Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse (15024 Views)

Doguwa Attacks Murtala Garo At Kano APC Meeting / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting / Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by naijabetlee(m): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Indications emerged yesterday that for the intervention and appeals by former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, the peace meeting called by the National Vice Chairman, South-South, Victory Giadom on Monday on how the party would perform well in the 2023 elections would be boycotted.

Giadom called the meeting where he publicly apologised to Oshiomhole over the roles he played that led to the ouster of Oshiomhole as the national chairman of the party.

A member of the party told Vanguard yesterday that “Many of us were not ready to attend the meeting called by Giadom because he was the one that was used to remove Oshiomhole but it was the same Oshiomhole who was busy reaching out even till late Sunday to the early hours of Monday. That is a real party man.”

At the meeting, Giadom appealed to the leaders and members of the party to forget the issues that arose during the primary elections that brought various candidates for various positions and the presidential candidate of the party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu urging them to work together for victory.

Giadom said he got the highest vote from Edo state during the party’s national convention in Abuja where he emerged as the National Vice Chairman of the zone.

On his part, Oshiomhole hailed Giadom on the initiative of the stakeholders’ meeting boasting that APC and its presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will win the 2023 presidential election.

He said “Just four years ago, we had a combined ticket of Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi in PDP, but in unity, the presidential candidate of APC, President Muhammadu Buhari, defeated them. Now that Atiku and Obi are divided, do you really need a political scientist to tell you that what a united ticket could not achieve, that divided, they will achieve it?

“Atiku and Obi will be massively humiliated on election day in a civilised manner, without violence or cheating, with emphasis placed on one man, one vote, as Asiwaju Tinubu will emerge victorious. Asiwaju Tinubu, upon victory, by God’s grace, will do a lot to move Nigeria forward.”

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by Totilopussylick(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Osho the kakki man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by Corridon: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Waste of time and resources. Nigerians have already agreed to vote for Peter Obi.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by derecho(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Yawns

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by PandoraObi: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good
Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by Koralords: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:
Waste of time and resources. Nigerians have already agreed to vote for Peter Obi.
Them sell your father's house and stake in obi winning the election so it will be double joy for you,he would win and you would become a millionaire

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by Corridon: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Koralords:

Them sell your father's house and stake in obi winning the election so it will be double joy for you,he would win and you would become a millionaire
Did I tell you that I'm hungry?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by omowolewa: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hope Wike was well represented
Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by Koralords: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:
No problem boss

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by Indispensable85(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:

Oga bet am

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by Eriggs: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
JAGABAN ALL THE WAY.

Iyalaya awon omo ale

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
There will continue to be confusion

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Eriggs:
JAGABAN ALL THE WAY

All the way to his Ikoyi residence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by nazicartel(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
No source and you took this thing to Front page
Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
SS already locked for His excellency president Peter Obi GCFR

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by Pandev(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Koralords:

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by SleekyP(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ofcourse #BAT2023....we're ready

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by deeva2: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:

You mean Biafran ryt because thousands of Tinubu's supporters are not from kenya.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by LegendHero(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
So Giadom is back upon all he did?

Well it’s politics, alignment and re-alignment is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by yomalex(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Okay
Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by Mccullum: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Party man to the core, that's Oshiomole for you..

Tinubu's victory will cause BP of his haters to be higher than expected grin

Jagaban 2023 is a goal.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by TrueNigerian300: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:

Oga stop wailing and put your money where your mouth is.Gambling on what you believe in does not mean you are hungry.

Most of you just wail on social media and refuse to see the reality.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by LandMann: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Oshiomole will win edo north but Tinubu will lose edostate woefully. Buhari is a disaster that should never have happened to Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by STEWpid(f): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chai

I'm not concerned about all these parties..

I'm concerned about Nigeria's growth and development in the right direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by nkemoma(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Dead crew awaiting burial
Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by emperor863(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:

No, not Nigerians. It is biafrans.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse by samfrancis1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:
Talk for yourself and your family…. Not for the nation bro….

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed / ‘How I Lost 5 Family Members In Army/Shiites Clash’ / 2019 Budget: Osinbajo, Ministers, Presidential Aides Arrive ‎national Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.