Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) (2315 Views)

Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) / Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Compliance with IPOB’s ghost town declaration begins in South East for today and tomorrow. grin

Wetin concern Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by Righthussle: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
This matter serious oo.
Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by goshikid: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
cheesy No election in emeka Land

Bunch of clowns

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by positivelord: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
A typical Sunday morning in major markets in Onitsha.....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by omenka(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
To God be the Glory!!

Has anyone noticed IPOB coons on the forum no longer open these threads to brag about Alaigbo's compliance to the orders by the bleached and inverterate bonobo perching behind the slammers?

No more bragging about "ghost towns".

No more bragging about "ofe nsala days".

No more bragging about "destroying the zoo".

Ndigbo, look where HATE has landed you people. Sad.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
omenka:
To God be the Glory!!

Has anyone noticed IPOB coons on the forum no longer open these threads to brag about Alaigbo's compliance to the orders by the bleached and inverterate bonobo perching behind the slammers?

I like the way Igbo progress continues giving you sleepless nights wink
Abokkis that are killing themselves at per second basis,that one no concern you,cos na only fruitful trees them de throw stone at naa.
Whether you like it or not,Igbos will continue to prosper and flourish,in Nigeria and all over the world.
If e no gree you endure,rope dey cheap

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by M4A1carbine: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zombie tears...!!

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Zombie tears...!!
Nnaa mehn,Omenka wan hang himself because Igbos sat at home grin
Izit his sit at home? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by M4A1carbine: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
People are doing their thing...and you want to recognize "omenka".....an Afonja with bipolar meningitis? ..

Leave "omenka"...the fuulishness is generational...just like Tinubu's stewpidity that is hereditary.

CaptainAyub:

Nnaa mehn,Omenka wan hang himself because Igbos sat at home grin
Izit his sit at home? grin

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
omenka:
To God be the Glory!!

shatap omenka the irrelevant thing from Benue.
is that why you are supporting fulani herdsmen killing your Benue people just because of some petty politics and to spite igbos ?

God bless Ortomatic Ortom
the best governor in the middle belt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by BATified2023: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
omenka:
To God be the Glory!!

2 things re involved

They have realised that ipob is a scam n more of an enemy than a friend but it’s hard to say it out cos it will bruise their ego

They are playing d gamble game of peter obi n as it stands now igbos are stucked,if Peter obi doesn’t win they will think twice before going to their Biafra or death

So once Peter obi doesn’t win they are stranded cos their ugm n esn have changed d struggle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by M4A1carbine: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Omenka isnt from Benue.....dont be deceived at all.

The miscreant is a certified agbadorian

NwaMamaIwota:
shatap omenka the irrelevant thing from Benue. Afonja
is that why you are supporting fulani herdsmen killing your Benue people just because of some petty politics and to spite igbos ?

God bless Ortomatic Ortom
the best governor in the middle belt

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by M4A1carbine: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Afonja dey inside ghetto for Mushin...and now understands IGBOs better than Those on Ground.

You are despicable and shallow brained miscreants. ....why cant you also lament the atrocities of Fulani herdsmen/iswap/boko haram??

You decide to talk IGBO matters because you are known slaves and bottom feeding scoundrels...spits!!

ESN IS 1000000000000000000000000000% a BIAFRA affair and even Buhari/Tinubu cant stop the growth, let alone a poorly fed agbadorian like you. spits!!

BATified2023:
2 things re involved

They have realised that ipob is a scam n more of an enemy than a friend but it’s hard to say it out cos it will bruise their ego

They are playing d gamble game of peter obi n as it stands now igbos are stucked,if Peter obi doesn’t win they will think twice before going to their Biafra or death

So once Peter obi doesn’t win they are stranded cos their ugm n esn have changed d struggle

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
omenka:
To God be the Glory!!

Knew we’d see you here at some point!

Seems that so called ‘bragging’ filled you with anger, bile and bitterness, and left a long lasting impression on your bigoted mind!

IPOB don’t ‘brag’ about the sit-at-home anymore because they’re aware the action has been sabotaged, hijacked and infiltrated by murderous agents of the deep state and hegemony (of which i’m certain you’d know a few) who now commit murder, harass, bully and intimidate innocent individuals with the sole aim of trying to discredit IPOB and the non-violent sit-at-home measure….and so bigots like you could come on social-media to create inane posts such as this^^^!

Dude, you are in NO position to lecture anyone on the demerits of hate, as you’re full of it and one of the chief anti-Igbo proponents on this forum!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
omenka:
To God be the Glory!!

This life no balance I swear! Then by 6am they would have started posting pictures of empty streets. Now empty streets are not things to be proud of again
You see this.... don't ever start what you can't finish. We warned them. Didn't we?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Who wan die? Ibo people fear IPOB terrorists more than anything now.

In fact if IPOB declare that no one must eat for 3 days, they no born anybody well for SE make them no comply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Knew we’d see you here at some point!

Seems that so called ‘bragging’ filled you with anger, bile and bitterness, and left a long lasting impression on your bigoted mind!

IPOB don’t ‘brag’ about the sit-at-home anymore because they’re aware the action has been sabotaged, hijacked and infiltrated by murderous agents of the deep state and hegemony (of which i’m certain you’d know a few) who now commit murder, harass, bully and intimidate innocent individuals with the sole aim of trying to discredit IPOB and the non-violent sit-at-home measure….and so bigots like you could come on social-media to create inane posts such as this^^^!

Dude, you are in NO position to lecture anyone on the demerits of hate, as you’re full of it and one of the chief anti-Igbo proponents on this forum!
Ifele megbuo gi . Sorry I am not going to translate that to English for non-Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:

This life no balance I swear! Then by 6am they would have started posting pictures of empty streets. Now empty streets are not things to be proud of again
You see this.... don't ever start what you can't finish. We warned them. Didn't we?

Will you shut it!?

‘Warned them’ say wetin!? How TF is people engaging in peaceful, non-violent agitation by sitting-at-home now a crime!? They sit-at-home, you vex….they go out in the streets to agitate, you vex and use them for target practice!
Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by Beremx(f): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
IPOB sit at home order isn’t a trending topic any longer. I wonder why some people are still crying over it.
We move to making sure Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria. That’s what’s trending now!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by MaliCampus: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
omenka:
To God be the Glory!!

As e dey pain you e dey sweet Me
As e dey sweet Me,e dey pain you
As e dey sweet us,e dey sweet Me
As e dey sweet Me,e dey sweet us

1 Like

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by Presidential1: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
This 1 month I send you go jail no do you... I go send you go 1 year jail here.. even boss mustapha no go save you
Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tomorrow will be same. Kanu goes to court tomorrow.
Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Everything is currently on hold because of Peter Obi. Next year when he loses, they will go back to celebrating stuffs like sit at home and death games of IPOB.

I think Ibo are very easy to influence, you just need to sell one ideology to them and if it hits, you can have 90% of them key into it and spread it like wild fire. Even the enemy can exploit this deficiency easily.

It might be a good thing sometimes, but the bad side can be exploited to the maximum in making them take rash decisions. IPOB fell for the dummy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
MaliCampus:
As e dey pain you e dey sweet Me
As e dey sweet Me,e dey pain you
As e dey sweet us,e dey sweet Me
As e dey sweet Me,e dey sweet us

Sing this song to the family of slain Ifeanyi Ubah aides.

They will love the song coz e dey sweet them as IPOB terrorists killed their loved ones.
Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
omenka:
To God be the Glory!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wicked guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Ifele megbuo gi . Sorry I am not going to translate that to English for non-Igbos

‘Non-Igbo’!? Look who’s talking….a rabid and vile cretin who delights in seeing Ndigbo murdered, cheated and ridiculed!

You that is ‘Igbo’, what’s your village…right down to your clan!? I’m from Umuonyema-Ndoni!

YOU are the one who should hang your head in shame for all your lies, deception and the blood of innocents your regard in such a cavalier manner! May you rot in hell!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

‘Non-Igbo’!? Look who’s talking….a rabid and vile cretin who delights in seeing Ndigbo murdered, cheated and ridiculed!

You that is ‘Igbo’, what’s your village…right down to your clan!? I’m from Umuonyema-Ndoni!

YOU are the one who should hang your head in shame for all your lies, deception and the blood of innocents your regard in such a cavalier manner! May you rot in hell!
Gboba ka nkita ara.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by muykem: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
omenka:
To God be the Glory!!

Igbo are known to be emotional. They approach issues without a deep thinking unlike Yorubas. Every decisions always have two sides, Igbo doesn't have time to check the second side, they believe that only coward consider two sides before taking decision.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nnaa mehn,Omenka chung hang himself because Nigerians s sat at home Izit his sit at home

1 Like

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by Emergingnation3(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
BATified2023:
2 things re involved

We are willingly sit at home , and Afonja are busy cry... grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by Emergingnation3(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
muykem:
Igbo are known to be emotional. They approach issues without a deep thinking unlike Yorubas. Every decisions always have two sides, Igbo doesn't have time to check the second side, they believe that only coward consider two sides before taking decision.
You mean Afonja , the sorphisticated morons.. grin grin
Re: IPOB Ghost Town In South East (Photos) by Emergingnation3(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
LegendHero:

Sing this song to the family of slain Ifeanyi Ubah aides.

They will love the song coz e dey sweet them as IPOB terrorists killed their loved ones.

you mean those killed by terrorist government to Blackmail IPOB sit at home.. grin grin

The whole of SE is on total lockdown... Cry me a river Afonja Muslim.. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Exit From Chatham House Blocked By Crowd. Goes Back Inside / All 36 States Of Nigeria Were Created By Northerners, Why? / Yul Edochie Slams Nigerians Demanding Justice For Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.