Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Breaking News: You Can Make N700k+($1k) In Just 30 Days With... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Breaking News: You Can Make N700k+($1k) In Just 30 Days With... (469 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N500-n700k? / My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: You Can Make N700k+($1k) In Just 30 Days With... by Samsonisthename: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Not going to bore you with a fake story or a long thread...

NAIRA is fast losing value and the inflation in Nigeria is crazy

But you should never have to worry about that

Here's why:

Imagine you can sell products to people all over the world and no you don’t have to import them, ppay custom duties or face any of that stress...

All you have to do is find a profitable product and sell...

The remaining job of shipping is done by the suppliers and you earn in USD even if you live in Nigeria...

Want to learn how? Then send a DM on WhatsApp to the number on my signature for a free training where you'd be shown how to do it

If you're not a serious minded Nigerian then this is definitely not for you and...

As usual...

Good luck❤️
Re: Breaking News: You Can Make N700k+($1k) In Just 30 Days With... by Samsonisthename: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
I'd smack my face if you're not doubting this right now...

So here you go:

Re: Breaking News: You Can Make N700k+($1k) In Just 30 Days With... by Samsonisthename: 1:03am On Sep 14, 2022
That same smartphone in your hand right now+ your internet connection + the right information is all you need to succeed...

I'm a living proof!
Re: Breaking News: You Can Make N700k+($1k) In Just 30 Days With... by Samsonisthename: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Top of the Morning
Re: Breaking News: You Can Make N700k+($1k) In Just 30 Days With... by Samsonisthename: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
"I got scammed"...

This is exactly what happens when you're looking for put so so so amount to get so so so amount in a certain amount of time without you putting in any way...

Be wise and have something to sell because...

You're either selling or begging! There's no in between.
Re: Breaking News: You Can Make N700k+($1k) In Just 30 Days With... by Samsonisthename: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
I believe you had a great day?

Well...

If you didn't it's simply because you're not making the kind of money you desire to make, so...

What do you plan on doing about it?

Keep complaining?? Well, only a fool would do that when the opportunity I just brought to you is right here on a platter of gold...

So Just send me a DM on WhatsApp to the number on my signature to see if you're a great fit for this and if you're not...

It's what it's but you'll never know until you take that bold step of reaching out to me...

Samson is rooting for you as always!
Re: Breaking News: You Can Make N700k+($1k) In Just 30 Days With... by Samsonisthename: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Happy Sunday❤️
Re: Breaking News: You Can Make N700k+($1k) In Just 30 Days With... by Samsonisthename: 1:22am On Sep 19, 2022
It's a new week...

Remember, nothing is special about it if you don't do what you didn't have the balls to do last week.

(1) (Reply)

jjj / Redesign Your Existing Website Design / Large Format Digital Print,vehicle & Office Branding Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.