Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) (62659 Views)

Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) / Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by Iadymissile(f): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
You set up this account yesterday just to insult me ?

I'm here to exposed you on this forum and let nairalanders know you're a Hausa/Fulani man
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by madridguy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin grin grin Anything wrong in asking the poster to proof himself if truly he saw what he posted in Gombe ?

Iadymissile:
I'm here to exposed you on this forum and let nairalanders know you're a Hausa/Fulani man
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by Iadymissile(f): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin Anything wrong in asking the poster to proof himself if truly he saw what he posted in Gombe ?

why defend gombe to that extent if you're not related to them?
as a yoruba man it shouldn't be any of your concern?
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by madridguy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
My issue with him is that he lied and this platform is not for spreading false news.

Iadymissile:
why defend gombe to that extent if you're not related to them?
as a yoruba man it shouldn't be any of your concern?
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

...and why did you post it on your timeline when it meant nothing or funny to you?

Did you read my comment well at all ?
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Did you read my comment well at all ?

Yes, I did.
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Message has bee passed, its all about understanding.
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by lukency(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tolexander:
Up Shesi!

The viewing centre is definitely owned by a Chelsea fan
Point of correction Sellsi fan.
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by salem1996: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Omihanifa:
What do you expect from that side of the country. Northerners that hardly go to school and even when they manage to go they will almost use religion and ethnic sentiment to scatter the school. So am not surprised if they can write this.

Well, a very misconstrue idea from you. I come from the north and all my studies have been in the north. A lot of carcase brains hailing from the eastern and western side too these days. Most comments here on nairaland are self explanatory for you to understand the kind of people I mean, Bigots inclusive
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by Wwwq: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by ezeonline(m): 5:25am On Sep 13, 2022
Sambam104:
Have you watched those YouTube football and you love to learn how to create them, or you want learn how to make money creating and editing football video. Then this Masterclass is for you, you will learn everything you need to know in this class.

all you need to be part of this class is to WhatsApp me on this number on my signature

You don't have to waste more time class starts soon

Learning made easy

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation

Rule 18 and Rule 19
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by Sambam104(m): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2022
ezeonline:

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation

Rule 18 and Rule 19

Oga you no just get work, na me you dey follow for Nairaland
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Yes, I did.

Ok.
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by oneMalik: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Get the message and forget the Grammer !
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by doshiyad1: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2022
AdamuKD:
My aboki my brother grin

I hope you know that aboki means brother undecided undecided. Why saying my brother, my brother so what should we say to you now
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by LuciaTL: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
madridguy:
How can we confirm this was pasted somewhere in Gombe State?
This could be anywhere and let stop spreading fake news against the North.
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] this cannot be done anywhere other than north grin
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by thatigboman1: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2022
Kriss216:
Communication is said to be complete when the receiver decodes the information passed to him by the sender.

Bravo for the information, Mr viewing centre.
but the information is false. it's the queen that died, not the king.
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by finallybusy: 4:49am On Feb 12
Charles go soon join Philip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gombe United Goalkeeper Attacked By Fans For Conceding A Late Goal / Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) / Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.