Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) (28686 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by derecho(m): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2022
Go to Sanwo-olu's page before deceiving yourself.
The Op chose to post NOI's version for some validation.
Is it Sanwo-olu that will snap near every gutter in Lagos and upload it online that'd not keep this as a memorabilia?

In case you missed NOI's point, she's telling her followers what was discussed.
More like saying:
I have already told him what can be done and how we can be of help.
yekete:

But Madan Ngozi can not even allow Sanwo Olu posted this on his Twitter handle, to show the world he win jackpot by having a meeting the WTO Director.

From SM, it was Madam that posted she met with the Governor

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by omenka(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

These woman have being in power in different areas of political appointment even before you begin to "suck breast" tongue
That boy's stupidity is on steroids. Doubt we've ever or will ever had anyone dumber. wink

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2022
Corridon:
APC trying to fraternize with the same people they rubbished. First it was GEJ and now madam Ngozi.

Same APC backed and ensured that she became head of the global body.

Both GEJ and Iweala didn't do well in office overall, and that is a fact.

However, that does not mean that there isn't areas where they succeeded.

GEJ was great with quality ideas but lacked will to execute. Na where Buhari take trounce am be that. Iweala own na just to dey tie headgear and issue advisory while Sambo Dasuki did her job of disbursing government funds...

GEJ's administration was an extremely thieving one. Had half the global economic problems we face today emerged under GEJ, Nigerians for hear 'am.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by pointblank247(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

Just visualise it if cannot see it: how can Peter Obi ever be Nigeria's president? Doesn't it sound one kind to you? Are you this lame? Kingsley Moghalu, yes! Obi, Uhn! Maybe in Afghaneastern, but certainly not in the Zoo.
I never knew you were this pety
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Brimstone77: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2022

Sanwolu will be feeling like James bond for just standing beside this illustrious daughter of ndi Igbo..

Ada Igbo!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Throwback: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2022
nzubegod:

Bubu had nothing to do with her election into W. T. O.

Another Ignoramus.

https://www.nairaland.com/6417285/how-okonjo-iweala-became-first-female#99100469
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Kog45(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2022
Corridon:
APC trying to fraternize with the same people they rubbished. First it was GEJ and now madam Ngozi.
Oga,pls forget the past,whether APC,PDP and LP,all we need is good governance..... Tinubu,Atiku and Obi are all part of the rotten system.Don't be surprised seeing Okonjo in the next cabinet irrespective of political parties in power.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by lanocfoods: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2022
OKKO:
NG too is experiencing ageing...
It's not a bad thing, every living thing must experience it. It's what you accomplish with your time that matters
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Kog45(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2022
Kudos to OBJ for given us Okonjo Iweala and bad of him for given us FFK....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Kog45(m): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2022
lanocfoods:

It's not a bad thing, every living thing must experience it. It's what you accomplish with your time that matters
Word..."What you accomplish with your time matters"
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2022
pointblank247:
I never knew you were this pety

It's not too late for you to go back to school to complete your JSS. That's if it wasn't truancy that drove you out in the first place. If you had allowed yourself the presence of mind you would have known that you're the one that's PETTY, not PETY. Olodo.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by pointblank247(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

It's not too late for you to go back to school to complete your JSS. That's if it wasn't truancy that drove you out in the first place. If you had allowed yourself the presence of mind you would have known that you're the one that's PETTY, not PETY. Olodo.
Uchu, You are too empty, Agbado should pity you because your stupid mind has beem completely destroyed. uchu
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Lovelive: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2022
God forbid BAT thing in Ngozi life and the life of majority of us in Nigeria.

Rozross:
Ngozi Nne mama. I wish asiwaju will include her in his cabinet when he becomes president soon
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by majemuoluwa45075: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2022
OyyanaOyyana...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2022
Lagos State governor meets with wto president.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by highchief1: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2022
naptu2:
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala @NOIweala

https://twitter.com/NOIweala/status/1569712280249552898
the ugliest woman in the world
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Emperorx: 7:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Please friends kindly assist me with a job any administrative job ,supervisor job or managerial job am a graduate please I have been out of job for months now and my wife and child have been suffering kindly assist me .
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Bobbiee: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2022
Hope she runs as a future president
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Ngozi Nne mama. I wish asiwaju will include her in his cabinet when he becomes president soon

Mama De Mama, what happened to Iyaebe account? Long term banned? I'm just curious.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:

Mama De Mama, what happened to Iyaebe account? Long term banned? I'm just curious.
I deactivated it and not a ban
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
I deactivated it and not a ban

Why naw, well life goes on. I just like the lioness in you. But jeje ni Omo Eko n lo o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:

Why naw, well life goes on. I just like the lioness in you. But jeje ni Omo Eko n lo o.
I am a product of a twofaced sword ⚔️ warrior. IYAEBE is a symbolic name. �

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by frankson1(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Corridon:

I hope you and your likes are proud of Emefiele since he's GEJ's man too undecided undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by spencekat(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2022
OKKO:
NG too is experiencing ageing...
It is natural.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by franchasofficia: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2022
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is more valuable to the world than late Queen Elizabeth II shocked
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2022
I don't want to say Copy-Copy..
Tinubu would soon go there too.
Then Atiku later on.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Allisgud: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
first African to lead the World Trade Organization as Director-General.

Her excellency Dr. Okonjo iweala is the real slay queen cool.
this woman know about Nigeria,let her delay the money federal govt is currently processing from wto
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Remember that APC said that she was the greatest of the thieves.??
You guys forget your own lies so quick
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Drbarmes(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

Why do you people always talk about frivolities in this part of the world?

Instead of talking about the issues raised, issues that affect everybody, you are busy talking about who will do what with the pictures.

Unsurprisingly, your likes are already hitting their like tab.
Baba, be like some people no sabi use their brain for thus country. its really surprising how some people think
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by samfrancis1(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
Lagos State needs to up its game with flood control. The state government must grow some balls and pull down buildings and structures built on drainage channels and canals. There's nothing normal about part of a state getting flooded whenever heavy rain falls. Climate change is not just one phrase environmental activists toy around with - it is now playing out right before us.
sometimes I don’t feel drainage alone is the problem with those part of Lagos.. those part are actually water area itself.. no easy to control during heavy down pour.. na like who go build house inside water na…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation / Police Arrest Sule Lamido / Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.