Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,816 members, 7,806,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry (1076 Views)

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry by 1TripleC: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nigerian lady commits suicide after her boyfriend allegedly used her money to marry another woman

Olaitan Adonis, has committed suicide after her boyfriend, identified as Ola Saheed, reportedly used her funds to marry another woman.

Olaitan, who had a seven-year-old son, was in a serious relationship with the young man and was saving money in his bank account. He however used the money to marry someone else over the weekend.

Upon receiving the news, Olaitan, who was devastated by her lover’s betrayer, was said to have consumed a poisonous substance to end it all.

one of her friends siad" “I heard they were together last Thursday, September 8, they even spent the night together, but on Friday, a friend of hers told her the guy is getting married on Sunday, September 11. She was said to have consumed a poisonous substance and died the following day, Saturday, September 10.”

The employer of the deceased who also spoke on the tragic incident, said,

“My salesgirl has been giving him money from my shop for upkeep, but he squandered the whole money. She even sent him N10k on Friday. After she ended it all, we called him and he said it’s none of his business.”

www.onyeomablog.com

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry by dangermouse(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nooo na!

Nobody is worth killing yourself over for!

Another beautiful love is waiting just for you at the next bend.

RIP beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry by AmancalledGod: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Omo that marriage no go fit last i swear
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
That was too bad to do.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry by advanceDNA: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
I dont get....who saves money in other people's account.? In this buhari era where Sapa is everywhere
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry by Jflex07(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is pure wickedness. Men like this spoil the image of good men..
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry by Ulunne777(f): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
No man born of a woman has and will ever make me kill myself even di Ana ALU alu.
Mbanu
On top relationship .
Hehehe

You ppl give your fellow humans too much power in the name of love.

Learntt she sponsored his abroad trip and bore a son for him who just got orphaned BC os of luv.Then the new wife will now show your son proper pepper.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry by mekaw(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wonderful, can't imagine killing myself for anybody be it my parents, wife, children, siblings or relatives. This life that is sweet like sugar
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry by jamesfadil: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
I FEEL SORRY FOR HER
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry by detectivejones: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Some people are not strong emotionally sha. Kill yourself ontop human being, she didn't even thing of her son
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry by ednut1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Maybe he didn’t want a slay queen
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry by JOACHINpedro: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Very bad.
The guy no try if this story is true.
Now na the life of the 7yrs old child got ruined.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry by PerfectStranger(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Real men cannot be bought with money, money you would have used to train and probably send ya 7yrs old boy abroad for studies.

As someone’s baby mama, you expected the young man to be 100% true to you? You girls can do better please. RIP tho.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry by Michelle70(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
The bastard used ur money to marry another woman and ur best revenge is to commit suicide?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry by GOFRONT(m): 12:47am On Sep 14, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry by JOACHINpedro: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2022
GreatVocalist:

You're not the owner of his life. You shouldn't conclude on his destiny.
Na true sha

(1) (Reply)

Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? / My Broke Gf Is Making Me Depressed / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.