Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) (70625 Views)

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by FrankAkowe: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Being a gay is nothing to be proud of.
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
fabian063:
We only love her for being outspoken against the ills suffered by Africans in the hands of Britain, but for her being gay will always be an abomination in Igbo land. We don't accept such 'wokeness'
Please reference the history it was made an abomination in Igboland before the advent of the west and yet you think you are not still under the shackles of white supremacy? Homophobia is a western concept, homosexuality isn't

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
GoodIsGod:

grin

Dat what?
The word if God is complete
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mercury12:
she wanna promote the abominable homosexual lifestyle. It won't work here in Nigeria. It is not part of our ways and culture.

Gay that are already scattered here in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, they are here to stay.....and there is nothing anybody can do about that....

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
FrankAkowe:
Being a gay is nothing to be proud of.
LoL,says you. Sexuality is nothing to be proud of in the first place either gay or straight but you homophobes made it so and my kind are still being hunted down,you are exactly the definition of "a black person still living under British rule" because if you do your research and know your true African history,you will know homosexuality wasn't a western concept but rather homophobia is

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by babzo(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
MasterJayJay:
She is their new queen. She and Kemi Olunlonyo seem to have something in common.

See Uju attacking Igbo men. Whenever someone attacks his/her own tribe, that's a sign of insanity.

The question is: Will you also accept that your ancestors kidnapped people and sold them to white men?

Some people only want to learn history of what others inflicted on their ancestors but don't want to learn the evil their own ancestors did to others.

This your last paragraph is epic! It must go viral. It must go international.

Some people only want to learn history of what others inflicted on their ancestors but don't want to learn the evil their own ancestors did to others.
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Laid2001: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
She couldn't get a proper husband self.!
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by FrankAkowe: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Uprightness100:
It doesn't matter how knowledgeable you think you are,
It does not Matter how many degrees oyou have,
It does not Matter how many languages you can speak,
It does not Matter what you have or what you are,

If you do not have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, you are nothing.
And if you Depart this EA without JESUS, you have wasted your life.
You are on point.
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
who dashed the Mgbeke professor in the first place, gay is not igbo thing and Nigeria entirely, the colonial maters she's crying against brought gay, she accepted the gay yet abusing them publicly

mumu looking Chimpanzee

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Banbanna(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Triangles1:
The first coup that happened in Nigeria was ochestrated by IGBO man that led to the death of 22 people including Tafa Balewa, Akintola and there was no Igbo among the victim, after the coup they installed their brother Aguyin Ironsi as a President, that was the reason hausa forces start killing them, same thing Ojukwu did with no gain, Namdi Kanu at the same time, this people always do something that will hunt them in the end. Is not Queen Elizabeth that caused the Biafra war.

The history is there for everybody to learn.

You just called to my mind this account of what instigated the war. But some might counter this by arguing that the Northerners triggered that reaction from them by deliberately marginalizing they Easterners. Factually speaking, regional/tribal politics was the order of the day, which still runs even deep today albeit with some measure of tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by worksmart(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
She still gay sounds like somebody about ready to change grin
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by 007Marvel(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hotfreeze:
Truth is that most Igbo women are closeted gays. You see that nonsense called August meeting, you allow your wife go for it, they will lick your wife without mercy.
You be clown honestly grin grin I don laff my intestine come out for here cheesy cheesy grin,so Dem dey lick people for August meeting cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Premiumwriter:
it's people's personal choice to sleep with animals, maybe we should allow them . after all it's their live and choice.

it's also people's personal choice to do all sort of atrocities, maybe we should allow them.

yeye wokeness
For a writer,you really are super subjective,go over to the UK and go kill her and other queer people because they are not adhering to your social norm. I'm just imagining you being a leader, everything must be done to make you happy even when others feelings are getting hurt by the day

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fortruth:
She being gay is one thing… but she was 100 percent correct about your EPL OWNING Queen that some of you fools love to idolize….

It's not one thing, it's who she is and she shouldn't be crucified for it,talk about straight privilege
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
solomoni87:
You have just dissapoint yourself and the people whose course you seemed to be fighting for. What a pity! Homosexuality remain a taboo in igboland and africa in general. Please repent and be transformed
Show me a historical reference to homosexuality being an abomination in Africa before the advent of the west

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by justli: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ultra liberalism and wokeness is a curse to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by legba1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
She is everything that can be called bad ...1)a coward that needed to wait till the demise of the queen (or close to) to spew her trash. Cowardice runs in their blood anyway (2) Homosexuality, wonder how on earth her being a professor could still remain confused about her sexuality . Adam and Eve I know of, not Uju and Sandra or Charles and Sam. No one should even tell me some are created like that because the creator,my God is never an author of confusion.
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Mujtahida: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
MasterJayJay:
She is their new queen. She and Kemi Olunlonyo seem to have something in common.

See Uju attacking Igbo men. Whenever someone attacks his/her own tribe, that's a sign of insanity.

A professor that doesn't know the difference between constitutional monarchy and absolute monarchy. Britain practices constitutional monarchy, which is only ceremonial. It's sheer ignorance to blame a Queen that has no executive power.

Some clowns were shouting "I wish they bring back History back to our schools".

The question is: Will you also accept that your ancestors kidnapped people and sold them to white men?

When the non Igbo people of the old eastern region talk about the murderous monstrosities committed against them by biafran troops, they are told to shut up by the same people who bewail the atrocities committed against them by the federal troops. So it's always about the single narrative of history, the narrative that aligns with their own pain and not of others.
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Freshgrace4life(f): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Even the old mamas dem , dem neva reach to retire .

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by ofoka: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
The lesbian woman was actually looking for something to catch attention and promote her sexual orientation.
The Africans and Igbos that she was speaking for abhor lesbians and detest it.
She shouldn't not bring her private life to influence anyone

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Fabnaija: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tufiakwa! I have disowned her already. She is a disgrace to Igbo tribe.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Akalia(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
SisterFire:
Not all wise ladies are Lesbians
But all lesbians are wise

You can never be wise / knowledgeable and not be free from blindness of this earth .

Uju Anya is the greatest blackwoman on earth now
Fallacy. All the lesbians I know are broke and dumb. All of them na oloshos, sleeping with men for money, while on the other hand they lick smelly disgusting pussies aggressively and passionately. I am ashamed of that woman. Spits.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by SIRG120: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Fuçk her choice and woe betide her for her choice, if she means gay sexually.

Most of you will plainly just be supporting nonsense and evil in the name of wanting people to see you as being liberated, strong, free and other bullshǐts that only exist in your head.

HOMOSEXUALITY is evil and against our beliefs, customs, traditions and religion.
Fuçk her and Everyone supporting her.
God bless you dear

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Akalia(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fabnaija:
Tufiakwa! I have disowned her already. She is a disgrace to Igbo tribe.
I swear down. Disgusting. At her age she should not be proud of rubbish. It's just like a pedophile coming out publicly.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Two old women wey menopause don take cool
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by sucess001(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
See what hatred and darkness being gay has turn this abomination to?

Hero of the igbos...tueh!

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by yad2eidi: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
She sucks pussy well
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by SIRG120: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Thank you. I have spent the past two days on NL telling my fellow Igbo people that this so-called professor is a disgrace to Igbo people, from the responses that I was getting I thought that I was alone.
My brother you're not alone.. The fact is many these days are gullible and they exert such energy in their followership.... Most People are looking for who would lead them for them to follow... It's a Psychological thing... That was same way they Followed Kanu..... Now this woman appears to some of them as their next Messiah

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by SIRG120: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
lereinter:

Lolzzz

her respondents are mostly Igbo.

Igbos love their oversea tribe resident that stoke the fire of hatred

uju is the new biafra god

May you be emancipated
Aswear... Very confused People with esteem issues
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Nosayer: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Beremx:
It’s her personal decision to be a lesbian. Why should anyone be bothered about
it? Her choice her life

Then why is she bringing it out?

Just shows how manipulative she is.
You don't have any positive contribution rather than ride on the wings of colonial critiquing to pound our ears about your gayism.
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by bitbillionaire: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
I guess it doesn't matter if you are a lesbian too!

Uprightness100:
It doesn't matter how knowledgeable you think you are,
It does not Matter how many degrees oyou have,
It does not Matter how many languages you can speak,
It does not Matter what you have or what you are,

If you do not have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, you are nothing.
And if you Depart this EA without JESUS, you have wasted your life.
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by ebenholer2(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Now you know Uju's tweets are borne for publicity stunt...I knew he has a deformation prompting her to behave outrightly weird

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. / Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.