Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text (69219 Views)

8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2022
Clash01:

Nope. A needy.
ok, i do not have money.

sorry
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by yusufmurry: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
broke ass.

10k on a date?
chai, lets say u buy 2600 fried rice at genesis with N600 chicken meat which will be 3,200 per person.
Youghurt 800 which is 4,000
transport is 1k to and fro.
total=N5000

Is that one a date abi poverty?

if 5k is what u spend on someone on a date, u ate not just broke, u are wretched and i feel sorry

How much is supposed to be spent on date?
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Clash01: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
ok, i do not have money.

sorry

Lol grin
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2022
imagrg:
These small boys too like totow.
ASUU do una real bad.

Giving a lady money to buy food is nothing bad. Please if you cannot finance dating a girl, just keep off totow and concentrate on your studies.

A lady who agreed to sacrifice her pride for you should be respected and cared for.

Call me a SIMP if you like.
You are not a SIMP..You are a real Man with Wisdom...You are blessed bro!!
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2022
Perfectman91:
Guys we are the trophy! Avoid "I never chop girls"...if feeding is your problem then there's no good you can offer.
Probably it was because of the headache she was having , now now you don run call am hungry chick.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Mamijoh(f): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
u are just a broke ass, period.

If she had said "i was lonely", u would be wagging ur tail now.

She probably didnt eat cos of the headache.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by TemiObaART(f): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Hi
I make some small crafts for sale
Hope you don't mind if I send you a pm

Sure. Go ahead.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2022
TemiObaART:

Sure. Go ahead.
Okay
Check your mail
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by MaziBiafra042: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2022
That gender no de ever get money to do anything for themselves
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Well you should have responded to her first before judging her ,

Once she ask anytin like money just forget her and keep her behind u
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
yen yen yen.

U are broke dazzol, ordinary 1k weh u go spend on someone weh deh hungry nai make u run

Ur name is Michelle and ur gender here is male, well we know you are a female and it's becos of your fish brain that made you not to see properly when signing up nairaland

Let me ask you , is his her responsibility to take care of her , a gal you just met , all dese childish gal with breast and private part think they are matured with that

How can u be throwing red flags to a guy u just met shameless creatures
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by ImperialKingJosh: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
yen yen yen.

U are broke dazzol, ordinary 1k weh u go spend on someone weh deh hungry nai make u run

Bro, send your fellow brother some money...
Let me paste account?

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by SPAMBOX7: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Perfectman91:

Mumu man, I sight, I'm a brokeass for my hard earned money. Thunder
I like this one cool

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2022
WoroSeeWoro:

Ur name is Michelle and ur gender here is male, well we know you are a female and it's becos of your fish brain that made you not to see properly when signing up nairaland

Let me ask you , is his her responsibility to take care of her , a gal you just met , all dese childish gal with breast and private part think they are matured with that

How can u be throwing red flags to a guy u just met shameless creatures
he never said she was a girl he just met, he said he used to like her.
She is his friend, and whats wrong in coming to ur friends aid when they need help.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Clentuzbaba(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2022
Next time, ask why she didn't eat. Don't assume you know everything automatically, her reason can then inform your decision.

I encourage you to also apply this rule in all your engagements with people, you will be surprised the lots of wrong assumption it will save you from.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by richboy7(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2022
imagrg:
ASUU do una real bad.

Giving a lady money to buy food is nothing bad. Please if you cannot finance dating a girl, just keep off totow and concentrate on your studies.

A lady who agreed to sacrifice her pride for you should be respected and cared for.

Abi
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Joytonex(f): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
My gender. LOL
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by seangy4konji: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
No do transfer ooo....

Ma she transfer....

As she collect from you..she collect from 20 men inside this lagos and all of them deh knack am.

Better send am to your mumsy...she go pray for you.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Afrobasic(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
imagrg:
ASUU do una real bad.

Oga Simpson.

I hail oh

For your mind now, dating a woman is all about financing her needs because according to you, she's "sacrificed her pride for you".

Why men like you refuse to have sense os what I would never understand.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
HolyMan12:

1k na 20 shots of roots for Iyawo place oh! grin

E go do me for complete 2 days grin

Me na strictly Oshofree as a rugged man. grin

I no the pay for kpekus... grin

I either get it for free or take it by force... grin

No apologies grin grin
With CD or straight Raw grin grin
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by JJuanMiguel: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
broke ass.

10k on a date?
chai, lets say u buy 2600 fried rice at genesis with N600 chicken meat which will be 3,200 per person.
Youghurt 800 which is 4,000
transport is 1k to and fro.
total=N5000

Is that one a date abi poverty?

if 5k is what u spend on someone on a date, u ate not just broke, u are wretched and i feel sorry
Who says a date must be about food and eating?
Nawa o
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by JJuanMiguel: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
imagrg:
ASUU do una real bad.

What do you mean by sacrificing her pride?
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by severee(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

Do you know that if the girl worth helping, the guy would have borrowed the money just to help her? ( That's if he doesn't have).
Oga, the girl isn't worth it that's why.
When men see your sincerity and commitment as a girl, they can move mountains for you.
If he cannot help her will she beat him? Why is he ignoring her and feeling good about it?
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Larrylarex(m): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2022
Exactly my thought. You can't just ghost someone you claim to like because she said she had headache and didn't eat. She y person wey you no date, you can't just help them out if they are truly in need? Must everything be transactional?! I tire for some people jare.
Michelle70:
u are just a broke ass, period.

If she had said "i was lonely", u would be wagging ur tail now.

She probably didnt eat cos of the headache.

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Shalewa2022: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by jeromestarks: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2022
severee:

If he cannot help her will she beat him? Why is he ignoring her and feeling good about it?
Because it feels so good to ignore a fool who thinks she's manipulative.
E dey sweet to ignore hungry girls abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by gimakon2(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
jeromestarks:

Because it feels so good to ignore a fool who thinks she's manipulative.
E dey sweet to ignore hungry girls abeg.

U be serious angry bird. See as e call am fool. Wucked boy.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by jeromestarks: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
gimakon2:

U be serious angry bird. See as e call am fool. Wucked boy.
Hahahah your mouth is too Sharp.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Alldew: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Monaboo:
Insecure Men. Must Everything Be Brought On Nairaland
For them everything gets here cos of the likes they get from posting such. And the likes is a form of highness when the are too broke to buy loud.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Monaboo(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Alldew:

For them everything gets here cos of the likes they get from posting such. And the likes is a form of highness when the are too broke to buy loud.

You last line got me grin grin grin
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Ronaldoboy: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
That's why I like my ashawo quarter

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.