Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) (78698 Views)

What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by 2Radii: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin grin

Shared kponmo grin

Destroyed castle

Ashewo grin

U no get husband head grin
Rozross:
Anything wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Reminderz:
the red flags are always there, but chose to ignore ...

the wages of simping is pain and heartbreak
Haha allow this stupid men to learn the hard they call us the redpillers misogynists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by manchyme: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Reminderz:
the red flags are always there, but chose to ignore ...

the wages of simping is pain and heartbreak

Absolutely right
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by tyav7: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Taa! These two were never married in the first place. You cannot catch your wife in thus situation and be talking the way this guy was doing. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
OKOATA:
angry angry
Go and check very well things like this usually happen to guys that mostly kneel to propose. The first classification of a 1st class SIMP is a man that proposes to a lady while kneeling down like a fool especially in the public view.

Funniest thing maybe he's one of those SIMPing fools that always cry on their wedding day, your friends bunking your wife while the SIMP shedding mumu tears on wedding day. The same mumu tears he shed on wedding day is the same SIMPing tears he's doing right now. Thunder fire you dia.
Allow this men to learn the hard way about that gender, they call us misogynists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
priceactionx:
very MUMU man. Still shouting see my "Babe, see my babe...God....". The babe said... wetin i do , wetin i do. And she was locked and hidden in a toilet.....
Foolish man that suppose tire am hot slap and bite together...
Well. the way I am looking at it, they are not married.. they are just mere boy friend trying to marry a hole... This is a eye opener to him....But if he is truely married, then,,,, the way this simp dey do will continue the marriage after the girl claim she didn't have anything do with him but just to set him up... his brain will settle.. He is a big USELESS SIMP from the way he talks. He will surely raise a bastard.
grin
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kajaard:

Are you okay? Read what you posted again and see if it makes any sense.
Until you quote me with your main or tell me I won’t respond.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Starz825(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

If your dad had said the same thing would you be here spewing trash undecided

He said a HOE
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by stanisbaratheon: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
As a man, you can be dating and sleeping with all the women you come across but when you are ready to settle down that is when you will realise that wife material is scarce.

My manager was advising me to go and get married and I was just laughing. Because I know I'm not motivated to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Chingykay77(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Make he dy thank God say them never plan to kill am because a friend and wife that does this are Frienemies.
God just saved him

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Amb1045(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

That can only happen when a man wifes a prostitute.
Such wouldn't exist if you marry a VIRGIN.
That's the advantage of marrying a virgin.
U can never satisfy a domestic prostitute not to talk of the International variety.
where you wan see virgin girl for Nigeria. Lol
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Cantonese: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
The husband is a complete MURUTU IMPAFU.
A very serious MUNTULA.

After finding his wife, he was still calling her baby. Wetin. E the baby there? “Baby you did this to me”.
The husband need complete and well packaged slap to reset his brain. The wife wey show you as the level be before spending money to marry her. The husband still spend money to monitor and hold am live.

Na that baby wey e dey call am dey provoke me pass inside the matter

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
F4ku:

LOL.. The SIMPle idiot still dey call her Baby undecided undecided
Baby you did this to me, you did this to me undecided undecided
Haha
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Nonexisting1: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
We say don't trust the snake gender but simps say no, love is a beautiful thing. We say okay, enjoy your love in peace, he is here now crying. What does he want us to do? Nothing, absolutely nothing because simps deserve whatever they get from the G-string gender.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I fear women pass devil sef, I can bet with my two nutritious and milky big balls that even the devil himself takes evening classes from women when it comes to wickedness.
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mumu and he's still calling her his babe
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Dagenius53: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Still calling her "baby"?
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bro don’t cry when you go marry olosho you no know abi…… olosho no go change
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by ufotunang: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nawaoooo..the way majority of women are so cheap nowadays..I do not understand
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Gopkk(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

He can have Children without Marrying .
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by AdeWire001: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
priceactionx:
very MUMU man. Still shouting see my "Babe, see my babe...God....". The babe said... wetin i do , wetin i do. And she was locked and hidden in a toilet.....
Foolish man that suppose tire am hot slap and bite together...
Well. the way I am looking at it, they are not married.. they are just mere boy friend trying to marry a hole... This is a eye opener to him....But if he is truely married, then,,,, the way this simp dey do will continue the marriage after the girl claim she didn't have anything do with him but just to set him up... his brain will settle.. He is a big USELESS SIMP from the way he talks. He will surely raise a bastard.
exactly my thought
This world ain't for simps

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
SirJerrie:
"Baby" still dey ask "wetin I do?!
No single atom of remorse... No shame what so ever angry

You fit carry olosho comot street.... But you no fit ever carry street comot from olosho

Na public property this guyman go personalize

And personalising public property na Embezzlement
Let this guys learn the hard way they think we are misogynists
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hotfreeze:
Some men are born to suffer, just like this fool who married a prostitute and called her babe.
grin grin
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Try as much as possible to avoid most light complexioned ladies the moment you envisage marriage. Most of them have a higher affinity for prostitution. It's a proven fact

Before opening it, I already knew it would be a BLEACHED SOUL.
Thanks sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Orpe7(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Igbos and the abominations they practice
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
U no say u no love d guy, y u agree marry am angry
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Kaido: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
I saw my my guy's babe with another young man yesternight. We spoke this morning, but I don't know how to tell him. I guess I got to let him find out.

Trust no female.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Halifaxguy: 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
I have no pity to waste for simps.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by 27Pushing30: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
OKOATA:
angry angry
Go and check very well things like this usually happen to guys that mostly kneel to propose. The first classification of a 1st class SIMP is a man that proposes to a lady while kneeling down like a fool especially in the public view.

Funniest thing maybe he's one of those SIMPing fools that always cry on their wedding day, your friends bunking your wife while the SIMP shedding mumu tears on wedding day. The same mumu tears he shed on wedding day is the same SIMPing tears he's doing right now. Thunder fire you dia.

He catch him wife for another man bathroom… her non-challant response is “wetin I do” and he still dey call the woman “baby” lol a real SIMP

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Moneyboyz: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Person you should have given hot slap and warn her not to come home.
I will go home straight and burn all her belongings.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by FarmTech(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
I see people in the fp blaming only women. What about the men? How many married men are faithful to their wives? Repent they will not. Train up your child in a Christian way they won't. They will rather hand over their children to useless celebrities to corrupt. Worse is still to come. Let these spoilt kids grow up.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by TUANKU(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
uote author=Carndidlaydee post=116616283]

[/quote]
Your mother is a w.hore? Why are you mad at him for expressing his opinion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.