Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? (7864 Views)

I Need Someone Who Can Help Me Register A Transport Coy In Lagos? / Who Can Help Me Register An Enterprise? / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by jrc1net(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2011
I will like to have a contact of anyone that can do company registration for me and i will like to know how long it will take to complete the whole process , as a matter of urgency.

Here is my contact
jrc1net@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by alorauzoms(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2011
did you contact the person i referred you to
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by Misterpaul(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2011
I can help you with company registration, EVERYTHING can be completed within a month at a reasonable fee, You can contact me on paulsconnection@yahoo.com, cheers.
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by triaophant: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2011
Poster, your request is very vague, by company registration do you mean registration of business name or are you referring to incorporation of a company. while for the former the process is not all that demanding, the later is cumbersome and very demanding. the cost for both of them is not also the same. By the provisions of company And Allied Matters Act 1990 as amended, ONLY LAWYERS are allowed to incorporate a company with Corporate Affairs Commission. It therefore follows that you should contact a lawyer to do that, any other person claiming to do that is either a scammer, or commissioned agent.
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by 2helpu(m): 2:02am On Aug 22, 2011
@jrc1net. Just like triaophant said, Lawyers are always in the best position to do it but there are some commission agents who can also help you to register.

However, If you need a Lawyer to do it for you, then I can link you up with my lawyer who did my own business name registration.
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by Greenpro: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2011
Ok . Meet a lawyer to help out.
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by maxdi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2011
I used to think I coul do my Business Name Reg. by myself.
Am i right, pls?
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by EMMYSHOW: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2011
U need A lawyer or a Chartered Accountant, both must be registered with CAC. For business Name Registration that is name a major one u can do that with less than =N= 10;000. But for Company u will need close to =N= 50,000. The look for books that will give u the advantage and disadvantage of each category. I incorporated one my self and it cost me just 40,000, but u know thing change alot in the country. I am a chartered Accountant though not registered with CAC, but a friend of mine who is registered with CAC did mine. U can contact him on 08037011554 his name is conelius. I wish u the best. bye
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by Misterpaul(m): 1:01am On Aug 28, 2011
Maxd.Yes you can do business registration yourself, the official fee for business name registration is N4450(N200 for availability form,N250 for B/N file and N4000 for the filing fee), while N35-40,000 is the official fee for incorporating a limited company(but you will need a commissioned agent e.g. A lawyer,chartered accountant/secretary) to do it for you.
Maxd.Yes you can do business registration yourself, the official fee for business name registration is N4450(N200 for availability form,N250 for B/N file and N4000 for the filing fee), while N35-40,000 is the official fee for incorporating a limited company(but you will need a commissioned agent e.g. A lawyer,chartered accountant/secretary) to do it for you.
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by Misterpaul(m): 1:29am On Aug 28, 2011
But if you choose to do it yourself then be ready to wait for like forever before your name is approved/certificate is ready, and you should
Also consider the stress of haven to always come to C.A.C. to check if your name/certificate is Out, thats am here to help people who want to do business name registration/incorporation/file for annual returns/I.T. Registration/file for appointment of coy's secretary E.t.c at a very reasonable fee, for more enquiries please call this number 08185091224 or e-mail me on the above address, cheers.But if you choose to do it yourself then be ready to wait for like forever before your name is approved/certificate is ready, and you should
Also consider the stress of haven to always come to C.A.C. to check if your name/certificate is Out, thats why amam here to help people who want to do business name registration/incorporation/file for annual returns/I.T. Registration/file for appointment of coy's secretary E.t.c at a very reasonable fee, for more enquiries please call this number 08185091224 or e-mail me on the above address, cheers.
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by Plutus: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2011
call dis number whenever you are ready for business: 07066001086, Am here to help
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by dipo1: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2011
The moderators should change the topic of the thread. It provoking to me
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
why and what name do you suggest?
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by banjorin89(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2011
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by madeonline(m): 4:47am On Sep 02, 2011
I suggest the topic, "How Can I Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria"

Truly, the present topic is deficient. I affirm that both CAC-registered lawyers and accountants can register a company.

Best regards.
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 02, 2011
done. Thread subject changed!
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by nsodo: 5:59am On Sep 02, 2011
There so many law companies which can help you and i am sure there the best and those firms should be registered and known because there so many cone men in this country and the process can not take you a mouth if you have all the requirements.
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by Consultville(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
Get all you need about company registration
www.regville.com
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2013
Pls, before you pay anyone, read all you need to know about company registration with CAC Nigeria here.
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:17am On May 22, 2013
triaophant: Poster, your request is very vague, by company registration do you mean registration of business name or are you referring to incorporation of a company. while for the former the process is not all that demanding, the later is cumbersome and very demanding. the cost for both of them is not also the same. By the provisions of company And Allied Matters Act 1990 as amended, ONLY LAWYERS are allowed to incorporate a company with Corporate Affairs Commission. It therefore follows that you should contact a lawyer to do that, any other person claiming to do that is either a scammer, or commissioned agent.

My Guy u're very correct if its d latter he needs to contact a lawyer n not any person claiming dis n dat....
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by disc20: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2013
For current procedures on how to register your business in Nigerian, read the step-by-step guide here http://fertilenigeria..com/2013/08/how-to-register-your-business-in.html
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by gomezblue: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Do you know that PENDOK is a corporate consultancy firm with CAC accreditation. We can assist you with all corporate concerns from proposed business names, limited liability companies, non government association and their alterations etc. Having assisted over 100 clients in Nigeria and diaspora with our CITS model ( Consultancy, Incorporation, Taxation and Service). We also assist our clients with FIRS TIN, EFCC SCUML, Corporate concerns (Annual returns, appointment of directors, increase in share capital, allotments etc). Visit us today on www.pendok.com, via email at inquiries@pendok.com or call 08107804290.
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by Tolujoseph(m): 12:01am On Sep 20, 2013
Regville Associates is proud to be Nigeria’s foremost company registration firm. What makes Regville distinctive and different is that not only will they help you register your company they will help you get necessary documents that your bank requires to open a corporate bank account at NO EXTRA COST.
For further details visit www.regville.com
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by LOUDmedia(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
triaophant: Poster, your request is very vague, by company registration do you mean registration of business name or are you referring to incorporation of a company. while for the former the process is not all that demanding, the later is cumbersome and very demanding. the cost for both of them is not also the same. By the provisions of company And Allied Matters Act 1990 as amended, ONLY LAWYERS are allowed to incorporate a company with Corporate Affairs Commission. It therefore follows that you should contact a lawyer to do that, any other person claiming to do that is either a scammer, or commissioned agent.

Are you for real? Only lawyers? Where did you put Chartered Secretaries and Chartered Accountants?
Besides, only accreditted individuals or agencies are allowed as long as they are either of these three!
Pls, don't mis-inform!

1 Like

Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by sotimonpe(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
we can help you to register your Business name, Limited Company, School, Church, Mosque etc. if you register any of the above with us, we will design Customize website for you FREE of charge 08075800577 www.lowosms.com and if you need help that is you need someone to guild you on how to register any of the above call 08075800577
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by sidnet: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
My name is tochukwu if u want to register the company and incorporate it,it will take long but if is just a business name that can take one week if not less, but if is a company that you will use to bide for big contract is been done by laws I can connect you to him, his on one now he just incorporated one and his awaiting for the c A c registration to come out before the profile can be done so if you want me to connect you to him call me 08087771815, I live in portharcourt
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by DeConsultant: 11:21am On Mar 10, 2017
According to the Federal Government drive to making the cost of doing business cheap in Nigeria, do you know that registering a business name, limited liability companies and other allied dealing with the Corporate Affairs Commission is now very easy & faster and can be done by the first directors, proprietors and trustees (promoters).
If you need assistance as regards the particulars of a proposed company, stamping of documents, pre-incorporation documentation, filing of incorporation documents, registration and incorporation, preliminary matters after incorporation (Company Seal, FIRS TIN, EFCC SCUML, Corporate Bank Opening) & Post incorporation (annual returns, changes in memorandum, removal or appointing directors, change of company name, increase in share capital).
We are also professionals in trademarks, patents, copyrights & special designs; NAFDAC registration, NIPC registration, NEPC registration and other government special registration, taxation (TCC, VAT & CIT returns) etc.
We have assisted over 200 hundred promoters, clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with our all inclusive corporate service. Contact us to enjoy our advantage.
Why not contact us via mail pendoknig@yahoo.com or call us on 08107804290 & 08026103452.
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by sylazaa: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2018
goto www.obinkalawfirm.com/blog. you will get all the information there
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by DeConsultant: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
At Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..
At an affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 3-5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 3-5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by DeConsultant: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2018
At Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..

At an affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Some of this week applications>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? by DeConsultant: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)

Some of this week conducted applications>>>>>>>>>>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opportunities In The Chemical Business In Nigeria / Advertising: Multinationals, Banks, Get Knocks For Undermining Local Contents / Cement Price Fall: Dangote To Construct Rail Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.