Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant (55006 Views)

Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) / Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Ayslambc(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
America and guns is 5&6
Nairalanders, am begging for 3k to feed my wife & two kids. Since i lost my job, its been hell. Pls help us before my kids die of starvation.
0200565164 GTB Emmanuel oyedele
God bless u all
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Ckonnet: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Angrygoat:
U love a gangstar life but wouldn't embrace safety mofocka. U should be on bullet proof vests with helments 24/7. Yankee u could get shot for diff reasons,looking at a niggi wrongly ,smoking a niggi stick of cigarette,walking in a hood at wrong timetraffic robbery,mall robbery,restaurant robbery. Lok at late nipsey hustle, he got popped at the exit of his clothing store. Yankee Bleep,Confra nor be moi moi oh. Why fight when u got the money to replace the property. Fuc k man.
Why did u think akon sang still kill.

Nipssey own na pure loose guard as a game banger who has climbed to his level should be walking around with security details 24/7 and na person wey hm don run show with b4 still kpayam. Gangstarism 4 Yankee na die or correctional facility. Na only 2 ways about it.

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Midas01: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Its not about the girl posting, you're blaming the wrong person.

Blame the black Americans especially rappers who glorify murder and violence. They caused it. Killing each other everyday...

How many times do you see a white musicians being shot ?
Goahead:
You eat you post on social media angry
WTF is wrong with this generation of women??
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Ckonnet: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rahkman:
They are keeping the legacy of Tupac amaru Shakur and Biggie smalls alive , another artiste wey I believe dem Go soon kill na either lil durk or nba youngboy those two their enemies plenty die.....if dem mistakenly loose guard ,,,dem go off them

NBA own na either prison or they go smoke am. When jayz said he is the rap g.o.a.t some people no understand. Hustle on the low, clean your money and hire big time lawyers then guide your self 24hrs. Gangster 4 yankee na either you end in prison or na die dey wait 4u.
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by farouk2much(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
I only mis tupac to hell with the rest
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Angrygoat: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
We don't do no 9 to 5,
We out here screaming yay,
Shoot it out in broad day,we don't hide from dem cops....

Trying to drink the pain away...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld4WT-fLADY
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by TastyFriedPussy: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
Idonweak:

You forgot [b]kingVon bro and Juice wrld [/b]
oga shut up jorrr. Did you know king von before he died?
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Idonweak: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
oga shut up jorrr. Did you know king von before he died?

Shey na you be hin papa werey. You wey don sabi am before them born am. Wetin that information don add to your life

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by GodPrince: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
GreyLaw:

Why would Donald Trump kill someone he is 1 billion times bigger than? When you insult politicians be ready to take what their supporters are willing to bring. For example, insult or sing nonsense against Tinubu and come to a public place without much security, one stupid boy will just take your life and escape. That's doesn't mean Tinubu killed you.
ain't be nothing you gon say mehn, Donald Trump killed my nigga. #FDT forever, Rest in peace Nipsey Hussle

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by baralatie(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Ha ha ha ha....so a robber enters a restaurant with the intention to rob and decides to rob only one customer and kill him immediately after robbing him. That's a good one
Help.me.ask.rhwm
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Negro slaves killing themselves, so much for black lives matter. None of the negros shouts black lives matter anymore.
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Goldmaxx(f): 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mercury12:
Blacks killing blacks.
Tomorrow they'll be screaming white supremacy and racism.
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by dyera(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
The Easiest way to Die in America is to become a Rapper ���

You are very very wrong. The easiest way to die in America is to become a gangster. Almost all the rappers in America are gangsters, that's why they die from gun violence.

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by dyera(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
nonix22:
Being a rapper in the US don cast.
Never heard of him before anyway.
May His soul rest in peace.

It's not about being a rapper. dozens of American gangsters are shot dead every month but don't make international news. It is simply because this gangster happened to be a rapper that the death from gun violence made international news.

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by LyfeJennings(m): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
That joint he had with Meek Mill still dey always burst my brain till date.
May God rest his soul
o ma se o
Iku doro
But all this people wey dey kill no get conscience o. I mean why take a life. Rob if U want to but don't ever shoot.
DON'T!!!!!!!!
Hmmmmmmmm
Olohun, please don't let my life be taken by any of these violent circumstances. Dear God, please don't let it visit me or any of my family.

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by blingxx(m): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
The Easiest way to Die in America is to become a Rapper ���

Fact!!! ... I notice blacks in America die faster than blacks in Africa undecided
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Viktor7(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
How sad
Turns out his bitch was his biggest opp
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Add king von to the list
BanevsJoker:

Don't forget Moe3 and Trouble.

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by tydi(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Iliveforever:
Person wey “woman” no fit kill go live long

Words of my father.
He is a wise man although a SIMPle man grin

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Heterodox(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
It's a robbery.

It would have taken place regardless.

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by BanevsJoker(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Merch:
Add king von to the list
That one deserved it.
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by LastProphet: 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mercury12:
Blacks killing blacks.

You will never hear riot on that one even though that's 95% of black murders are by blacks

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Lanxoe96(m): 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rahkman:
They are keeping the legacy of Tupac amaru Shakur and Biggie smalls alive , another artiste wey I believe dem Go soon kill na either lil durk or nba youngboy those two their enemies plenty die.....if dem mistakenly loose guard ,,,dem go off them
Why you talk so bro?
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Lanxoe96(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Aboli those ones no dey loosguard, them know say them be enemy of the street especially lil Durk, that gee got enemies in all corners

Them dey dey with 10 to 20 niggas everytime you see em outside
Bros why you feel say Lil durk get enemies plenty?
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by dochenaj: 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
He was clearly executed by a rival gang. All these American rappers and gangster lifestyle.

But be rest assured the murderer will be caught.
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Abudu2000(m): 12:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Andrew Tate is right about girls. Now call her and tell her the result of her actions, she will still yell back at u that u insulted her and call another nigga, her life goes on.

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 14, 2022
lol nobody deserves death bro
BanevsJoker:

That one deserved it.
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by bepositive11: 12:31am On Sep 14, 2022
josielewa:
america and shootings...rip...
check my signature for your freedom....

America still won't do anything about the shootings.
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Sharatan(m): 12:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Rahkman:

I swear. I go cry if anything happen to lil Durk
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Benrosaria(m): 4:06am On Sep 14, 2022
You brought the technology of location so fix it from your end. This won’t stop me from making love to my baby anytime anywhere
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by drmuchin: 4:41am On Sep 14, 2022
Pells:
2018 xxxtentaction
2019 Nipsey
2020 Popsmoke
2021 Young Dolph
2022 Pnb
I guess Nigeria artist are very lucky
In America,Rappers are easily targeted embarassed embarassed
I miss Bleep and Popsmoke crytho

Why are American Rappers an endangered species?
Could it be related to their music or lifestyle?

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Afe11: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Offpoint. am not sure what it is you are dragging but what's the correlation between his interview and the comment I made? How does all you have said nullify what I said? Since you say it is a robbery, can you negate the following:

"a robber enters a restaurant with the intention to rob and decides to rob only one customer and kill him immediately after robbing him."

Okay you win. No vex

Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested / David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu / Nigerian Soldiers Intercept ‘strange’ Military Equipment In Adamawa (photos)