Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

CELEBRITY GIST: Sensational Music Artist Peter De Rock Celebrate Son In Grand St - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CELEBRITY GIST: Sensational Music Artist Peter De Rock Celebrate Son In Grand St (127 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday / Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures / Aduni Ade Celebrate's Son's 10th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CELEBRITY GIST: Sensational Music Artist Peter De Rock Celebrate Son In Grand St by JTwarrior(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Popular Music Artiste Peter De Rock  Celebrate son’s Birthday (Honour Omorogbe) In Grand style as he shares the photo using his social media account to post it earlier today.

Here are his wishes for Honour Omorogbe

”Happy birthday son Am so glad that God with is infinite mercy kept you to see another year added you your years
You are such a blessing to your generation, excel in all you do ijn Once again HBD DEAR Honour Omorogbe”

Wishing you a very happy birthday. My love for you grows with each year.
Happy birthday to the most thoughtful soul I know!
You’re the biggest ray of light in our entire family. Happy birthday to my beloved son!
You’ll always be my baby. Wishing you a fantastic birthday!
Happy birthday to the one who made me the proudest parent on earth!
Happy birthday, to my one and only son!
Today should be declared a national holiday because on this day a king was born! Happy birthday, son.
I can’t wait to celebrate with you today. Happy birthday!
Happy cake day!
Wishing my fun and forever boisterous boy a fabulous birthday!
You’re my everything! Wishing you a happy and memorable birthday!
Let’s eat cake! Happy birthday to the sweetest gift I’ve ever received.
Happy birthday, son! The world is a better place because you’re in it!

Peter De Rock is a song writer, composer, music director, performing artiste who in the short period he has been playing publicly has gained recognition and has also been given an award of honor for his innovative and creative nature coupled with his show of dexterity in every little thing(gala night 2019). he has released two studio albums titled (weneagbonmu) and (jesu-do) since his entrance in the music scene.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Lamora Williams? / Watch This Amazing Skit Titled “the Road To Success” / Rugby Streaming Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.