Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Reasons Why You Should Not Be Sharing Current Locations On Your Socials - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Not Be Sharing Current Locations On Your Socials (842 Views)

I Will Be Sharing Breast Milk With My Baby / Pretty Lady Happy To Be Sharing Her Baby Daddy With Her Best Friend (photo) / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Not Be Sharing Current Locations On Your Socials by Streetmovement(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is a general reminder/message to the nairaland public, whether you're female or male, gang or not gang etc doesn't matter who you are, please I'm begging you with the name of God never you in your life share locations of where you're presently via your socials, don't care about the platform as long as you got audience over there it's not safe to do so.

Personally I don't share my current locations online, if I have to share it, that will be after I have left there entirely, I'm not even kidding, reason why I said this is because a lot of people take pictures of where they're currently and what they're doing, post it on the gram and forget about their safety and well-being, I know you might say I don't owe anybody money, or anything in life, I'm a peaceful person so I don't go looking for trouble but remember that a vawulent life is jealous of a peaceful life, that guy or lady in your area may be low-key jealous of you, maybe because you're always on point with your dressing, jewels, your looks and every other good thing that adds the words "Fresh and good looking" to a human being.

This streets ain't safe and human beings get jealous whether offended or not, they want what you have but they have no idea how much you had to go through to get it so since they feel they can't get theirs, their mission is to steal yours and funny enough they don't even care about the aftermath...

Please if you're out there living large and being on a lavida loca, don't forget to protect yourself at all cost to prevent had I known and bring pains to your family, a simple mistake can cost you your life and never you tell people you don't know too well or trust about your current locations via SMS or CALLS except it's your family and let it be that it's on record that you did so. Times are hard!!

I know most people will say nobody knows when they're gonna die and trust me I totally agree with you all on that saying but don't let your life be taken away from you because you were too ignorant to protect yourself and sense the danger around you, you might think nobody is watching you but you never can tell until shit happens and then the "had I known" comes into play, in my own case have been a victim of near death experience about four times, and two out of the four were set-ups but God did his thing as usual more reason why I move differently now....trust me when I tell you have seen a lot of bad shit and have been involved with a lot of bad shit in these streets, so as a core member of the nairaland community am urging every nairalander to stay sharp and dangerous out there because ain't no point playing defense...

I trust y'all having a great evening, even though I don't know y'all personally but I love you all and I'm happy to be a member of this forum hence I have to share my love around by spreading this message.

Mods please move this to front page for wider audiences so my people can get more knowledge and stay safe out there in em streets.

From STREETMOVEMENT

God bless y'all cool

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Be Sharing Current Locations On Your Socials by Brian47(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thank God I don't have an enemy
So I can share my location on social media
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Be Sharing Current Locations On Your Socials by mekaw(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
So because of enemies I should not enjoy my life? Man must die no matter what
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Be Sharing Current Locations On Your Socials by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
So Because of Pnb Rock,Everybody is now spewing Trash.Location or No Location,Pray Evil never comes ur way
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Be Sharing Current Locations On Your Socials by Streetmovement(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
So Because of Pnb Rock,Everybody is now spewing Trash.Location or No Location,Pray Evil never comes ur way

Wotoporiously cool speaking

This doesn't even have anything to do with PnB rock, a lot people have been victims of sharing locations even before PnB rock, this is just a reminder, as for the bolded, Evil is always by the corner incase you forgot...

If you choose to trash talk this, I'm not against your views or point but that won't stop me from spitting facts which are clearly the truth.

Peace
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Be Sharing Current Locations On Your Socials by Streetmovement(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
mekaw:
So because of enemies I should not enjoy my life? Man must die no matter what

I Never said that, pick points only
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Be Sharing Current Locations On Your Socials by Streetmovement(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Brian47:
Thank God I don't have an enemy
So I can share my location on social media

Good for you dawg cool

Stay safe
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Be Sharing Current Locations On Your Socials by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Streetmovement:

This doesn't even have anything to do with PnB rock, a lot people have been victims of sharing locations even before PnB rock, this is just a reminder, as for the bolded, Evil is always by the corner incase you forgot...

If you choose to trash talk this, I'm not against your views or point but that won't stop me from spitting facts which are clearly the truth.

Peace

Change ur Circle bro,My Niqqas made me who I am Today,Am never going to stop Posting my Location because of m scared of Dying or being attacked by so called Enemies,m going to live my life to the Fcking fullest!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Be Sharing Current Locations On Your Socials by Streetmovement(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Change ur Circle bro,My Niqqas made me who I am Today,Am never going to stop Posting my Location because of m scared of Dying or being attacked by so called Enemies,m going to live my life to the Fcking fullest!

My circle is solid thanks for the bolded

Like I said I'm just stating facts if it doesn't apply to you then you have no problem here
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Be Sharing Current Locations On Your Socials by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Streetmovement:

My circle is solid thanks for the bolded

Like I said I'm just stating facts if it doesn't apply to you then you have no problem here

Facts!!
Lmao..
I leave u in peace..
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Be Sharing Current Locations On Your Socials by Streetmovement(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Facts!!
Lmao..
I leave u in peace..

Oga sense a.k.a sensesodine abeg no vex ehn, I was just stating my own opinion on the matter and that doesn't stop you or anybody else from sharing their own point of view on the matter but don't make it about you or make it look like what I'm saying is not true or trash...

Live your life the way you wan live am, another person go live him own the way him wan live am so no too stress yourself

Peace!!

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy (episode 1-18) / Massive Reactions As Ghanaian IG Influencer Shares Pepperoni Eye-catching Photos / Omo Wetin Happen For Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.