Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text (69220 Views)

8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by etrange: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
What if she didn't eat cause she lost her appetite? Or what if she was actually extremely poor and broke? Of course, it's possible she just wanted to cash out, but there are other possible too, and because of these other possibilities, I think you should have tactfully tried to find out what the real situation was. If I could help a friend with lunch, I should be able to that for a girl I like. Heck, I'd even help a stranger with lunch if I can ascertain they really can't afford it. It's only a problem when it becomes frequent. If she had said she was lonely, you would have offered to help.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by jeromestarks: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
gimakon2:

Wtf, which one is hunger messages? grin
Come and make heaven let me see.
Hahaha.
Thank say na angel Michael go dey for heaven's gate no be you.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by iFESTAC680(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
These things are actually very relative!!! Man know they self, Man know they woman.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by alatbaba1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Na so one werey wan bill me …. I ghost her sharply

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Spherica177: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
EMMANUELNATION:

Assuming that guy is your blood relatives and he explained this same issue to you about the girl, what will be your response to him as your blood brother?? Will you tell him to still be sending her money without any gain?
Lol

Where in the post did Op said he has been bankrolling the girl please? Let me come down to your level. Let's assume Op has been paying her bills ever since and she's sick and hungry. What is the big deal telling her you don't have or send anything you can afford please? Sincerely you folks act like you are in a competition/race with the female folks honestly

All these under 30 small small boys twisting narrative just to suit themselves cheesy sincerely maturity is virtue. Biko ladies should read through this post to see people wey them dey follow for yanch grin >

No be only money o. Biko follow who get sense with maturity join

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by kwasoly(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:
Guys we are the trophy! Avoid "I never chop girls"...if feeding is your problem then there's no good you can offer.

Buy her food if truly she is hungry must u bring it up here make we clap for you?
Mtcheeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by jeromestarks: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
If u dont have money, just tell them u do not.

Running away is worse that simping
I would have given them if the came straight like " I beg I need money to feed. I never eat since morning"
Not trying to be a cool begger like " I have headache and haven't eaten" or " I will have malaria next week because I don't want to eat rice "
Girls want to beg and still keep their dignity. You can't beg and still keep your dignity like a princess.
A guy fell for one stupid girl and gave her money. Later, the guy called and she didn't pick his call. She literally ignored his call.
I was beside her when her phone was ringing repeatedly and I asked " is that not the guy you said helped you with money the other day. Why didn't you pick his calls?"

This stupid girl said "did I beg him to help me? I didn't say he should help me. He offered to help and I can't say no nah"

Last year, a guy in my area saw her and told me he wants to marry her. This new guy is well to do.
I immediately discouraged him from even dating her. I told him that she's not a virgin and she's an ingrate.
Brother move forward straight.

4 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by yahmohy27: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
u are just a broke ass, period.

If she had said "i was lonely", u would be wagging ur tail now.

She probably didnt eat cos of the headache.

Correct...misinterpretation on the part of the guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Amayabor1: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
Times are hard and it spares no gender. The way some guys in Nigeria are struggling, some ladies are also struggling. You know this lady. If you think she really needs help, please help her without having the thought of sleeping with her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Connected1: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:
Guys we are the trophy! Avoid "I never chop girls"...if feeding is your problem then there's no good you can offer.
You be Mumu normally.

It's obvious she didn't eat because of the headache.

I can't find where she asked you to buy her a meal, I guess you are used to broke girls like I am, just don't ghost her because of your previous experiences.

Allow the words come out of her mouth first.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Exedyne: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Amayabor1:
Times are hard and it spares no gender. The way some guys in Nigeria are struggling, some ladies are also struggling. You know this lady. If you think she really needs help, please help her without having the thought of sleeping with her.

I tell you. Even me sef no kobo nothing

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by UnproudLife: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:
Good one, them plenty for my hand.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Lastanza: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
imagrg:
These small boys too like totow.
ASUU do una real bad.

Giving a lady money to buy food is nothing bad. Please if you cannot finance dating a girl, just keep off totow and concentrate on your studies.

A lady who agreed to sacrifice her pride for you should be respected and cared for.

Call me a SIMP if you like.

You are not just a simp but a simp Lord.

Lord simp!

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
EMMANUELNATION:

Assuming that guy is your blood relatives and he explained this same issue to you about the girl, what will be your response to him as your blood brother?? Will you tell him to still be sending her money without any gain?
First the girl never asked him for money, she said "she has headache and she didnt eat", i would advice him not to always jump into conclusion.

But if the girl really had asked him for something to eat, then i'll be pissed that he had to run away instead of helping someone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Iadymissile(f): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:
omo you wicked oooo grin
see as you just ignore am after she say she nor chop cheesy
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by erico2k2(m): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

Ordinary 1k but if your fellow man ask for am you go ghost am. Motherfucker
This one nah FAT TRUE
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by VTJN(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
The girl did no crime here. If she ask you for money you either give or turn her down

Anyway, Op na small boy wey no get money. He also lack maturity to reason this way and bringing it to social media

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by erico2k2(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
Iadymissile:
omo you wicked oooo grin
see as you just ignore am after she say she nor chop cheesy
Haba girl wey never chop nah bad mkt, if I was a girl I cant bring myself that low to tell a guy Im hungry unless it was the head ache that prevented her from eating grin grin
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by erico2k2(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
VTJN:
The girl did no crime here. If she ask you for money you either give or turn her down

Anyway, Op na small boy wey no get money. He also lack maturity to reason this way and bringing it to social media
Well nah your own small view B dat, cos as for OP E level too high to go about with girl wey not fit eat U gerrit
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by erico2k2(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
First the girl never asked him for money, she said "she has headache and she didnt eat", i would advice him not to always jump into conclusion.

But if the girl really had asked him for something to eat, then i'll be pissed that he had to run away instead of helping someone
Bross for warri this is known as DROP KEY, if U kno U kno grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
jeromestarks:

I would have given them if the came straight like " I beg I need money to feed. I never eat since morning"
Not trying to be a cool begger like " I have headache and haven't eaten" or " I will have malaria next week because I don't want to eat rice "
Girls want to beg and still keep their dignity. You can't beg and still keep your dignity like a princess.
A guy fell for one stupid girl and gave her money. Later, the guy called and she didn't pick his call. She literally ignored his call.
I was beside her when her phone was ringing repeatedly and I asked " is that not the guy you said helped you with money the other day. Why didn't you pick his calls?"

This stupid girl said "did I beg him to help me? I didn't say he should help me. He offered to help and I can't say no nah"

Last year, a guy in my area saw her and told me he wants to marry her. This new guy is well to do.
I immediately discouraged him from even dating her. I told him that she's not a virgin and she's an ingrate.
Brother move forward straight.
u see that thing called hunger? i no deh use am play o, especially if its my friend.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by erico2k2(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
alatbaba1:
Na so one werey wan bill me …. I ghost her sharply
hahah See key
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
erico2k2:

Bross for warri this is known as DROP KEY, if U kno U kno grin grin grin grin grin
hunger is very bad and i will help a friend that is hungry.
Especially when she is sick and hungry.

Nothing spoil if i just tell u to come my house and take food to eat, ofcos that is what friendship is all about
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by VTJN(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
erico2k2:

Well nah your own small view B dat, cos as for OP E level too high to go about with girl wey not fit eat U gerrit
Lol

Op wey be small boy × broke = immature na him you say he get level?

Your definition of level must be something else then
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
cerpvad:
If you can't pay a lady's bill, you aren't man enough to be in her life. Take it or leave it

I leave it.

Relationship should be symbiotic, if it isn't recipoical then it is dead on arrival.

This is no longer 1900 when all opportunities for making wealth lies on the shoulders of men, money is now unisex.

Once you can't take care of your bills that means relationship can't be symbiotic meaning I will have to look before leaping.

Taking responsibility for oneself is one of the sure reasons to know people who can fight the hard vicissitudes life throws at us,as for me so need a team member that has a good team spirit.

My one cent

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by erico2k2(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
VTJN:
Lol

Op wey be small boy × broke = immature na him you say he get level?

Your definition of level must be something else then
how yu take know? chey u sabi the guy for real life ni? online we all are Dangote grin grin
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Well,me personally I really get sad and feel pity when someone asks me for money to eat because I know how it is to starve.If the lady is a close friend,I don't mind sending her money to eat,but if she is someone I met,let's say like yestarday and she is already asking for money.i will just ignore like you.I send ladies money to eat,that's if you have earned a place in my heart as my friend.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by erico2k2(m): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
hunger is very bad and i will help a friend that is hungry.
Especially when she is sick and hungry.

Nothing spoil if i just tell u to come my house and take food to eat, ofcos that is what friendship is all about
E be like say U never understand or U are not understanding, those kind girls will never ask you for food but Money end of grin grin
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
erico2k2:

E be like say U never understand or U are not understanding, those kind girls will never ask you for food but Money end of grin grin
that is the format, i'll tell u to come eat, from there i will know if its billing or not.

But running away from a friend that needs help is evil and shouldnt be encouraged
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by millionboi(m): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
HolyMan12:

1k na 20 shots of roots for Iyawo place oh! grin

E go do me for complete 2 days grin

Me na strictly Oshofree as a rugged man. grin

I no the pay for kpekus... grin

I either get it for free or take it by force... grin

No apologies grin grin
Rapist
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by VTJN(m): 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
erico2k2:

how yu take know? chey u sabi the guy for real life ni? online we all are Dangote grin grin
hahahaha na true sef

Op fit be Otedola or Adenuga grin grin
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by erico2k2(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
that is the format, i'll tell u to come eat, from there i will know if its billing or not.

But running away from a friend that needs help is evil and shouldnt be encouraged
Who dey hungry get as dem take ask lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.