Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan (1046 Views)

Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable / Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by ivandragon: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight on Channels TV By Adeola Soetan
Sahara ReportersSep 12, 2022 10:27 AM
Adeola
Alake descended so low to have said that possibly there were not enough primary and secondary schools during the growth of Tinubu a 70-year-old man when much older leaders like Herbert Macaulay went to CMS Grammar School, Obafemi Awolowo attended BBHS Abeokuta, Nnamdi Azikiwe attended Methodist Boys High School, Ahmadu Bello and Aminu Kano went to Barewa College, Funmilayo Kuti went to Abeokuta Grammar School in 1914. Even Oba Oyekan (RIP) born in 1911 attended Methodist Boys High School and King's College. Haba! Mr. Dele Alak

But Abibatu Mogaji (RIP) Tinubu's mother was a rich woman right from her youthful age as a successful trader, so how come his brilliant son, Tinubu, was so poor to attend primary and secondary schools? Inferring from Alake's lies of many colours on television.

Alake descended so low to have said that possibly there were not enough primary and secondary schools during the growth of Tinubu a 70-year-old man when much older leaders like Herbert Macaulay went to CMS Grammar School, Obafemi Awolowo attended BBHS Abeokuta, Nnamdi Azikiwe attended Methodist Boys High School, Ahmadu Bello and Aminu Kano went to Barewa College, Funmilayo Kuti went to Abeokuta Grammar School in 1914. Even Oba Oyekan (RIP) born in 1911 attended Methodist Boys High School and King's College. Haba! Mr. Dele Alake.

Ok, granted that Tinubu studied at home because he was too poor or there were not enough schools then for him to attend, at least he must have sat examination as a correspondence student. Dele Alake should have told us what exam Tinubu took and which correspondence certificate he used to gain admission into Chicago state university. Was it GCE London or West Africa or Cambridge O' Level? Or the brilliant "Ajantala" boy who studied at home just walked into the university just like that and was given admission without submitting any certificate? That's interesting. No university would do that 70 years ago.

All this Alake's tale by moonlight negated Tinubu's earlier claim by affidavit in 1999 of attending St. Paul's Primary School, Aroloya Lagos and Government College Ibadan which had been disproved.

I don't know what Alake wanted to achieve by telling us that Clinton was not ex-president Clinton's father's name but of his stepfather. Well, maybe he wanted us to make deductions from his rabble-rousing, lies or half-truths. Is he suggesting that there must have been name change or identity theft along Tinubu's life trajectory? Hence the aggression, volte-face, unnecessary diversion, antics and subterfuge to defend and defend him with uncoordinated lies and "maybes". You do not sell a good product with "May Be" you give full details willingly.

Issues in politics and leadership start with identity, character and integrity, even in a matrimonial relationship, employment and friendship Tinubu spokesmen, sycophantic followers and marketers should be honest and consistent with one line of lies, repeat it several times maybe it can sound true one day to dumbest ears instead of a potpourri of variegated lies which make them look stupid always.

Adeola Soetan

https://saharareporters.com/2022/09/12/dele-alakes-tale-moonlight-channels-tv-adeola-soetan

8 Likes

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by ivandragon: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
A true leader aspires to lead on the footing of integrity, openness & truth...

You cannot lay a solid foundation on lies & half truths...

8 Likes

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
I don't understand the loserrrs still crying about Tinubu's primary 6 certificate. I don't even know where my primary 6 certificate is. If it's primary 6 certificate you want to rule you and your family, that's your headache which is none of my business. What I'm championing is a first class graduate of business administration and accounting from Chicago university.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Bobloco: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Dele Alake and his likes spend their entire lives spreading lies and falsehood just for crumbs coming from the table of the burdilon drug lord

9 Likes

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by novaris(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:
I don't understand the loserrrs still crying about Tinubu's primary 6 certificate. I don't even know where my primary 6 certificate is. If it's primary 6 certificate you want to rule you and your family, that's your headache which is none of my business. What I'm championing is a first class graduate of business administration and accounting from Chicago university.

It is an open secret that you just cannot defend tinubu without sounding senile and shamelessly stupid

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by yomi961: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tinubu needs retirement not president.
' I get am before nor be property'.
Tinubu has nothing to offer anymore, his physical and mental health has deteriorated due to old age. He should retire now or sane Nigerians will do the needful.
The Tinubu of then will never:
1) call APC Action Congress
2) promise to feed 50 million youths with agbado and cassava after sending them to Maiduguri
3) Say PVC has expired
4) can't turn a paper during the APC convention.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by yomi961: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:
Another incoherent rant from a delusional Tinubu supporter

6 Likes

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by hedonido: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nigerians are about to allow a ghost or perhaps an alien become their president.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
yomi961:

Another incoherent rant from a delusional Tinubu supporter

Your looting herdman was in APC, don't forget. He left for PDP to get the ticket.
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Moblux(m): 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2022

But you sure know your classmates by name. You should still be able to mention a few names.

Tinubu and his handlers can still go the primary school he attended and take a snap shot of the school register. My dad finished primary in 1954 and the school he went to somewhere in a rural area of Kwara still maintain register for all the pupils that have passed through it...how much more a school in Lagos. It is all about integrity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
novaris:

It is an open secret that you just cannot defend tinubu without sounding senile and shamelessly stupid

Stop describing yourself who champion a D pass graduate failureeee of Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra state. Why are you crying over primary 6 certificate when Tinubu is a first class graduate of Chicago university? You dey mad?

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by novaris(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop describing yourself who champion a D pass graduate failureeee of Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra state. Why are you crying over primary 6 certificate when Tinubu is a first class graduate of Chicago university? You dey mad?

you need mental restructuring. like make Dem use hypo and bleach wash your brain thoroughly. How can a donkey sense of reasoning be superior than urs?

what a disaster

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by yomi961: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

[s]Your looting herdman was in APC, don't forget. He left for PDP to get the ticket[/s].
another trash

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by BeardedMeat(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:
I told you before, you can't build something on nothing.

The writer of the piece is a Yoruba man Thank God.

How can someone whose mother was very rich be too poor to attend regular school?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
novaris:

you need mental restructuring. like make Dem use hypo and bleach wash your brain thoroughly. How can a donkey sense of reasoning be superior than urs?

what a disaster

Na you need mental restructuring. Someone has a first class Bsc certificate but you're crying over his primary 6 certificate? Isn't that stupidityyyyy? Na madness?
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Penguin2: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Can you live in a 3 storey building without foundation, first, and second floor?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
I told you before, you can't build something on nothing.

The writer of the piece is a Yoruba man Thank God.

How can someone whose mother was very rich be too poor to attend regular school?

Which build on nothing? Na ment?

I know someone who didn't complete his elementary school before leaving to go join his dad in abroad. He got admitted into a school in abroad equivalent. If he returned in future, go and tell him his certificate is uselesssss because he doesn't have his Nigeria primary 6 certificate. You dey mad? Imagine crying over primary 6 certificate when someone has a Bsc certificate? Na ment?
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Penguin2:

Can you live in a 3 storey building without foundation, first, and second floor?

Na ment?

I know someone who didn't complete his elementary school before leaving to go join his dad in abroad. He got admitted into a school in abroad equivalent. If he returned in future, go and tell him his certificate is uselesssss because he doesn't have his Nigeria primary 6 certificate. You dey mad? Imagine crying over primary 6 certificate when someone has a Bsc certificate? Na ment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
yomi961:
another trash

Na you be the trashhhh. One thing I know is no Fulani is taking over from a Fulani. Sink that into your skull.
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by yomi961: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Na you be the trashhhh. One thing I know is no Fulani is taking over from a Fulani. Sink that into your skull.
neither will a druglord and a terrorist.
Let that sink into your empty skull

5 Likes

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
yomi961:
neither will a druglord and a terrorist.
Let that sink into your empty skull

USA arrest drug criminal on the spot. Go ask drug dealing Igbo brother for example. USA didn't arrest Tinubu. Sink that into your patheticcc skull. Your looting herdman Atiku and his Fulani cabals isn't taking over from where they stopped to wreck the country the more.
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Great2017: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Na you need mental restructuring. Someone has a first class Bsc certificate but you're crying over his primary 6 certificate? Isn't that stupidityyyyy? Na madness?
The process of obtaining the certificate is as important as the certificate itself. Do you think otherwise?
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by novaris(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

you are the senile one and I guess it is hereditary

If he attended primary school, first class or not, why is it then a herculean task to produce the certificate or direct the general public to the school

these are questions that sensible rational human being should be asking but sensibility is an alien to you and ur 30k per month internet warriors . I am done with you

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Great2017:

The process of obtaining the certificate is as important as the certificate itself. Do you think otherwise?

Obtaining certificate is to certify you at that level and prepare you for another level. If a primary 6 certificate has no other education except that, he could tender his primary 6 certificate to certify he's got basic education at least. One who proceeded to a secondary school would be given one to be admitted into university and so on.

It's stupid to be asking a confirmed university graduate about his primary 6 certificate. Stupidity at its best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Oddfinder001: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ordinary me self no fit employ person wey i no sabi him papa or home. Then talk more of Nigeria! The highest job in Africa. Then one man with an over bloated ego without a name or origin or a known educational background, shouting it's his turn. No be ment be that?

3 Likes

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
novaris:

you are the senile one and I guess it is hereditary

If he attended primary school, first class or not, why is it then a herculean task to produce the certificate or direct the general public to the school

these are questions that sensible rational human being should be asking but sensibility is an alien to you and ur 30k per month internet warriors . I am done with you

What's your headache with his primary 6 certificate? Na madness? Someone presented the highest qualification with his Bsc yet you're asking for primary 6 certificate? Is it primary 6 certificate you want to rule you? You dey mad?
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by AdamuKD: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
E no go better for tilumbu and anybody supporting the criminal. He brought this calamity on us the buhari. We go show him pepper spray soon. Alede banza
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Ayed44: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Did Tinubu attend a primary school? Yes or no?
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by AdamuKD: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:
grin
Truly, u don't have an aota of shame in u. See the way u are sounding , u have sold your soul and conscience to the devil. But the evil that you are supporting and trying to foster on Nigerians will overrun you. Ur seriously go nut zombie
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ayed44:
Did Tinubu attend a primary school? Yes or no?

I don't care. He may or didn't complete it, just like I already narrated a boy who didn't complete his elementary school before leaving for abroad. The boy is schooling in abroad. If the boy returned tomorrow, go tell him gibberish because of one Nigeria primary 6 certificate. Yeye dey smell. Point is Tinubu is a Bsc graduate. Simple as ABC.
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by AdamuKD: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

You are the one that is mad here. Useless and worthless goat

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Racoon(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
You can never defend APC without looking stupid.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Nyesom Wike In Trouble--case Docket Submitted At ICC. / Was Wike Referring To Peter Obi In Pdp's 1 Billion Loan Scandal? / *2023: Gov Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.