Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari (672 Views)

Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So / This Is How Gov. Okorocha And His Entire Administration Are Leaving Imo State / 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by Vulturereloaded: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH9UpwIT1Zo

Buhari in his speech in imo at 11:30 mins, said he has decided to promote his administration by himself, because those who are supposed to promote it, are not doing so, and he does not know why. grin grin grin
Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
The people that were supposed to support your administration have since abandoned you with your failure and are currently supporting Peter Obi

You've failed as a leader and as President sir

7 Likes

Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Don't cry, that's life grin

1 Like

Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by PandoraObi: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
We know the ingrates
Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by Ekejoestar(m): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Praise you 4 what exactly.

Is it the students that has been on strike for many months now?

Or those people who lost their lives through the activities of fulanis herdsmen,

Or the victim of abuja kaduna train kidnapping?

Or is it your own kinsmen in katsina that now have to pay bandits b4 they can go their farms?

Or is it our national purse that have been so depleted by the vampires from north, irrespective of your bogus borrowing from China.

Or those whose blood has been shed because your incompetency in handling national security issues.

Prices of everything have skyrocketed, even cooking gas that we have in abundance under our soil is now considered gold.

I would have said SHAME ON YOU BUHARI, but I know YOU DON'T HAVE A SOUL OR CONSCIENCE.

Tuehh.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by Corridon: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
If you perform you will be praised.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by slimfit1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Didn't you put your people there for that reason? If he had Fashola in charge maybe something would have happened.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by Vulturereloaded: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
We know the ingrates

He is referring to Tinubu that is campaigning with Lagos after 8 years of APC rule. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by Totilopussylick(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kia buhari is a Bleep up tongue
Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by derecho(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Abi...Buhari, the Fulani Lizard wey fall from palm tree top
Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by Racoon(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Demented catastrophe of a president.
Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
And Tinubu supported this senile old cow and expects it to support a senile old bat in return? cheesy
Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by Mindlog: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Oga Buhari, Tinubu ought to be your "chief praiser" by using your "achievements" to campaign for continuity cheesy
Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by Kagd10: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mindlog:
Oga Buhari, Tinubu ought to be your "chief praiser" by using your "achievements" to campaign for continuity cheesy

Tinubu wasn't part of his administration na. Tinubu didn't rule anyone nor was he part of any federal administration.

Besides, is it not Buhari's fellow Northerners who have been saying gibberish about APC in their Backstabbing selfish bid to support Atiku in PDP? He should go face his Northerners na. Including himself who's been changing his campaign office for Atiku.
Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by detectivejones: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Baba is in a league of his own with the way he reasons and talks.
Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by Vulturereloaded: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu wasn't part of his administration na. Tinubu didn't rule anyone nor was he part of any federal administration.

Besides, is it not Buhari's fellow Northerners who have been saying gibberish about APC in their Backstabbing selfish bid to support Atiku in PDP? He should go face his Northerners na. Including himself who's been changing his campaign office for Atiku.

But Tinubu went to bring him to rule Nigeria and never complained for once about his failure.

You introduce me to a company and they dupe me, you don't condemn the company. You just tell me to forget about the company and invest in your own company.
Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by Kagd10: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

But Tinubu went to bring him to rule Nigeria and never complained for once about his failure.

You introduce me to a company and they dupe me, you don't condemn the company. You just tell me to forget about the company and invest in your own company.

Nah.

A friend helped you to secure a job, would that friend be the one doing the job for you?
Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by Vulturereloaded: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Nah.

A friend helped you to secure a job, would that friend be the one doing the job for you?

A party is a team, every member should contribute to success.
Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by Kagd10: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

A party is a team, every member should contribute to success.

Another gibberish. How would someone who's not part of the administration help out? Na madness?

Were you deaf when Buhari said someone can't sit in Lagos and be advising on the affairs of the country?
Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by Valkrie: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH9UpwIT1Zo

Buhari in his speech in imo at 11:30 mins, said he has decided to promote his administration by himself, because those who are supposed to promote it, are not doing so, and he does not know why. grin grin grin

It's because you didn't achieve anything but rather roll back the country for another 50 years...!!!

The only achievements you think you have is only playing in your demented mind and nowhere else...!!!
Re: Those Who Are Supposed To Praise My Administration, Are Not Saying It- Buhari by Vulturereloaded: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
This is what buhari is complaining about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-9jsPS992w

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Reveals What The Design On His Cap Means / Rivers PDP Guber Candidate Sim Fubara Coronated As Mene Le Gbo Di 1 Of Ogoni. / Tinubu Bribed Some People With Little Money : Pa Ayo Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.