Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

My Experience In abia (picture ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience In abia (picture ) (6737 Views)

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Michelle70(m): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The thing too pain this man grin grin
iam not igbo, neither am i ipob.
infact i attack Igbos mostly on this forum.

The thread is just a stupid thread dazzol

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Blaxie: 7:02am On Sep 14, 2022
Liquidpenis:

No ibo man dead or alive is that tall .. don't try to decieve yourself . You're probably one short round ass ibo man Hawking gala on Lagos traffic. angry
lol baba calm down..fact that you've not seen, doesn't mean there's none..how many waka you don waka wey you don dey draw conclusion?..
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Hector09(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Following
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by shortIGBOman: 7:23am On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
iam not igbo, neither am i ipob.
infact i attack Igbos mostly on this forum.

Na LIE. You are an IGBO Man grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Gofwane(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2022
The vawulence cooking here no be play.
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Amb1045(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2022
We will counter attack you back with fact. Urchins on the loose. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by phemmyfour: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Liquidpenis:
I got an invitation by an ibo friend from abia, I've always wished to be in the Eastern part of Nigeria and if not because of anything but because I wanted to feed my eyes with the beauty of the ibo Ladies ( we have a decent number of ibo girls in the current area I live, but they are all fuckin ugly )

So on Saturday I took my bags, off to the Eastern part ... Hoping to spend a week or so with my friend ( I met this friend online ), I love night travel alot but because insecurity in the region I decided to live early so as to get to my destination early enough. ( I will share my journey experience on another thread)

On getting to abia state, I called my Facebook friend asking him about the nearest hotel but he insisted I come to his house .. I wasn't comfortable with this request . well life's itself is a risk so I ordered for a cab and off to this niqqa's territory ..

on getting to his apartment, I was amazed at how large this guy was living ( person when beg me for 2k last week before inviting me ).

I felt comfortable immediately but watchful , we talked for hours but I didn't bother asking him his source of income or why he beg me for 2k even when he is living fine .

He ordered for banny, we lashed all through the night and that's it for the Saturday ..

Sunday passed, Monday passed and on Tuesday we both went out to get something from the market, on getting to the market, I observed I was the only tall person there ... Why is the average ibo man SHORT angry ? Like I could see the middle head of everyone that passed me .. the most annoying is how fat or round they look, like a chubby small scout bottle angry .

Their women ? Beautiful faces with yam legs everywhere. ; angry .

The street leading to the market was okay but inside the market was heaven of odours .. I felt like a foreigner in my own country because I couldn't barely hear what they were saying even though they were speaking normal pigdin Language . angry

If you can understand an average ibo who haven't left the east speak .. then you can understand an hausa man's pidgin language

Typing ... angry

Lies
They speak both pidgin and English fluently. Osisioma, ariaria Aba market, umahia are few of the cities in Ábíá state that witness inflow and outflow of people from time to time
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Tinububalls: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2022
Op, I tall pass you leave talk.
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2022
heniford2:
thunder go kill you soon just be watching

Why will thunder kill u when I said the truth .. ? Are ibo men tall ? Did I lie ?
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2022
Collins4u1:
You father would've splashed you on the bed sheet instead cumming inside your mum.

Nuisance

Why are you so pained ? I said the truth .. ibo men are naturally short . Nd you should be proud of that .. F00l
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2022
SmallDick99:
Countinue with the story o, cause as e dey sweet us for body e dey pain some people for yansh grin

And how tall are u? So we can ascertain how short they all are cheesy

Yeah I will update the thread by evening.. make who wan die go die .. I'm average in height .. ibo are just so short .. likewise their brain and reasoning .. see how they are campaigning for obi by trading insult online . Smh
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2022
Blaxie:
lol baba calm down..fact that you've not seen, doesn't mean there's none..how many waka you don waka wey you don dey draw conclusion?..

Are you ibo ? Have you been to the east ?

How can I be the tallest person in a whole market ? Like me and my friend walked for hours inside the dirty smelling market, nobody was up to my shoulders . Roll ass men everywhere .. spit. angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2022
phemmyfour:
Lies
They speak both pidgin and English fluently. Osisioma, ariaria Aba market, umahia are few of the cities in Ábíá state that witness inflow and outflow of people from time to time

Painful soul ..
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2022
Tinububalls:
Op, I tall pass you leave talk.

You' moniker speaks for you already.
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Tinububalls: 10:35am On Sep 14, 2022
Liquidpenis:

You' moniker speaks for you already.
What about yours?
The statement describes your tribe.
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na LIE. You are an IGBO Man grin

He is not seriously.

He is kalabari from abonemma rivers.

I made a rivers politics thread you free to go through it and see his contributions.

He is even almost anti ibo.
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2022
Igbos are among the top 3 tribes housing the tallest and manly men in nigeria.

If abia men are short, tor then i dont know.

Op abeg no carry bigotry enter this kind stories abeg. Na this kind i dey use travel round nigeria with out moving an inch.
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
iam not igbo, neither am i ipob. infact i attack Igbos mostly on this forum.
No mind am.
I no know how kalabari don turn igbo.
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Igbos are among the top 3 tribes housing the tallest and manly men in nigeria.

If abia men are short, tor then i dont know.

Op abeg no carry bigotry enter this kind stories abeg. Na this kind i dey use travel round nigeria with out moving an inch.

U meant no harm with my words.. ibo are naturally short and so ?

I will mention you on my journey and pic from my state to abia when I make the thread on travel section.
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

No mind am.

I no know how kalabari don turn igbo.

Both you and this person are the same .. anyways . angry
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2022
Liquidpenis:

Both you and this person are the same .. anyways . angry
The kind brain wey you get sha.
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Collins4u1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Liquidpenis:

Why are you so pained ? I said the truth .. ibo men are naturally short . Nd you should be proud of that .. F00l

You're an arse! You are made to see shegebij life
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Collins4u1:

You're an arse! You are made to see shegebij life

It a common write-up and experience bro .. don't kill urself.
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
This op must be a Yoruba guy. You're cooking violence Op grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Mikedu(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Liquidpenis:
I got an invitation by an ibo friend from abia, I've always wished to be in the Eastern part of Nigeria and if not because of anything but because I wanted to feed my eyes with the beauty of the ibo Ladies ( we have a decent number of ibo girls in the current area I live, but they are all fuckin ugly )

So on Saturday I took my bags, off to the Eastern part ... Hoping to spend a week or so with my friend ( I met this friend online ), I love night travel alot but because insecurity in the region I decided to live early so as to get to my destination early enough. ( I will share my journey experience on another thread)

On getting to abia state, I called my Facebook friend asking him about the nearest hotel but he insisted I come to his house .. I wasn't comfortable with this request . well life's itself is a risk so I ordered for a cab and off to this niqqa's territory ..

on getting to his apartment, I was amazed at how large this guy was living ( person when beg me for 2k last week before inviting me ).

I felt comfortable immediately but watchful , we talked for hours but I didn't bother asking him his source of income or why he beg me for 2k even when he is living fine .

He ordered for banny, we lashed all through the night and that's it for the Saturday ..

Sunday passed, Monday passed and on Tuesday we both went out to get something from the market, on getting to the market, I observed I was the only tall person there ... Why is the average ibo man SHORT angry ? Like I could see the middle head of everyone that passed me .. the most annoying is how fat or round they look, like a chubby small scout bottle angry .

Their women ? Beautiful faces with yam legs everywhere. ; angry .

The street leading to the market was okay but inside the market was heaven of odours .. I felt like a foreigner in my own country because I couldn't barely hear what they were saying even though they were speaking normal pigdin Language . angry

If you can understand an average ibo who haven't left the east speak .. then you can understand an hausa man's pidgin language

Typing ... angry

Bigot
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Zico777(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bankerboy:
Otu nnegi to u mr poster. .ewu
grin
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by TheMaharajah: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
see rats don dey bite theirselves dey squeel
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by ogkrakkid(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lol.
I am at the southern part right now. Precisely uyo.lol. I told my friend. Guy why are our women shot like I all I have seen are of average height my guy just burst laugh. The environment is top notch like 100% but babe's no too get height neither chubby. I was so surprised. I am still there and looking forward to meeting someone of that nature. But the environment is cool. Lagos is over rated.
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
ogkrakkid:
Lol.
I am at the southern part right now. Precisely uyo.lol. I told my friend. Guy why are our women shot like I all I have seen are of average height my guy just burst laugh. The environment is top notch like 100% but babe's no too get height neither chubby. I was so surprised. I am still there and looking forward to meeting someone of that nature. But the environment is cool. Lagos is over rated.

The ladies can be short like maltina bottle.. I don't care .. but a man, short with a round ass is a NO NO angry
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Zico777(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin
Liquidpenis:

The ladies can be short like maltina bottle.. I don't care .. but a man, short with a round ass is a NO NO angry
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by ogkrakkid(m): 5:44am On Sep 15, 2022
Liquidpenis:

Lmao
Mad oo.
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by luizpippo(m): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Liquidpenis:

No ibo man dead or alive is that tall .. don't try to decieve yourself . You're probably one short round ass ibo man Hawking gala on Lagos traffic. angry

KANU Nwankwo is 6' 6"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Selfie Went Wrong!! Girl Mistakenly Snap Her Naked Sugar Daddy / Lady Dressed Unclad To A Party(photo) / I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.