Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text (69235 Views)

8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Perfectman91: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Guys we are the trophy! Avoid "I never chop girls"...if feeding is your problem then there's no good you can offer.

162 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Perfectman91: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lol, run for your life because the bills wey she go dey nack you no go be here, next will be I need money for my pads, then before month end "baby my house rent has expired"

447 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Corridon: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
TRP is golden. Women always wanting to reap where they did not sow. Parasites.

259 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Powerbandooo: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:
All simps burn in hell. Guys we are the trophy! Avoid "I never chop girls"...if feeding is your problem then there's no good you can offer

I no block am
But the kind knack, she go see shege
But I go still dey give am small
Life no too serious, we need each other

251 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by KingDash: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
My gee.. you’re a real nigga
Perfectman91:
All simps burn in hell. Guys we are the trophy! Avoid "I never chop girls"...if feeding is your problem then there's no good you can offer

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
u are just a broke ass, period.

If she had said "i was lonely", u would be wagging ur tail now.

She probably didnt eat cos of the headache.

549 Likes 42 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Perfectman91: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
u are just a broke ass

Mumu man, I sight, I'm a brokeass for my hard earned money. Thunder

259 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

yen yen yen.

U are broke dazzol, ordinary 1k weh u go spend on someone weh deh hungry nai make u run

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Perfectman91: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
u are just a broke ass, period.

If she had said "i was lonely", u would be wagging ur tail now.

Hot niggas like you ready to put your dixk In any hole. Just dey dig your grave

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Perfectman91: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
yen yen yen.

U are broke dazzol, ordinary 1k weh u go spend on someone nai make u run

Ordinary 1k but if your fellow man ask for am you go ghost am. Motherfucker

320 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

Hot niggas like you ready to put your dixk In any hole. Just dey dig your grave
broke lord

8 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

Ordinary 1k but if your fellow man ask for am you go ghost am. Motherfucker
i am not as broke as u are.

U are not just broke, u are also stingy.

Double wahala

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Perfectman91: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:

Double wahala

I got businesses to me name, what you got? Power to bang any hoe with your last kobo right?

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Perfectman91: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:

Double wahala

I'm stingy but spent about 20k on 2 dates we had. Keep looking for validations from female, if you like no get sense because you wan impress

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

I got businesses to me name, what you got? Power to bang any hoe right?
broke ass, u think say to supply 2 odds daily to punters is business abi?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

I'm stingy but spent about 20k on 2 dates we had. Keep looking for validations from female, if you like no get sense because you wan impress
broke ass.

10k on a date?
chai, lets say u buy 2600 fried rice at genesis with N600 chicken meat which will be 3,200 per person.
Youghurt 800 which is 4,000
transport is 1k to and fro.
total=N5000

Is that one a date abi poverty?

if 5k is what u spend on someone on a date, u ate not just broke, u are wretched and i feel sorry

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Perfectman91: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
broke ass.

10k on a date?
chai, lets say u buy 2600 fried rice at genesis with N600 chicken meat which will be 3,200 per person.
Youghurt 800 which is 4,000
transport is 1k to and fro.
total=N5000

Is that one a date abi poverty?

if 5k is what u spend on someone on a date, u ate not just broke, u are wretched and i feel sorry

Same 5k per persin wey I go use carry your mama on a date come still nack am, abi?

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Blaxie: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lol all i see here is a dead guy trying to feel himself..you both were having a conversation,and you ignored her cos she said she "didn't" eat?..pele o.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by bolex04(m): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

Boss don’t mind that motherfucker simp...just Dey use the babe cruise...I wonder who still Dey take girls serious for this generation...

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by HolyMan12: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Reminds me of one crack addict I met in Abuja named Tracy grin

Then she was schooling in Uni Abuja, so she said.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by HolyMan12: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
yen yen yen.

U are broke dazzol, ordinary 1k weh u go spend on someone nai make u run
1k na 20 shots of roots for Iyawo place oh! grin

E go do me for complete 2 days grin

Me na strictly Oshofree as a rugged man. grin

I no the pay for kpekus... grin

I either get it for free or take it by force... grin

No apologies grin grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
There are better ways to move pass this kinda conversation tho.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by HolyMan12: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
broke lord
Na 1k you the pay Ashawo to kpansh?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
HolyMan12:

No apologies grin grin
no be for kpekus but for food for hungry person

4 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
HolyMan12:

Na 1k you the pay Ashawo to kpansh?

i do not pay for sex

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Perfectman91: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
Blaxie:
Lol all i see here is a dead guy trying to feel himself..you both were having a conversation,and you ignored her cos she said she "didn't" eat?..pele o.

That's second time she's talking about not eating, ignored it the first time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Perfectman91: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
HolyMan12:

No apologies grin grin

Na man you be but don't take it by force my g

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by imagrg(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
These small boys too like totow.
ASUU do una real bad.

Giving a lady money to buy food is nothing bad. Please if you cannot finance dating a girl, just keep off totow and concentrate on your studies.

A lady who agreed to sacrifice her pride for you should be respected and cared for.

Call me a SIMP if you like.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.