Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live (22433 Views)

Newcastle Vs Manchester City (3 - 3) - Live / Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 / Brentford Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 13th August 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Spray(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
sprints1:
Arsenal yeye team I expect them to win games like these next week na another pepper day for them spurs will rip them apart harry Kane will do justice to them anybody believing arsenal to make top 4 is still dreaming in lalaland. October is coming they go hear am.

This same club trashed varchester 4 nill this season

5 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Edc1: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Oh
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Josephkabila12: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Up Gunners
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Oejozeff(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sorry guys to pop in, I'm just trying to promote my stuff.

Pls check out the animation I did recently, I'm a beginner undecided undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE

Pls don't forget to comment on the post, you guys comment go help me improve on my stuff abeg
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Angelfrost(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
IzzyAgu:

Maybe your perception, and i respect it.

Classifying Man city as the current standard is Really a No No.

The same Man city you're making a case for where almost at the Loosing end against Crystal Palace and Newcastle.

The League has evolved to apoint whereby, Dropping Points against the Big Boys and Slaying the Rest of teams can give you an Uppee edge and can win you the League, Agreed? Sire

Good point sir! I wish you guys well!

It would be great to see a fresh team break the City monopoly!

2 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by caprini1: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Honchoslim16:

I used to be a Barcelona fan.

Yes, the only team i support in England is Manchester City since 2017 ... After Liverpool flogged Barcelona in the champions league (4:0) in 2019,i just switched to Manchester City fully
Meaning ,you dont have a club grin. Jejely enjoy good football and eat your pop corn.

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Adegunle4(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
sekem:
But is this not the same Brentford that tore Manchester United apart last month?

I am not enjoying this game at all.

I am only happy whenever arsenal is losing.
Eeyh…your sad days are unending cheesy cos they’ll keep winning..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Naajjii: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Michelle70:
lets wait until they find themselves in 2nd position.

No be today Arsenal begin deh impressive when league start.
Their drop always come around december or January
Mr man it seems you are still thinking this is Arsenal of before, if that is what you are expecting then you disappoint and heartbreak never start yet.

2 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by sekem: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Adegunle4:

Eeyh…your sad days are unending cheesy cos they’ll keep winning..

I trust Tottenham to do it for me at your own backyard come October 1st.
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by jamace(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Up Arsenal cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by mariahAngel(f): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Munzy14:

Emoshional people and Arsenal support.. cheesy

Season after season, they keep hoping.
O ga a nya ha n'eze. O kwa nga ka'm no? cheesy
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by babsbolad: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
sekem:
But is this not the same Brentford that tore Manchester United apart last month?

I am not enjoying this game at all.

I am only happy whenever arsenal is losing.
Then you have a long way to go with being unhappy this season.

2 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Munzy14(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

Season after season, they keep hoping.
O ga a nya ha n'eze. O kwa nga ka'm no? cheesy
I used to be a staunch Supporter of Arsenal..Now I like them from a far distance..cheesy

Being a Nigerian alone is a burden..Supporting Arsenal like a fanatic is a bigger burden..grin
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Honchoslim16(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
caprini1:
Meaning ,you dont have a club grin. Jejely enjoy good football and eat your pop corn.
undecided
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Harmattan123(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Back on top. Back to winning ways

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by DonCarlos1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Just can’t stop loving this team ���

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by mariahAngel(f): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Munzy14:

I used to be a staunch Supporter of Arsenal..Now I like them from a far distance..cheesy

Being a Nigerian alone is a burden..Supporting Arsenal like a fanatic is a bigger burden..grin

Though I still like them, I'm hardly ever impressed by them anymore.
Until they win a major trophy, then maybe.

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Ray07(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

You people are doing well beating teams who crippled you last season...

Still doesn't mean you will win the trophy! tongue

Outclass Man City all round then we start taking you seriously! cool
man city de fear me I swear. Those guys can win the league again o.
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by kennyz247(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Oga, thats a lie.
Arsenal used to be very impressive beginning of league and always drop points later on until Chelsea, Tottenham and united catch up to them.
can you mention last the season which arsenal were able to get 18points from 21points at the beginning of a season...

I believe even your grand parents were not born

believe it or not, arsenal is incredibly informed, title contender and better team than ever at the moment

6 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Munzy14(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

Though I still like them, I'm hardly ever impressed by them anymore.
Until they win a major trophy, then maybe.
Lol...Major trophy no zi na aka chineke.. grin grin
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by TonyBby: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Iamthoney:
If Leicester City had maintain their momentum after winning the league and win another one or two afterwards and they are always fighting for the title I’m very sure you will Nigerians claiming to be a fan of Leicester City. Success and recurring successes has multiple fathers

Listen man, can you tell me what kept you supporting yo team till now??. Just answer that.
To burst yo brain, I have a guy who is still a Leicester fan, all the wallpaper in his room and his personal PC is full of Leicester stuffs and he watches all their football fixtures, when you're in love with team, you'll keep loving em, everyone can't love the same thing at the same time.
For me, supporting Man City since early 2012 was the greatest joy, cause their style of play inspired me, I know some people will say Guardiola brought the best outta em, Yes. But they also played fine then, likes of balloteli, Silva, demichelis, dzeko, Aguero and the two toures.
It's not today we started watching football.

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Michelle70(m): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
kennyz247:

can you mention last the season which arsenal were able to get 18points from 21points at the beginning of a season...

I believe even your grand parents were not born

believe it or not, arsenal is incredibly informed, title contender and better team than ever at the moment
being impressive doesnt mean u must get 18points from 21games.

It means competiting for the title at the beginning of season.

united might start the season with 10position, also with chelsea and tottenham but not arsenal.

Arsenal beginning of season impressiveness could only be beaten by mancity and Liverpool
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by placeofallure(f): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
Snapchat:

I bet he was an Arsenal fan lol. I been wan run then too when Arsenal dey mess up then.

Fake Arsenal fans! We should send people like you away.

For me, even if Arsenal gets relegated, we go together!

2 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Preacherrr(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Great goal[color=#006600][/color]
haabidah666:
Goaaaaal cool fabio veira

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Snapchat: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
placeofallure:

Ok, Mr Arsenal.
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by placeofallure(f): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Snapchat:

Ok, Mr Arsenal.

I'm female please. Don't like to be addressed inappropriately.
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by MrAndre07: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
slawomir:

Damnnn niggar

The more you look the less you see bro...

Open your wisdom eye

Do you have anybody in overseas...which ever country the person is residing wether Afghanistan or Canada
I will send the person a cheque between now and Friday...it will be delivered to the person right there physically

Haha...kids....
Can you really do it? I would like to have a deal with you.
Between, premier is the best league in the world. It is the Most watched, and the most lively league.
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by MrAndre07: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
placeofallure:

A girl like you would be a hell to date. Your mood would swing more than a wall clock.
And you would be mostly angry, and might even transfer the vexation you get from your unstable team to other, especially the man you are dating. That is the first victim of most girls' angst.
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by MrAndre07: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr man it seems you are still thinking this is Arsenal of before, if that is what you are expecting then you disappoint and heartbreak never start yet.
Stop the sentimental and prep talk! Everyone knows the nature of Arsenal. They are known bottlers and underperformers like Barca.
Don't flatter yourself. Everyone knows his spots, and mostly always retains it at the end of the season.�
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by quickly: 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
4teenblaq:

Since 2005

Mention the season arsenal have won four straight league matches at the start of the season!

Spurs and Man City remain unbeaten.

You ppl should be underating Antonio Conte.

That team will be a problem unless injury hits

Thier front 3 plus sub

Kane, Richarlison , Dejan Kulusevski and Son

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Newcastle United (2 - 1) On 31st August 2022 / Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 0) On 9th November 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.