Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,956 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:22 AM

The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) (49829 Views)

Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) / Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by jeromestarks: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Righteousness go say na signs of end time.

I think it poor engineering.

2 Likes

Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Starz825(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
Pastor neva talk put?

lipsrsealed
I been think say na him post am sef....

2 Likes

Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Too bad
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
You see how proactive their president is, if it were a president of a certain west African country, he will be shocked till the next year without saying a word of comfort or sympathy.
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Why is Lagos state government sandfilling an ocean in other to sell the land at exorbitant prices?Eko Atlantic is not safe for habitation.
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Dearlord(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
A Nigerian must have caused this damage
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by blamingthedevil: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
I blame Tinubu for this undecided
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

When dam is almost full, you release or open the flood gates

3 Likes

Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by blamingthedevil: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Iliveforever:
You see how proactive their president is, if it were a president of a certain west African country, he will be shocked till the next year without saying a word of comfort or sympathy.
Proactive by not preventing the avoidable catastrophe?
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by blamingthedevil: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Harmattan123:

Y Tinubu?
It is Buhari ooo
The blames. Have Shifted

1 Like

Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Proactive by not preventing the avoidable catastrophe?

Has ur darling daddy prevented;
multiple structures that has collapsed in the country?
Economy collapse?
Security collapse?
Naira collapse?
Education collapse?
Healthcare collapse?
Infrastructure collapse?
The list is endless yet you still have the guts to say we should vote for tinubu who wants to continue from where ur darling daddy stops.
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by spencekat(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Righteous man,where are you?
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by BloomingDale(f): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Anytime they start their dudula nonsense, I always pray for a natural disaster to take all their focus. Has happened twice now, both times heavy destructive floods.
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Youoareofoolish: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Cnn will never show you these pictures
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by thomaspartey: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
shocked

Whatever was in that dam seems to have given the buildings a paint job. Can't begin to imagine what will go into the clean up of the town. It will take a lot of time for these folks to return to living a normal life in that town. Wish them the best
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
tnk God say no be lagos dis 1 take happen,if nt zoombidient 4 not person hear word

3 Likes

Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by HolyPussy: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
It's like their own mud is whitish grey in color?
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Abujaexpress: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
WOW PICTURES shocked

Jagersfontein, Free State Province
Insurance to the rescue
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by VULCAN(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
May Satan find your life a sweet haven as you are a bundle of hate

Pells:
This supposed to happen in the Eastghanistan so the dirty Igbo terrorist can rest in peace
Spits grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
I blame Tinubu for this undecided
no let your big yansh deceive you ma sister
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by donprinyo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
Pells:
This supposed to happen in the Eastghanistan so the dirty Igbo terrorist can rest in peace
Spits grin grin
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Tomorrow u will start begging for money like the others
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sorry for the bad experience.. that could've happened to anyone.
MatrixReloaded:
Make dey no carry this rubbish go Fp. RSA no be 9ja. We no be their mate bone say our govt dey fup big time. But then again RSA na piss of shit. As I land the airport sometime ago in OR tambo , I saw their pastor billboard and I wanted to take a picture then boom a security guard rushed my phone and told me mot to snap. From the airport I detest ever stepping foot on that soil. Spit
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by mukthar2000(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
I would Never feel sorry for them, let the fools in your country continued killing innocent peoples more atrocities awaiting to befall the useless country.
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by int0x80(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nobody cares about the little guy! Who knows the type of dangerous chemical waste in that sludge!
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by JoshB92: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Colossal smiley
I dy wonder which one be collateral damage grin grin
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Nwaotu10(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Why are black South Africans poor? See the kind of small houses dem dey build grin grin
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Osariemen12: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kayode12345:
.If it's Nigeria now,we would have started insulting and calling our leaders name.Unforseen occurencies expecially the ones related to natural disaster can happen anywhere.Wish the Speedy reconstruction and clean up and I hope no life was lost.

True, especially when you realize than Buhari is equally a natural disaster to the Nigerian state.
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Humans have been known to overcome very tough situations like this or even worse.

I hope SA government will do all they can to bring back this community ASAP
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by target100: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=Kayode12345 post=116668494].If it's Nigeria now,we would have started insulting and calling our leaders name.Unforseen occurencies expecially the ones related to natural disaster can happen anywhere. THIS IS NOT A NATURAL DISASTER JUST SO YOU GET TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR GUTTER NEXT TIME.
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Musty112: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Yah Rabb for all the favours that we are ungrateful for, pls forgive us
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Ofemmanu1: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
sukkot:
shocked
Sukkot baba..
Kinni Prophecy so?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) / Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos / This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.