy her sexually, she should pls cheat on me.

I can't come and kill myself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Atarakpa: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2022
I can't cum and kill myself
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Abbbs7v: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by undisputedKOC: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2022
"Ernest Obi": Not surprised at all. Igbo men are naturally dumb. Talking disjointed thrash is normal to fools. Maybe they should arrest his father because I'm sure he never satisfied his mother with his tiny igbo prick undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by VeryWickedMan: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2022
Nigerian women are insatiable

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) / Nkem Owoh A.k.a Osufia Is In Big Trouble:: He May Likely Go To Jail If... / Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.