Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Need Installmental Payment Of Smart Tv 44inches - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Installmental Payment Of Smart Tv 44inches (729 Views)

We Accepted Installmental Payment Grab The Opportunity And Be A Land Owner / Land Fot Ssle @ Ajah For 15m + Picturespictures + Installmental Payment / Welcome To The World Of Smart Home! With Smart Home Device You Can Control The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Installmental Payment Of Smart Tv 44inches by nifemi25(m): 4:18am On Sep 13, 2022
Good day nairalanders. I really need a place or someone I can get a smart TV from and pays on 3 to 4 times instalment.... kindly leave a message here if you knows any..

1 Like

Re: I Need Installmental Payment Of Smart Tv 44inches by enumerica: 5:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Download CDCare app on app store, pay half of the money and get your goods delivered to you
Re: I Need Installmental Payment Of Smart Tv 44inches by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
enumerica:
Download CDCare app on app store, pay half of the money and get your goods delivered to you

That's a scam, you'll pay more.
Re: I Need Installmental Payment Of Smart Tv 44inches by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ajay7411:

those people are not serious they are to refund me some funds but for the past 9 days we have been toiling over it,the are telling me till after 10 working days that is approximately 14 days,as if they are sending the money in dollars ,i may never use that app in my life
Re: I Need Installmental Payment Of Smart Tv 44inches by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
jackslow:
those people are not serious they are to refund me some funds but for the past 9 days we have been toiling over it,the are telling me till after 10 working days that is approximately 14 days,as if they are sending the money in dollars ,i may never use that app in my life

Haha, run oh gee. It's not worth the stress after all and you'll be paying more.
Re: I Need Installmental Payment Of Smart Tv 44inches by wunmi590(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
nifemi25:
Good day nairalanders. I really need a place or someone I can get a smart TV from and pays on 3 to 4 times instalment.... kindly leave a message here if you knows any..

Make a bargain with @graceglory

My current 4k 40" was bought from him, but not instalmental, but you can still talk to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Installmental Payment Of Smart Tv 44inches by Dkunle: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
nifemi25:

Talk to graceglory as said by the guy above, he is the surest plug to plug into on this forum when it comes tvs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Installmental Payment Of Smart Tv 44inches by Okodav(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
jackslow:
Re: I Need Installmental Payment Of Smart Tv 44inches by Watcharena: 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ajay7411:

you are right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DISTRESSED SALES 4 Bedroom Flats Bungalow All EN-SUITE In An Estate In Ajah. / 5 Star Luxury Hotel With 72 Rooms Seating On 7,000SQM Of Land With 3,000 Set Bac / Properties In Abuja Only Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.