Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor (22399 Views)

Insecurity: Withdraw Troops From Igboland, Onyeka Onwenu Tells Buhari / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by gammarays1: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2022
Tina00writer:
Hahahahahah pastor pastor,i know you are on point but zukwanike grin
shocked shocked
Something about you
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by haffaze777(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2022
Mtchewwww 5% votegrin
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Traplord09: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Any Yoruba that votes for pityobi, opc should be on standby to shoot them on sight

Make them try any how da go see any how
You think igbos are mumu abi

Make there try am
Lagos we became dust

Everythin belongs to Igbo

Igbos bliud Lagos and other part of the states
And da can turn it to dust

Make them try any movement
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by olibeans: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2022
Instead of rancour, let there be no election in the South-East
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Neutralactivist: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Quite pathetic. When Nigeria is about making history of the best elections since 1993, in terms of transparency and issue-based campaign, boom some narrow minded elements come up with ethnic gingoism to distract the electorate. I believe that Nigerians won't fall for this bullshit. May God grant the Nigerian people the wisdom to choose a man with proven capacity and desire to lead the country on the path to peace and development.
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Sonyboom: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2022
ayokellany:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57jzXZmYlMo

Video: Chase Out Anyone That fail to vote peter Obi from Igboland - Igbo Pastor

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by LegalWolf: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2022
PraizHim:

OP point of correction, he said any " Igbo man" and not "anyone". It is a one man opinion and he is entitled to his opinion

See another opinion below.

You guys and hypocrisy. Trying to make a distinction between half a dozen and 6. Is this not the tribalism we are all taking about.

Whether he used any person or any Igbo man, it is wrong. And why must all Igbo me vote PO? Anyways, it looks like PO is an ethnic project

1 Like

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Igbodicool(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Onogiede:
shut your mouth there, when you see truth say it, this is definitely not a pastor,.. He's a useless being,..Edo boy say so.
Carry your rabid rabies off my mention.
Who even trained you?
Get out of my space.
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2022
BATified2023:
no Yoruba person bears simon John it’s an Igbo behind d handle n it is done because u igbos goofed at first with what Austin nwabufo n obioha said

U people don’t want to b seen as d only tribalist

Dont worry. I wont join you in this as we've already been warned and just like I quoted, everything and anything that will sell Obi as a tribalist (even when he is the most nationalistic among the top 4) will be pushed to the front page. It's an ethnic division ploy,which happens to be the only strength of the apc. A UNITED NIGERIA IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO THE APC

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Toluwanise247(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Pastor without spiritual and mental understanding. If you find out maybe frustration that lead him to ministry …
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Kobicove(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkam:
grin Igbo and Yoruba dey do, do me I do you...

Weak tribes grin grin cheesy cheesy

Atiku is coming

Atiku still dey cum?

How many years will it take him to cum? grin

1 Like

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2022
Safyqueen:

Carry your cross alone and leave Islam/Muslims.

Can you cite one imam or renowned Islamic clerics campaigning inside mosque for any candidate? It is forbidden. You don't discuss anything of such inside mosque. That's why meeting is not allowed inside mosque. What is allowed is just what is Godly.

Can't you see that the politicians from the north so far are not Islamic clerics? They are pure politicians. Pantami was nominated not elected.

Muslims separate politics from religion but other religion cannot say same. Have you ever seen Muslim president talking to Nigerians officially from the mosque? No. But Talatu Ezirike will busy reporting from ASO rock chapel if the president is a Christian.

Take note please.

Videos are not allowed in the mosque. But we all heard confessions of 2015 where almost all mosques were preaching that anyone against Buhari is going against God. I saw many who came out to confess it when things got bad.
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by lexylaw40: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2022
Tribal bigots
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by purejustice36: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Yorubas and Igbos just they do Kitikiti dey do katakata
Na oshiomhole I blame sef
Else dem for understand say no be only igbos and yorubas dey naija say people dey wey be the real
HEARTBEAT OF THE NATION

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Komu1048(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2022
walefresh3:
I can't be a Yoruba man and vote Igbo man.. fact

My vote is for either tinubu or ATIKU... I will only vote a unifiere, detribalised personified...

Not one talkative amateur politician shining ember of hatred on social media

Southern vote is the goal. Are u not tired of Fulani dynasty
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by OvertheTop(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkam:
grin Igbo and Yoruba dey do, do me I do you...

Weak tribes grin grin cheesy cheesy

Atiku is coming

WINTER IS COMING......
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Mummiesboy: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2022
You call this thing a pastor?
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by etrouble: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Any Igbo man that fail to vote Peter Obi should be chased out of Igboland.

Funniest thing is that this pastor said his own even before the Yoruba pastor made his own statement too.

I am just surprised Igbos are hiding their own bigotry and trying to play the game that Yoruba started this first.

If they try any nonsense, we will give then the 1967 treatment
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Lionnation: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2022
This happened even before the primaries, when peter obi have not even picked form for PDP primaries
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by millionboi(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2022
walefresh3:
I can't be a Yoruba man and vote Igbo man.. fact

My vote is for either tinubu or ATIKU... I will only vote a unifiere, detribalised personified...

Not one talkative amateur politician shining ember of hatred on social media
others will vote him, keep your single vote
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2022
gammarays1:

shocked shocked
Something about you

How?
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Okudiover(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2022
I am a full time Obidient but not an extremist. Even Peter Obi can never support what the so called pastor have said. All these talk about dealing severely with minority opinions must cease. Whether it is calls to chase away non-obidients, Muslims from Igbo land or chasing away Igbos from Lagos or Christians from the north. What rubbish!
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Nigeria will never become great with the kind of hate yorubas and igbos has for eachother

Atiku will definitely win this election
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by lexylaw40: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2022
It's Biafra or nothing
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by GeneralPula: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Just like saying I robbed you because you robbed me, does that make an iota of sense undecided

Jeez!!

So long nah Igbo man robbed me, it makes more than senses..
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by shortIGBOman: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2022
Trash.
There won't be election in the EAST. We have mandated Simon Ekpa to deal with whoever, comes out in the East during 2023 general election. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Coolgent(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2022
Voting for Peter Obi is like voting Nmandi Kanu!

Avoid that satanic terrorist party like plaque.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Kingozymandias(m): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2022
GeneralPula:

So long nah Igbo man robbed me, it makes more than senses..

Rule 2 broken
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by ATLIEN2027: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2022
See them, IPOB terrorists Pastorprenual fraudster.
Peter Obi- tuary is an IPOB Igbo Biafuro project. He can only become President of Biafuro NOT Nigeria.
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Musauzor(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Strictly his personal opinion though condemnable
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by lexylaw40: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Now explain to plusfield why you, a useless tribal bigot, are married to a Igbo obident lady... a rich igbo lady whose money keeps u idle and useless in life
No be so?
it's Biafra or nothing
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by FrankAkowe: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2022
This is extreme. Say no to politics of bitternes and violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 / EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son / More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.