Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Let's See Those Born In The 90s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let's See Those Born In The 90s (513 Views)

Classic RnB Songs Mostly Of The 90s To Download / Is Rema Truly Dead ? Let's See What Wikipedia Has To Say About This. / Daniel K Daniel's Wife, Augustina Has Twin Brother, Born In Separate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's See Those Born In The 90s by mbahdi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Have you ever played this before?
Are you still playing it
Can you play it
If you can play it what does this four cards represent,
It's a game finisher,what are the names of the numbers on it?as you can see 1,2,14.how do you pronounce it when doing the finishing up

Re: Let's See Those Born In The 90s by ahnie: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Are you a thrift collector?
Why are the contents on the table scatter scatter like that?
By the way,it's the deeper christian life christian women mirror for me.
Re: Let's See Those Born In The 90s by mbahdi(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
ahnie:
Are you a thrift collector?
Why are the contents on the table scatter scatter like that?
By the way,it's the deeper christian life christian women mirror for me.
You leave motor wey u wun enter dey read watin Dem write for motor,
Is that the question you were asked.
Am at my business place and that's the nature of my business.so can you now answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Let's See Those Born In The 90s by ahnie: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
mbahdi:

You leave motor wey u wun enter dey read watin Dem write for motor,
Is that the question you were asked.
Am at my business place and that's the nature of my business.so can you now answer the question.
Wait fess,let me finish watching this Yoruba film for NetFIX. grin grin grin

pls what's the question again?
Re: Let's See Those Born In The 90s by slawomir: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Those years

Nothing way I nor take gamble sha
Re: Let's See Those Born In The 90s by Mikespecialone(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
During our year back then for inside bonk when men Dey play cards we don’t use that 20 whot card ,it’s useless . 1 stands for holdon , 2 stands for pik-2 and 14 stands for general market
Re: Let's See Those Born In The 90s by PerfectStranger(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mikespecialone:
During our year back then for inside bonk when men Dey play cards we don’t use that 20 whot card ,it’s useless . 1 stands for holdon , 2 stands for pik-2 and 14 stands for general market
So if 2 stands for pick 2, what does 7 stand for?

Any time I see whot, I see gambling.

(1) (Reply)

After Opening His Multi-million Naira House In Imo State, Kanayo Fnally Reveals / BBN Star, Doyin Bags A New Endorsement Deal / How To Make Kanye West Holding Notepad Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.