Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,942 members, 7,803,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship (51054 Views)

APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Photos:Abu Best Graduating Student, Al-amin Bags NNPC Post Graduate Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
yyeskez:

You can't submit any application without this guarantor letter... does anyone know how to get one?
Do you know any LG chairman, NAS member, High court judge, Traditional ruler? (if u don't then go and look for one) If u do know any, do u knw his full name , email address, work address, phone number? (if u don't then go get it) If you had them already then fill them in in the website.
Do you have a letter signed by any of this guarantors? If you do then upload it( you should see where to upload it while filling in the form online) if u don't have a LETTER from any of them, don't worry submit the form but make sure u get a LETTER before the exam date.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by krinkrypt: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by krinkrypt: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Japhet04:
Do you know any LG chairman, NAS member, High court judge, Traditional ruler? (if u don't then go and look for one) If u do know any, do u knw his full name , email address, work address, phone number? (if u don't then go get it) If you had them already then fill them in in the website.
Do you have a letter signed by any of this guarantors? If you do then upload it( you should see where to upload it while filling in the form online) if u don't have a LETTER from any of them, don't worry submit the form but make sure u get a LETTER before the exam date.

Please can you blur out your personal details and post a sample of the Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct? I have been looking for a sample. I just want to write one and go and meet my king to sign it on his letter head
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Lanesra(f): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Does the letter need to come from your state of origin, or would a guarantor from your state of residence suffice?

Japhet04:
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by So10: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
It has to be from someone representing your constituency or your king
Lanesra:
Does the letter need to come from your state of origin, or would a guarantor from your state of residence suffice?

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by ja2ken(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
Please, which UK school gives admission without international passport? Do NDDC accept admission letter from schools outside UK??
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Venekconsultt: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2022
So why haven't you contacted me? I assist in processing admissions for nddc,cheevening, Commonwealth and ptdf scholarships in UK Universities for a fee.

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Venekconsultt: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2022
Don't be worried. In your case,the main point is the letterhead and the person signature. Don't blow too much grammar o so fcus on "you are a native of the place,a law abiding person bla bla bla"

Hope this helps boss

krinkrypt:

Please can you blur out your personal details and post a sample of the Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct? I have been looking for a sample. I just want to write one and go and meet my king to sign it on his letter head
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Venekconsultt: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2022
State of origin ma'am.
If a judge from your state of origin resides at your state of residence I think it's fine.

Lanesra:

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Venekconsultt: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2022
Most schools accepts this but you should make preparations for an international passport to avoid stories that touches the heart. Those who got an experience or the other with the NIS can relate what I mean. Lol

ja2ken:
Please, which UK school gives admission without international passport? Do NDDC accept admission letter from schools outside UK??
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Venekconsultt: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2022
I really got confused with your question sir. So far with person's I've assisted with the application,the portal only pop's up an icon for master's and not a PhD.
However you can try the ptdf scholarship which will be open later in the year or better still use the internet to locate a PhD scholarship available. All the best

jorion:
Does anyone know if the scholarship is also open to PhD students??
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by SonyaSpence: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2022
yyeskez:

You can't submit any application without this guarantor letter... does anyone know how to get one?

I actually submitted without it
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by osaido: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Please who should we adress the guarantors letter to? For nddc scholarship
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by osaido: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
I am still awaiting admission for January start but I have admission for September, 2023
Pls wen is the deadline for nddc registration
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by buttlover(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
I was given conditional offer last week in university of stirling. how do i get admission letter without paying the part school fee?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Venekconsultt: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Your offer letter should be sent to you by now boss. Also try getting intouch with the school to tell them about seeking funds through scholarship

buttlover:
I was given conditional offer last week in university of stirling. how do i get admission letter without paying the part school fee?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Venekconsultt: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Any should do. Even "to whom it may concern"
osaido:
Please who should we adress the guarantors letter to? For nddc scholarship
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by buttlover(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Venekconsultt:
Your offer letter should be sent to you by now boss. Also try getting intouch with the school to tell them about seeking funds through scholarship

the program is per time and home taken.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Ubongstar: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Please, is this very Scholarship for January resumption or September 2023 resumption?
This is because I'm still skeptical about the possibility of meeting up with the January resumption of the UK Institutions.
osaido:
I am still awaiting admission for January start but I have admission for September, 2023
Pls wen is the deadline for nddc registration
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Ubongstar: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
For those that have successfully submitted their applications, which admission letter did you upload?
Is it the January resumption or September 2023 resumption?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Venekconsultt: 7:08am On Oct 14, 2022
Sir get intouch with your school and avoid part time programs as scholarships are for full time

buttlover:
the program is per time and home taken.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Venekconsultt: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Sept23
Ubongstar:
For those that have successfully submitted their applications, which admission letter did you upload?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Ipinloju1: 10:46am On Oct 14, 2022
Venekconsultt:

I don't think u need to make any payment. Have u checked ur portal? There should be admission letter as part of the documents.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Venekconsultt: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
I don't think the scholarship is for part time or home taken. Just try to get a full time on campus offer
quote author=buttlover post=117537526] the program is per time and home taken. [/quote]
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Venekconsultt: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
My point to @buttlover was:Through communication with school one could buy time with regards to the deposit payment request. No I haven't checked my portal.

Ipinloju1:

I don't think u need to make any payment. Have u checked ur portal? There should be admission letter as part of the documents.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by So10: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
I uploaded January start offer letter, if they waste time I'll just defer it to September. That's not an issue, it's still the same university and the same course

Ubongstar:
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by ja2ken(m): 1:59am On Oct 15, 2022
How long did it take the your to give you admission letter and was your international passport needed??
So10:
I uploaded January start offer letter, if they waste time I'll just defer it to September. That's not an issue, it's still the same university and the same course

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by So10: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Yes I have my international passport. It took around three weeks
ja2ken:
How long did it take the your to give you admission letter and was your international passport needed??

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jaynekari: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2022
It is stated on the NDDC website that deferment isn’t allowed. So I believe it is more wise to choose September 2023 as I feel January doesn’t seem possible. What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2022
jaynekari:
It is stated on the NDDC website that deferment isn’t allowed. So I believe it is more wise to choose September 2023 as I feel January doesn’t seem possible. What do you guys think?

January is very much possible

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Ebuwonders: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
The school I want to use the scholarship for has not given me admission yet, can I use another school admission letter to apply since the deadline is fast approaching? Also would I be able to change school after the award?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by C4123(f): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ebuwonders:
The school I want to use the scholarship for has not given me admission yet, can I use another school admission letter to apply since the deadline is fast approaching? Also would I be able to change school after the award?

If you had visited the NDDC website to read the requirements, you would find answers to the questions you have asked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) / Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) / OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2%

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.