Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account (33231 Views)

Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k / Henrietta Yakubu: FAAN Extorts Arik Air Staff Over Passenger Extortion / #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by paradigmshift(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
NotKnown:
The only bank in Nigeria not having problem is ____?
kondo bank
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Ejiakusmith(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
father almighty help us we the 30 days salary earners from 40k below....... banking sectors this day na something else

1 Like

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by DamnnNiggarr: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
NotKnown:
GTB, any day, anytime, twice on Wednesday afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by ekukeku(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Uba & Access Bank
My useless bank
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by FreeStuffsNG: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
It is UBA again.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Innobee99(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
NotKnown:
Power Bank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Kennitrust(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
This bank drench my money
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by kay29000(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
I thought it was "grill" like barbecue grilling cheesy
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Rayjnr: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
I listed four Banks that Nigerians should be careful with the other day guys here didn't take me seriously,
Even CBN warned ,
These are : GT BANK
UBA
ZENITH ACCESS BANK
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Barsote(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Elumelu � � wa gboon
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by everythinggirly(f): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
UBA don dey mumu these days.
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Hydroxide(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Scammers don really upgrade o. That's how I got a call last week From someone telling he he is calling from my bank(Uba) tho I knew the guy was a scammer but the guy was telling me every transaction in my account. To my balance, to my Mobile app Username and all my last transaction, na once I fit fear o. The guy said someone wants to transfer money(500k) from my account and they wanted to be sure I was the one doing that transaction, I said No and he said if I'm not the one, then they should block the account. Next thing he said i should send the otp the that the bank will send into my number in order for them to block the account before those people will transfer the money. Na once I just know these guys na really witch. I just rush go Uba bank close to me to go block the account Asap. Cos I no wan hear story that touches the heart

4 Likes

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by OgaDeyVex: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
They have started again
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Michelle55: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nobody should touch the 56naira in my akant to avoid vawulence oh, ayam not smiling these days. sad
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Sapphire94: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Make they no sha touch my 2k
Else they'll see worse

200m you mean

1 Like

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by nedekid: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
Slynation:
This days, criminals are on suit cruising around town with flashy cars... cheesy
Zenith bank and personal travel allowance, they don't sell like other banks. Instead na their staff the buy an sell for blackmarket.
Hence flashy cars.

1 Like

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Edusouls(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
Country of thieves and rogues and crooks, tomorrow they tell you that the queen was their problem for misery and underdevelopment, black man is completely lost
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Atiku007: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Banks are surpose to pay customers interest for saving in there bank but reverse is the case. Customers pay for bank charges, electric mentaince and some other fees why no get name. Deposit 5000 naira in your account for 3 month and see how much you get, may be 3500 naira or even less. Na wa for Nigerian banks.

1 Like

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by udomma1005(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Make they no sha touch my last 2k
Else they'll see worse
If they do, then sombori is gonna be deaded grin
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
A serious working government would look in to these nefarious continuous acts...

But here we are talking bout voting in Obi, Tinubu, Atiku...

The more sane minded hard working guys are now mean than the so called bad guys...

Your guess is as good as mine..

Na so the Shit goes..
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Connected1: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lagosianswag:
Nigerian Banks Are Becoming More Incompetent By The Day undecided

In the nearest future crypto banking will be the most reliable banking platform in Nigeria.
Cryptocurrency wallets is a must have for every Nigerian.
You no well grin

Make I put 100k come see 80k when I need the money to use, unless na Usdt.
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by chinae(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
I can tell you for free that UBA is nursing criminals that pose as staffs(permanent and contract). Untraceable deductions and one will never get any reasonable response from them.

That bank seem to be grinding to a halt.
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by izenco2005(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
My mom want to collect atm at uba, when ask to change pin, she chose pin, the banker ask her to chose another one, my mom ask y, he said some one have use it, he tell mom let him chose 4 her.

1 Like

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by salem1996: 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
NotKnown:
Sperm bank

2 Likes

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by silibaba: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
NotKnown:

KUDA
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
UBA wipe my bank account in 2010. Since then I bank no more with UBA
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Khaysee: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Its not easy to be a bank staff too
If you honest person customers will attack innocent you.i understand grief money is not easy

10k only

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Tayorshd2(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Make they no sha touch my last 2k
Else they'll see worse

Poor man like u still dey talk grin

Although me too get 1k with them
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Bobbiee: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
UBA PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF THIEVES. IT'S NOT TODAY. AFTER THEY STOLE MY 50K, I CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND IM NO LONGER USING ANY BANK EXCEPT KUDA BANK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) / Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) / TOP 12 Jobs That Would Soon Go On Extinction In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.