Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation (74741 Views)

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu / Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
hammer567:

GREED NO DEY SACRIFICE ANYTHING.

EKWEREMADU GET FRIEND? THEY ARE FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT AND INTEREST.
Absolutely! They have abandoned him and his sick daughter. After they looted funds meant for adequate hospitals in nigeria. Running to abroad for treatment would not save Ekweremmadu this time.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by GavelSlam: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
hammer567:

MONEY AIN'T THE THING...

I DO GIVE AWAYS.

Now's your chance to shine.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by emnite(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
God will heal you soon my dear
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by faceland: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Seriously..do u mean those that did transplant is not for life? As new donor every decade?

Most times kidney transplant is not for life. It is possible to have a perfect match though but it is ideally 7 to 10 years before they need a new one.

Her body can also reject the new kidney so the best approach is to have 3+ doners so if one fails, she can call the second to be cut opened. Rich people have their name on 10 priority list just in case their latest kidney fails.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by hammer567: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Oga...ever had of some have food but cannot eat..some can eat but have no food...

This is the case of EKWEREMADU child.

Donating a kidney is not a wise thing to do if ur still very young... Health is wealth..

I am broke, but I live in good health since I was born....

BETTER KEEP YOUR KIDNEY, IF YOU DONT HAVE THE HEART FOR IT.

IF I WAS BROKE, NIGGA, I WILL DO IT.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
hammer567:

MONEY AIN'T THE THING...

I DO GIVE AWAYS.

Boss bless me small na..u might want to look at my signature..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by aktolly54(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
I pray to God Almighty to heal your kidney and make them work as HE created them to work.

I wish there's something PMB can do to get Ekweremadu off the UK hook so he can run around for his daughter.

you pray to God for him? Those family who is rich can't ask nicely in the first place instead of cunning the poor boy under different plan if not for God. They(senator) have Money, and can easily pay any donor but they want to cheat the poor boy because he wasn't fully aware and paid for being a donor. For your information, na God they punish them.

Imagine people like him in the affairs of a country, they have cheated million of people in the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Komolafe89: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Where are the fake pastors that usually claiming healing different diseases ,?!

Awon Ole, oh I forget their followers are sheep �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by aktolly54(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
KangaIye:
I pray help come soon
no help is coming, they should spend from their loot and pay 100m for any donor, in 24hrs they go see

2 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
hammer567:

BETTER KEEP YOUR KIDNEY, IF YOU DONT HAVE THE HEART FOR IT.

IF I WAS BROKE, NIGGA, I WILL DO IT.

Thank God ur not broke..nigga stay blessed..you might want to check my signature and bless me with anything small na

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Fortruth: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
If her popsi was not busted would they make this plea?

Criminal politicians…

The deputy senate President never argued on the floor of the house to build quality health centers…. Not even in his Enugu area…

They always have been going abroad human trafficking left and right until “Nigeria happens to them”

Foolish blackies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by faceland: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
aktolly54:
you pray to God for him? Those family who is rich can't ask nicely in the first place instead of cunning the poor boy under different plan if not for God. They(senator) have Money, and can easily pay any donor but they want to cheat the poor boy because he wasn't fully aware and paid for being a donor. For your information, na God they punish them.

Imagine people like him in the affairs of a country, they have cheated million of people in the past.

There is something wrong with that man (considering the boy is not a match). Even Buhari cannot be this incompetent.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Temptee101(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sollyoung:
58Million cash, non negotiable plus fully paid scholarship in Canada for my kids( till uni) and a duplex with a car that worth 10Million in Lagos and 10million for my wife, 10 million each for parents and 500k each for my younger brother..

If agreed, inbox me ...

Ok..

You forgot to add, he should make you the next president of Nigeria in 2023
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by SeriouslySense(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
cheesy cheesy
aktolly54:
no help is coming, they should spend from their loot and pay 100m for any donor, in 24hrs they go see
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by aktolly54(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Throwback:
Everyone has a right to save their lives.

More so, parents have a responsibility to save the life of their child.
by ruining someone life in the first place or don't you think they want to ruin the poor boy in UK if not for God. They won't see help. They should their loot on the kidney

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Kayode12345: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
I pray to God Almighty to heal your kidney and make them work as HE created them to work.

I wish there's something PMB can do to get Ekweremadu off the UK hook so he can run around for his daughter.

..U are a good person.I don't know why the government is not throwing it full weight on this issue and fast track their release from preason
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Why cant her family donate the kidney, i am wondering. Politicians dont care about people, they used them like animals so, lol.

They could have used that young man that dont know anything.

i wonder why, in the whole of the Ekweremmadus families, uncles, aunties, cousins, nephews, her siblings and their politiefcians families and friends no one! I mean, not a single person is willing to donate their kidney. The Ekweremmadus clearly are not popular people with their friends and families hence she is appealing to poor nigerian masses who her father looted dry.

That poor young man had a lucky escape.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iliveforever:
If I give her mine, will she Agree to marry me for life??

But on a serious note, I feel for her alone not her parents
hhahahaaa my man you like better thing oo

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Yoighaman(m): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
I don't want to write anything that would make God punish me. Let me just keep quiet and pass by. May God help her. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by faceland: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Schengen visa wey people dey collect like akara.

Really?

Anyway, as someone said; "na dash" or what they call "compassion" in English (or at least the closed thing to it since it's not a big request ).
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by aktolly54(m): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
faceland:

There is something wrong with that man (considering the boy is not a match). Even Buhari cannot be this incompetent.
senator should spend his loot on the kidney of his daughter, thank God its not Nigeria and the case can't be swept under carpet

2 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by jaxxy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

You think UK will Deport the guy..he will appeal for assylum with the excuse that his life will be in danger if they Deport him back which you and I know that his life will be in danger..so they will keep him there.. wethee lose case or win case, the guy is staying in UK as assylum seeker.

He is a scammer and a liar. Nobody is going to touch him and the senator will guarantee it to the UK.

That scammer boy will return back here to join his family. He has a family so nobody will touch his lying ass.

GavelSlam:

Boy is going to be a British citizen in less than 10 years.

UK would never allow some bad belle to kill him in Nigeria.

Never.

The UK doesn't give scammer and liars asylum. Never.

He will be returned safely to him family here in Nigeria. The senator will even pay for his ticket abd guarantee his safety.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Yoighaman(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Why cant her family donate the kidney, i am wondering. Politicians dont care about people, they used them like animals so, lol.

They could have used that young man that dont know anything.

You guys don't read before you make comments?

Didn't you read where she said her family members are willing to donate, but due to genetics, they cannot, because it would re-occur.

Always take time to read, this short article you cannot read, how then will you read a book??
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by aktolly54(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
SeriouslySense:
cheesy cheesy
those senator are real time theve , they hardly do something to constituency. They expect gov to do everything.

Senator dey see money ooo , level even dey among them because if you be senate leader na extra money be that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Elidrisy20: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wish you quick recovery, as for your parents,I don't know what to say lipsrsealed
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
jaxxy:

He is a scammer and a liar. Nobody is going to touch him and the senator will guarantee it to the UK.

That scammer boy will return back here to join his family. He has a family so nobody will touch his lying ass.

You believe our politicans if they say they won't touch him..me and u no get talk..

Once that boy comes here . EKWEREMADU loyalist will put it in his body wotorously

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Yoighaman(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
jaxxy:

Did you just say nobody will touch him? Are you serious, joking or just being sarcastic?

That boy is a dead person the moment he steps his feet into this country.

Person who dem nor even send message, na hin go carry the matter for head like gala, 'off' the boy.

Let's always be realistic please.

4 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Yoighaman(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

You believe our politicans if they say they won't touch him..me and u no get talk..

Once that boy comes here . EKWEREMADU loyalist will put it in his body wotorously

Exactly.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Realguyman1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iliveforever:
If I give her mine, will she Agree to marry me for life??

But on a serious note, I feel for her alone not her parents
She herself nor serious.

She sit-down for UK dey ask for kidney donation. Shay na oyinbo wey done chop bellyful and wey her sister sit-down for Us dey insult their dead queen go come grin donate kidney for her?

Na the same greediness wey dey her papa head still dey her head so. Shay she nor get siblings ni? She get siblings, she should tell one of them to donate for her and stop forming victim on the public. If any of her siblings nor fit donate for her, then I don't see any reason why anyone outside should donate for her

I don't give a damn about any Nigeria politician or their families. Their parents cause the bad nature and suffering that Nigeria and Nigerians are facing today. Most Nigerians that are dead, would have been alive today if only her father and other useless politicians we have in Nigeria have done the right thing for once in their life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by GavelSlam: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
jaxxy:

The UK doesn't give scammer and liars asylum. Never.

He will be returned safely to him family here in Nigeria. The senator will even pay for his ticket abd guarantee his safety.

Seems you want to show the boy something, the way you keep harping on this his return.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
ednut1:
Our fake miracle pastors cant heal her
Have they ever healed anyone in Nigeria b4...?
This is what people don't ask

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Why will they touch him? The continuation of his suffering here is enough punishment to satisfy them.

He will not be touched bt he will suffer for 600 years

Yoighaman:

Did you just say nobody will touch him? Are you serious, joking or just being sarcastic?

That boy is a dead person the moment he steps his feet into this country.

Person who dem nor even send message, na hin go carry the matter for head like gala, 'off' the boy.

Let's always be realistic please.

He will not be touched. it will be sign and guaranteed b4 his eminent deportation to his bricklayer work.

In this life and in the next he will never try to scam an innocent gal and her family again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. / Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.