Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Some Yoruba Folks Think Through Their Anus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Yoruba Folks Think Through Their Anus (882 Views)

No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Yoruba Folks Think Through Their Anus by techWriter3: 7:11am On Sep 14, 2022
I dewan Nigerians s and I will referendum politicians because he's the best candidate by far
Re: Some Yoruba Folks Think Through Their Anus by overall90: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2022
TimFisher2:

Even Buhari, Adamu and Shettima will vote for Atiku

Dey there make Pant dey wear you

Obi is your problem grin

********Modified*******

I decided to even read your comments... I can bet you President Jonathan will be utterly angry by reminding him of old wounds

Just see how you concoted lies upon lies upon lies. Just to foolishly sell your candidate by making other tribes who must have forgotten what happened to hate your Tinubu the more

Those guys you mentioned Soyinka, Tinubu Falana, Pst Bakare, Tambuwal etc where the ones who brought Jonathan government down with the incriptions of "Occupy Nigeria" which lasted for days and Jonathan had to yield

During the refusal of Northerners not transferring power..it was the Igbos that championed for it headed by Prof Dora Akunyili (God bless her) she mounted pressure on the federal executives council and told Nigerians about the Constitution that Nigeria cant stay without a President..which states that when a President is sick or incommunicado..the V.P should be sworn in as Acting..she pushed her demands to the Senate

Which the Senate President David Mark invoke the power of necessity to make Jonathan Acting not Osibanjo

Mr Man stop twisting history because I noticed you guys like twisting history to push your devilish narratives

Igbos has done well for this country and they deserved a chance., they have fought for the soul of Nigeria whether you are Hausa Yoruba or Igbo... I would have voted Osibanjo if he was in the ballot over Rochas and Uzodimma. But this time I can't vote for Jagaban over Competency. God forbid it!

My vote goes to Peter Obi. Fine man!

You need to fear this people.
He said it was Osinbajo that invoked the doctrine of necessity shocked
Who knew Osinbajo on national level in 2010.
Re: Some Yoruba Folks Think Through Their Anus by Prettygirl200(f): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
I trust my northern people. Since una don turn the whole thing to tribalism after we have rejected the Moslem ticket, I go see where Tilinbu will get his votes from. Sell out tribe.
We go show una how to play politics dummies
leave that senseless op I know he has been paid chicken change.My dear this not a matter of trusting your northern people ooo hope u know that suffering knows no tribe and religion, voting APC or pdp is another form of backwardness and the truth is that we will suffer for another eight years. Honestly we are tired of eating from hand to mouth. We have to vote for competency and as it stand peter obi is the only option now. I am tired of suffering I don't know of u.
Re: Some Yoruba Folks Think Through Their Anus by TimFisher2: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
overall90:

You need to fear this people.
He said it was Osinbajo that invoked the doctrine of necessity shocked
Who knew Osinbajo on national level in 2010.

I have not seen such people in my life. Just see all coconted rubbish he wrote over there

If you don't know...you will think everyone is just against them

I never see such people in my life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pres. Buhari's Daughter Graduates 1st Class From UK University❗️ / APC Governors Holding Regular Meetings With Atiku In Dubai - Wike / Pictures Of Peter Obi At South South Business Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.