Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) (70629 Views)

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
cheesy
Teespice:

Amen oooo.

My eyes shall not see the back of my head ooo
my sister
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
I'm highly disappointed. Don't bring that nonsense to Africa. May you die like the queen if you try. Let your death be excruciating.
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
cococandy:
You have no argument.
Everything you used as example is harmful to the other person who you are directing it to. So yes that’s where the line is drawn.

Go to sleep
You couldn't see the argument.
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Premiumwriter:
You couldn't see the argument.
because it doesn’t exist

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
cococandy:
because it doesn’t exist
Just because you cant see it, doesnt mean it doesnt exist
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by kelspinall(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2022
social media just dey promote nonsense people anyhow.. shameful

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
MasterJayJay:
She is their new queen. She and Kemi Olunlonyo seem to have something in common.

See Uju attacking Igbo men. Whenever someone attacks his/her own tribe, that's a sign of insanity.

A professor that doesn't know the difference between constitutional monarchy and absolute monarchy. Britain practices constitutional monarchy, which is only ceremonial. It's sheer ignorance to blame a Queen that has no executive power.

Some clowns were shouting "I wish they bring back History back to our schools".

The question is: Will you also accept that your ancestors kidnapped people and sold them to white men?

Some people only want to learn history of what others inflicted on their ancestors but don't want to learn the evil their own ancestors did to others.
Word!

All these random and uncordinated tweets by Uju where meant to draw attention to herself! Her gullible new followers (mainly of Ibo ancestry who never knew her narcisistic character before Queen Elizabeth passed on), where hailing her. Her tweets about Queen Elizabeth were clearly false and defamatory, hence it shows Uju has no deep knowledge of the events leading up to the Nigerian Civil War. I have screen shots attached on rebel attrocities against non-Ibos below.

Even several Onitsha indigenes were brutally victimised by the secessionist rebels under Lt. Col. Ojukwu (rtd) and many were imprisoned and died. The lawyer, Mr. Olisa Agbakogba and his older brother were imprisoned along with their Onitsha kinsmen and then against international war conventions, they were given guns and taken to the war front to fight in a senseless war that was triggered by the Ibos led by the boastful Ojukwu to prevent the over 5 million non-Ibos in the defunct Old Eastern Region from having their own 2 States which were created on May 27, 1967 by Gowon. 99.9 percent of these non-Ibo folks from the Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios, Annangs, Ogonis, etc, NEVER wanted to be part of the secession from
Nigeria or fraud called biafra.

In tweets made in 2020 and August 2022, this same Uju who claims to be a Prof. of Linguistics, misused the harmless Yoruba word and metaphor called Akata, and falsely claimed it to be what it is not!

Her tweet was intended to gain cheap fame and trigger hatred by African-Americans towards Yorubas in the U.S. and worldwide, but she and her cohorts will never succeed because Yoruba bloodlines exists among African-Americans due to the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

Akata is the Yoruba word for a Panther and NOT an ethnic slur. Metaphorically Akata simply refers to any Black person who lives in UK, U.S.A, Canada and has become Westernised. The word is a prestigious urban lingo that even Yorubas use for themselves for decades now to describe Westernised (in terms of accents, manners and dressing) Yorubas who lived or schooled abroad, and the word Akata is NOT an ethnic slur refering to African-Americans as wild animals.

The metaphorical opposite of Akata is the word Ologbo (which means a domestic cat or house cat) but it is used metaphorically to refer to Continental Africans living in Africa. That is the way the Yorubas use the Akata and Ologbo words as metaphors. Many African and non-African ethnic groups use metaphors and proverbs in basic and advanced speech!

1 Share

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
meobizy:
Her fifteen minutes will end next week. Thank God. Who cares apart from jobless Nigerians? She's homosexual yet living a better life than haters. If so, I should swing her way.
I'll bet you have a very wild side. *smirk*

1 Share

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hotfreeze:
Truth is that most Igbo women are closeted gays. You see that nonsense called August meeting, you allow your wife go for it, they will lick your wife without mercy.
LMAO... grin grin.

I've been under the weather since
Wednesday last week and should be fully okay by Sunday max.

Thanks for cracking me up real hard today.

All the best.
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Them go lick am with hard labour.

But how did you know about this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. / Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.