Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) (49881 Views)

Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) / Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by texas1990(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
buhari why now, why will u allow such in afria
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Enimin: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
shocked

SA President Cyril Ramaphosa on site inspection

Abuja man for issue statement expressing his 'profound shock' at the catastrophe

Greatest genocidal bigot in African history
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Yankee101: 12:14am On Sep 15, 2022
If it’s mine waste water it’s definitely contaminated
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by ProblemChild1: 1:07am On Sep 15, 2022
Nwaotu10:
Why are black South Africans poor? See the kind of small houses dem dey build grin grin
House be like store grin
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by kgr28(m): 1:21am On Sep 15, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Make dey no carry this rubbish go Fp. RSA no be 9ja. We no be their mate bone say our govt dey fup big time. But then again RSA na piss of shit. As I land the airport sometime ago in OR tambo , I saw their pastor billboard and I wanted to take a picture then boom a security guard rushed my phone and told me mot to snap. From the airport I detest ever stepping foot on that soil. Spit
Good, we not missing you
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by sukkot: 3:22am On Sep 15, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Sukkot baba..

Kinni Prophecy so?
the stagnation is over and the floodgates of blessings is released but would be a curse to those who reused to get in the ark grin grin

wehdone my oga at the top grin
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Postinor: 6:12am On Sep 15, 2022
texas1990:
buhari why now, why will u allow such in afria
benZ
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Tinyemeka(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2022
lailo:
You can't kill Nigerians for free and not experience the wrought of the Most High God. This is a child's play...............

Wrath
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Nwaotu10(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2022
ProblemChild1:
House be like store grin
grin grin
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Flossq: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2022
lailo:
You can't kill Nigerians for free and not experience the wrought of the Most High God. This is a child's play...............

Facts. and na this poor ones do evil things pass
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Reference(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2022
Tragic. But what exactly is in that sludge.... that is what really matters.
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Nwaotu10:
Why are black South Africans poor? See the kind of small houses dem dey build grin grin
Correction. This is a poor small mining town, it has nothing to do do with black South Africans being poor

secondly, you should shut it since your country is a certified capital of poverty
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by victme1(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2022
Sorry
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by Ofemmanu1: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2022
sukkot:
the stagnation is over and the floodgates of blessings is released but would be a curse to those who reused to get in the ark grin grin

wehdone my oga at the top grin

Is the any location to pinpoint the Ark?
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by imagrg(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2022
The poor don suffer for this wicked world full of oppression.

Very few people have everything while so many people have nothing!
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by fergie001: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
WOW PICTURES shocked

Jagersfontein, Free State Province
Hope you are following the Senzo Meyiwa trial?
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by ProblemChild1: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Nwaotu10:

grin grin
The thing dey funny Ahswear grin and them go dey compare their black South Africans with Nigerians. Very funny creatures cheesy
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by sukkot: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Is the any location to pinpoint the Ark?
its not a physical ark. its a spiritual ark
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by orlaglobal234: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2022
That's the result of bad government from Buhari if not this thing would have not happened
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by antibullshit: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Make dey no carry this rubbish go Fp. RSA no be 9ja. We no be their mate bone say our govt dey fup big time. But then again RSA na piss of shit. As I land the airport sometime ago in OR tambo , I saw their pastor billboard and I wanted to take a picture then boom a security guard rushed my phone and told me mot to snap. From the airport I detest ever stepping foot on that soil. Spit
If you've actually gone to south africa then you should know that nigeria is far behind them. You sound bitter and full of hatred. That's not going to help you.

1 Like

Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Correction. This is a poor small mining town, it has nothing to do do with black South Africans being poor

secondly, you should shut it since your country is a certified capital of poverty
black south Africans are poor.
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2022
mysticwarrior:
black south Africans are poor.
And Nigeria is the capital of poverty. Simple cool
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
And Nigeria is the capital of poverty. Simple cool

Black South africans are still slaves in their country. They think they are free but they are not. Zimbabwean s have taken all their juicy jobs and feed them drugs and disease with crime as desert and they think they own the country grin fools

It's funny how the average South african is a chronic lazy brat. They don't even have alpha males there again. Its infested with homosexuality; men who dress like women and enjoy it embarassed . Infact South africans have sex with anything . Sexuality is an understatement
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
zinaunreal:

Black South africans are still slaves in their country. They think they are free but they are not. Zimbabwean s have taken all their juicy jobs and feed them drugs and disease with crime as desert and they think they own the country grin fools

It's funny how the average South african is a chronic lazy brat. They don't even have alpha males there again. Its infested with homosexuality; men who dress like women and enjoy it embarassed . Infact South africans have sex with anything . Sexuality is an understatement
Lol, what do you even know about slavery you fool? No black South African was ever made a slave even in translantlantic slave era till now olodo, if you wanna talk slavery look at your own people of whom even common Lybia made slaves off as recent as 2018. grin grin No south african woman is bending over in Italy as a prostitute dear or scrubbing Dubai toilets slowpoke grin grin

I do not think I'm free, I AM Free, I do not have to flee my country to enjoy basic eminities like a parasitic nation I know....You're leaving your own country to flock to SA to enjoy what slaves are enjoying, how does that work again? when was the last time you spotted a South African roaming around at your sewage sprawling streets? grin

Zimbos in SA are dirt-poor, which cushy jobs are you talking about ?

Yes, we have homosexuals, many in-fact...if you think you're insutling me of this fact try harder!

And of course we are so lazy and yet we are ahead in everything that matters...water,sanitaion, healthcare, electricity, literacy, infrastrucutre, etc..all of this courtesy of lazy hands grin

1 Like

Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Lol, what do you even know about slavery you fool? No black South African was ever made a slave even in translantlantic slave era till now olodo, if you wanna talk slavery look at your own people of whom even common Lybia made slaves off as recent as 2018. grin grin No south african woman is bending over in Italy as a prostitute dear or scrubbing Dubai toilets slowpoke grin grin

I do not think I'm free, I AM Free, I do not have to flee my country to enjoy basic eminities like a parasitic nation I know....You're leaving your own country to flock to SA to enjoy what slaves are enjoying, how does that work again? when was the last time you spotted a South African roaming around at your sewage sprawling streets? grin

Zimbos in SA are dirt-poor, which cushy jobs are you talking about ?

Yes, we have homosexuals, many in-fact...if you think you're insutling me of this fact try harder!

And of course we are so lazy and yet we are ahead in everything that matters...water,sanitaion, healthcare, electricity, literacy, infrastrucutre, etc..all of this courtesy of lazy hands grin

You guys are damn slaves In your country try. Homo sexes aids ridden lazy ass jobless jokers. grin grin grin
Nobody takes your useless country serious anymore. It used to be the hotspot but now it's nothing. Just a fancy place crowded with jobless diseased youths. Bunch of unserious shisha smokers who's highlight of the day is to have sex with men.

Zimbabweans will take over your country . They are already taking over the juicy jobs. Keep smoking fouls
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
zinaunreal:

You guys are damn slaves In your country try. Homo sexes aids ridden lazy ass jobless jokers. grin grin grin
Nobody takes your useless country serious anymore. It used to be the hotspot but now it's nothing. Just a fancy place crowded with jobless diseased youths. Bunch of unserious shisha smokers who's highlight of the day is to have sex with men.

Zimbabweans will take over your country . They are already taking over the juicy jobs. Keep smoking fouls
You can call us "slaves" 1 million times to make yourself feel better it won't make it true idiot, the question still remains, who's going to who's country for better life? I'm yet to find a South African going to Nigeria seeking a better life but you people are queuing at our Home Affairs desperate to mix it out with "slaves"so what does that make you? wink

South Africa at present state is still prime destination for Nigerians whether you care to admit it or not...some of you will get to drive on smooth roads for the first time grin grin grin

Again, if you think go and on about homosexuality is insulting me, you'll have to try much harder, men who sleep with other men exist in your country as well if you must know

How on earth do you have the audacity to tell me abt jobless people when Nigeria itself is also in top 3 of the countries with the worst unemployment? lipsrsealed

go to sleep idi.ot
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
You can call us "slaves" 1 million times to make yourself feel better it won't make it true idiot, the question still remains, who's going to who's country for better life? I'm yet to find a South African going to Nigeria seeking a better life but you people are queuing at our Home Affairs desperate to mix it out with "slaves"so what does that make you? wink A country that totally lacks alpha males grin

South Africa at present state is still prime destination for Nigerians whether you care to admit it or not...some of you will get to drive on smooth roads for the first time grin grin grin

Again, if you think go and on about homosexuality is insulting me, you'll have to try much harder, men who sleep with other men exist in your country as well if you must know

How on earth do you have the audacity to tell me abt jobless people when Nigeria itself is also in top 3 of the countries with the worst unemployment? lipsrsealed

go to sleep idi.ot

Dude keep living in fantasy. South africa has nothing to offer .your country is the homosexual capital of the world. You can't even take proper care of your citizens and your graduates youre talking number one destination for Nigerians . Your country is dead dude . Your country is number one for unemployment. Drugs number one. Street crime and violence number one. All you guys have are left overs from your colonial masters. Immigrants are the ones ruling your country. Ones they leave you're off the grid grin

South africa is just a country for hook ups nothing more . I plan to visit South africa to come and mishandle all your women. You guys are so lazy you can't even properly fucckk the hell out of them. Your population has been so stagnant at 60 million for almost a decade because your men re busy having sex with themselves grin grin
Re: The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
zinaunreal:

Dude keep living in fantasy. South africa has nothing to offer .your country is the homosexual capital of the world. You can't even take proper care of your citizens and your graduates youre talking number one destination for Nigerians . Your country is dead dude . Your country is number one for unemployment. Drugs number one. Street crime and violence number one. All you guys have are left overs from your colonial masters. Immigrants are the ones ruling your country. Ones they leave you're off the grid grin

South africa is just a country for hook ups nothing more . I plan to visit South africa to come and mishandle all your women. You guys are so lazy you can't even properly fucckk the hell out of them. Your population has been so stagnant at 60 million for almost a decade because your men re busy having sex with themselves grin grin
And yet it does, wink We are currently sitting with an imigration problem because every Tom, Dick and Henry from every failed African state including Nigeria wants to find themselves in South Africa, this is not fantasy but FACT!

You are runnning away from your respective countries because your respective governments can't take care of you NOT the other way around stupid grin

You can mention every vice known man, the bottom line we're still a far better country than Nigeria virtually in all ramifications, lrt that sink in wink

Immigrants can't rule in far fling South Africa when they can't stand up to their respective oppressive governments, you really need to go back to school guy

Our population is fine, we can't breed like rats like you guys and let our people wander all over the world and be nuiscances to other countries.

And here you are talking about "fvcking" out of nowhere..this is testament of your puerile character

And for the umpteeth time, calling us the "homosexual capital" is not an insult at all...you honestly need to find a better jibe grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) / Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.